The Official THE Ohio State University thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Simba said:
please enlighten me then to your version.....

the guy I know is a great reference....

I just wanna hear what you say....
My version comes from someone who has all the credentials you would need, but I was asked not to repeat the information....for that I'm sorry.

He stated there was an altercation and gave me the reason, it was not the one you stated.

Not saying you, or your source, are liars by any stretch but I find it hard to believe that your source is closer to the situation than the TWO people who told me the same story.
 10 years ago '05        #62
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
so boeckman's starting for yall? he any good?
He greyshirted and redshirted so he's been in the system for a minute. Will remind you more of a Michigan QB than anything else. He won the job due to that experience (knowledge of the playbook) and his tendancy to make the least amount of mistakes.
 08-29-2007, 10:49 PM         #63
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
My version comes from someone who has all the credentials you would need, but I was asked not to repeat the information....for that I'm sorry.

He stated there was an altercation and gave me the reason, it was not the one you stated.

Not saying you, or your source, are liars by any stretch but I find it hard to believe that your source is closer to the situation than the TWO people who told me the same story.
hmm....

well I heard this from two people as well.....but only one I believe.....

oh well.....ain't my team ain't my issue....
 10 years ago '05        #64
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Buckeyes Baby!!!!!

Anyone else unable to watch the game???:finger::banghead:

Ohio State = 2007 Big Ten Champs.

Go Bucks!
 08-31-2007, 06:34 PM         #65
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I Think That's A Shame Y'all Can't Even Watch Your Own Team In It's Hometown Let Alone State....

And Then Only On Insight Cable..

I Hope They Don't Make A Pac-10 Network Or I'm Really Screwed On Catching My Games....
 09-06-2007, 04:33 PM         #66
LethanD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm worried about Chris Wells: he ran like the 1994 version of Eddie George with all his softness and pus*y-footing on saturday. Boeckman looks good but he's still Todd "no-name" Boeckman until he steps up and makes some plays when it counts. I was counting on Chris to carry the load like Maurice did back in '02 when he was healthy... Damn, he was good... But i'm not so sure about that anymore. he hasn't run with a 1/4 the intensity Maurice did, and that's half the battle when you're a big back like them. What would Adrian Peterson be if he didn't run as hard as he does? an average back, i think. Hoping Chris will snap out of this soft funk and start running through some people again starting this week.

He's made claims that he was "out of it", and other speculators have said he's still being hindered by an ankle injury suffered in spring camp. Regardless, he was on the field and didn't produce against a team Maurice would have run wild on -- regardless of how many men were in the box... damn, he was good... he has taken the game hard, which is a great sign for future improvement, but i need to see consistent production on the field before i start getting excited about winning championships this year.

Anyway, for the Miami fans, how did Cooper look on Saturday? Heard he played well.

Go Bucks!

Last edited by LethanD; 09-06-2007 at 04:35 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #67
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
 LethanD said:
Anyway, for the Miami fans, how did Cooper look on Saturday? Heard he played well.
coop looked real good, ran for over 100 yards in his first college game, showed explosiveness and speed that hasnt been seen on this offense since devin hester. him and baby james will be splittin carries so that he doesnt burn out, and i think cooper has that reggie bush-like ability to score whenever the ball is in his hands. whether or not he can do it in the big games remains to be seen.
 09-07-2007, 12:33 AM         #68
LethanD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so here's the question, Madness, since i didn't see the game and haven't seen baby James play much to this point: Do Coop and James need the O-line to create holes to get off, or can they do it regardless as long as they get enough carries? Obviously having holes to run through helps, but some backs are so good -- like Maurice was for us, or Adrian Peterson, or Edge James etc. -- that they aren't always necessary for them to have a big day running the ball.
 09-11-2007, 02:43 PM         #69
LethanD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ruff game for miami...

on an ohio state note, i've heard from the second-most reliable source there is that they are getting Antonio Henton ready to take over the reins at QB. he is a taller, faster, better throwing version of Troy Smith at this stage of his career (redshirt frosh) much in the mold of Ryan Perrileaux (sp.?) of LSU athletically. Coaches think the spread is the way to go, and Henton gives them the best chance at a national championship

no timetable on this, but it's definitely in the works for the future. This game with Washington, believe it or not, is going to be a tough one come Saturday because of our weakness at QB.
 10 years ago '04        #70
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 LethanD said:
so here's the question, Madness, since i didn't see the game and haven't seen baby James play much to this point: Do Coop and James need the O-line to create holes to get off, or can they do it regardless as long as they get enough carries? Obviously having holes to run through helps, but some backs are so good -- like Maurice was for us, or Adrian Peterson, or Edge James etc. -- that they aren't always necessary for them to have a big day running the ball.
they definately do better with blockers and a serviceable o-line. case in point, in the oklahoma game the run blocking was pourous, not to mention our offensive coordinator for some odd reason likes to run a single back formation against 8 and 9 man fronts, so the results are horrible. but i think over time as the line gets better and they get bigger and stronger they'll make more plays on their own.
 10 years ago '04        #71
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
watch out for the huskies, they can be tough to beat in tacoma
 09-12-2007, 03:04 PM         #72
LethanD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
watch out for the huskies, they can be tough to beat in tacoma
yeah, i know. they've got athletes up there and their defensive stregnths play well against our offensive weaknesses. Locker is the key, though. if we bottle him up we have a good chance. if we can't, it'll be a loooong day in Seattle.

who does Miami have this week?
 10 years ago '04        #73
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
we play FIU, just what the doctor ordered after that thrashing last week
 09-15-2007, 05:47 PM         #74
headbussin101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How bout them bucks?
 09-19-2007, 08:08 PM         #75
LethanD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
defense looked great this week... as usual.

offense looked pretty decent -- especially in the second half -- this week... for a change.

it'll be Duncan Hines for a while now on the scheddy, time to get healthy and work on the things we need to work on. wells had another good game in Seattle. he ain't Maurice, but being Chris Wells might prove to be good enough.

is Oklahoma rally that good this year? i haven't seen them play yet..

Go Bucks!
 10 years ago '05        #76
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Go Buckeyes!
 09-27-2007, 12:06 AM         #77
headbussin101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '05        #78
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
Just want to say thanks to all the choke artists out there over the last couple of days.
 10 years ago '05        #79
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Y2Luda said:
Just want to say thanks to all the choke artists out there over the last couple of days.
Any chance Purdue beats us next week? I think that game will end up like the Washington game. It will be close at the half and then we will pull away in the 2nd half.
 10 years ago '05        #80
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 bootsy said:
Any chance Purdue beats us next week? I think that game will end up like the Washington game. It will be close at the half and then we will pull away in the 2nd half.
Yes there is a chance. Just look at the last few times we've played them, they've been more than though. Throw in it's an away game and at night and you can see an upset brewing.

With that said OSU is clearly the superior team. Anyone that watched Purdue the last few weeks, especially this last week against ND, knows that they will need to play lights out and hope that OSU plays like the first half against Minny yesterday. Throw in that we should have Saine back and I'm even more optimistic. We should see quite a bit more of the 3 WR and 2 RB sets we were running when Saine was healthy.

I think Purdue puts up more points than anyone has on us this year, but not nearly enough to win.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy