Jun 12 - 50 Cent's Album May Never Come Out

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2007, 12:41 AM         #21
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SAUCYSLIMM said:
amusement park is one of his worst songs ever, sh*t is trash.
True that.
 06-13-2007, 12:47 AM         #22
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this sound like some bullsh*t to me......spelling errors and whatnot......fu*k outta here
 06-13-2007, 01:01 AM         #23
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
posting sh*t from mediatakeout.com should get you an instant ban..........

Last edited by Silver N Black; 06-13-2007 at 01:03 AM..
 06-13-2007, 01:06 AM         #24
DOMDOM74 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-unit season snitches
 11 years ago '07        #25
Seb.201 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 12 12
Maybe 50 is holding back his good stuff for when he is out of that contract it would be the smart thing to do he's a smart dude and knows how to market himself.
 11 years ago '04        #26
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1 1
if any of yous believe this yous deserve to be shot msot words are spelled incorrectly and like the press would call 50 a "Snitch"
 11 years ago '05        #27
BadVAboy87 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
ITS NOT COMIN OUT??? FAREEL???? PRAISE DA LAWD!!!! lol
 11 years ago '06        #28
KE3 
space
space
$874 | Props total: 11 11
 ucantseeme004 said:
if any of yous believe this yous deserve to be shot msot words are spelled incorrectly and like the press would call 50 a "Snitch"
It's rumored anyways, now calm your monkey a.ss down. SMH@ this and similar bits of information being in the headlining news section and not the music forum. What spelling errors were there?
 06-13-2007, 01:38 AM         #29
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KE3 said:
It's rumored anyways, now calm your monkey a.ss down. SMH@ this and similar bits of information being in the headlining news section and not the music forum. What spelling errors were there?

spelling errors- "and right now everyone is trying to stay CLAM" (calm)........theres ya answer
 11 years ago '04        #30
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 KingOfVA said:

Music industry insiders were shocked a few weeks ago when Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson announced that the release of his third studio album Curtis would be pushed back three months. The official explanation for the delay was that it was a "necessary course of action ... to ensure the album's simultaneous worldwide release."

But one of the insiders at Interscope Records exposed the real deal on what happened. According to the insider, record company execs want 50 Cent to re-record at least five new tracks for the album. The insider explains, "The public didn't respond well to the first two singles [Amusement Park and Straight to the Bank] and people here got freaked out ... [One top executive] wants to make sure that there's at least one hit on the album. And he wasn't convinced by what he heard."

There's one big problem with this idea though. 50 Cent is refusing to do any more tracks unless Interscope coughs up significantly more money. The insider tells, "In [50]'s mind he's done with Curtis and he's moved on to [his next album] - which happens to be his last under contract [with Interscope]." Our snitch continues, "He's asking for an additional seven figures just to get him back in the studio."

And it looks like a showdown is brewing between 50 Cent and his record label. "Right now everyone's still trying to stay clam, but the lawyers are getting involved - and you know what that means ... If it were anyone else [besides 50 Cent], I'd say that this whole thing could be worked out. But right now, I can't even begin to predict what's going to happen with that album."

[pic - click to view]

Interscope will totally give him the money.

They need him.
 11 years ago '06        #31
KE3 
space
space
$874 | Props total: 11 11
That's besides the point, lol. Insert expletive here. But whatever, site just made a mistake, it's not MediaTakeout. Of course they're scared about the performance of the two singles, people on here were saying it weeks ago.
 11 years ago '04        #32
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
he just needs some new material , thats all .....

enough with the money , straight to the bank sh*t , and gun violence , bring something fresh 50 ..

i personally think the other team members albums are wearing on him , hes falling into the groove they all fell in .. and thats mostly to do with lack of talent on their part , but 50s talented ... he can do something really slick , he just needs to think outside the box a little ....

I totally expect their to be tracks like straght to the bank ... but make sh*t a bit more interesting do something different !
 11 years ago '04        #33
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
Who cares.
 11 years ago '07        #34
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
50 cent iz wack he juss needs to go sumwhere wit all his drama
 11 years ago '04        #35
K i n g R 926 
space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1 1
50 needs to put out the song with Akon.

Akon on any song now = great radio play.
 11 years ago '05        #36
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
@ "our snitch continues", but yeah the execs had reason to be worried cause the singles werent doin good at all and i dont think he record is goin to sell that much. i didnt download the massacre and wont download curtis, whenever it comes out or if it comes out
 11 years ago '06        #37
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
i like amusement park and fully loaded clip cause i be on that sh*t.
 06-13-2007, 10:10 AM         #38
datniggak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SAUCYSLIMM said:
amusement park is one of his worst songs ever, sh*t is trash.
Word!!! sh*t is wack, i used to be a 50 fan, this is good news to me. He need to scrap Curtis and make still tryin' to get rich or die tryin', or maybe gettin rich and murdered 50 n*ggas careers tryin
 06-13-2007, 10:13 AM         #39
datniggak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
@ "our snitch continues", but yeah the execs had reason to be worried cause the singles werent doin good at all and i dont think he record is goin to sell that much. i didnt download the massacre and wont download curtis, whenever it comes out or if it comes out
thats why it won't do well, n*gga keep downloading and not buying but fu*k it why spend my hard earned on these n*ggas, they ain't putting in any effort to make classic albums, i work hard for my money so should they. bout to hit the jukebox and download some bullsh*t
 11 years ago '05        #40
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Straight from Media Take Out's mouth to our ears...
If its true that's too bad cause there are only three albums to look forward to this summer, his, T.I.'s and UGK's. It definitely would've been the only eastcoast sh*t poppin. Amusement Park be gettin mad burn on radio and TV, but Straight to the Bank doesnt get that much video burn.

Is Common droppin this summer?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago