The Official THE Ohio State University thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 LethanD said:
the sites i visit are scout and bucknuts mostly.. i'm a mod on bucknuts but that's really cuz they wanted to encourage me to keep posting for them. i helped them out when they were stuggling back in december and january with some info, and am now like a "non-insider insider" (they don't pay me)..

besides that i've been fortunate to know quite a few players over the past 5 years, and now have some coach friends who are getting tighter and tighter with the staff as time goes by.
What brings you to BX then Malcolm?
 06-20-2007, 08:27 AM         #22
LethanD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol... my boy at work told me this is where i could download all kinds of music. problem is i have to make x-amount of posts before i can start, and, of course, i saw no ohio state thread on here when i was looking around sooo....

here i am...

so, who are YOU? i think i know...

Last edited by LethanD; 06-20-2007 at 08:28 AM..
 06-20-2007, 08:32 AM         #23
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Offense. Most Buckeyes at the Fiesta Bowl were d*cks! But I cant wait to go to Colombus in 2010 for Our Showdown...
 06-20-2007, 08:47 AM         #24
LethanD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
none taken. we probably won't change your mind when you visit but i can promise you that you won't ever be part of a better and more special big-game atmosphere in your life... a lot can be said for the fan base -- and night games can be obnoxious for visitors -- but big games at ohio state (and in the horseshoe) is as good as it gets for a pure football experience.
 10 years ago '05        #25
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 LethanD said:
lol... my boy at work told me this is where i could download all kinds of music. problem is i have to make x-amount of posts before i can start, and, of course, i saw no ohio state thread on here when i was looking around sooo....

here i am...

so, who are YOU? i think i know...
OSUBuckeye4Life.

If you need an album just PM me and I'll get you a link.
 10 years ago '05        #26
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
For those that don't know, Ohio State is having a HUGE camp this weekend. You Miami fans know that your 5* DT is coming up. Not saying he does anything, and I doubt he does, but just letting the people know. There are some HUGE names on hand.
 06-20-2007, 03:45 PM         #27
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The state of Ohio is stacked this year, esp on the offensive side. TE/WR wise esp... You guys should clean up (already started I saw your class so far)
 10 years ago '04        #28
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2967 2967
the future @ o-line looks promising for yall with brewster, shugarts, and adams; those cats are three of the top linemen in the country. tressel knows to get those big, corn-fed bastards :sleepy:
 07-09-2007, 06:45 PM         #29
LethanD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those big, corn-fed bastards are going to win us a national championship soon... hopefully
 07-11-2007, 05:44 AM         #30
swissz3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree on the experience...i went to OSU and then moved to Denver, where John Elway is treated as a god and everyone loves the Bronco's. But OSU and the shoe puts any NFL experience into the ground for excitement and these Denver people don't understand when i explain it.

p.s. i'm hoping the No. 7 will bring luck and some crazy game to Henton...
 10 years ago '05        #31
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Go Buckeyes!

*sigh*

I want my Buckeyes!!!!!........anyone heard that song?? best song ever!

I don't have a feel for this team, but anything less 9-3 is a dissappointment to me.........

42 days to go!!

Go Buckeyes!!
 10 years ago '05        #32
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
I wish I was watching my Buckeyes or any football right now.:banghead: :thumbsdow

*sigh*

Guess, I'll go out in world and try to be a good girl today.

41 days to go!
GO BUCKEYES!!
 10 years ago '04        #33
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I wish I was watching my Buckeyes or any football right now.:banghead: :thumbsdow

*sigh*

Guess, I'll go out in world and try to be a good girl today.

41 days to go!
GO BUCKEYES!!
If you wanna watch OSU in the down time until the season starts you can cop that BCS title game DVD, I certainly enjoyed it, maybe you would too.
 07-23-2007, 10:38 AM         #34
MISTER TNICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we will have a great year and beat all teams from the s.e.c. this year
 10 years ago '05        #35
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
If you wanna watch OSU in the down time until the season starts you can cop that BCS title game DVD, I certainly enjoyed it, maybe you would too.
Shut up!!!

That's alright, the 02' title game always puts a smile on my face........:D .

Watching Florida struggle this year will put a smile on my face.:D

Go Buckeyes!!
:D
 07-25-2007, 04:32 PM         #36
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Cant Wait until the season starts.............i miss Buckeye Football

o yea fu*k Michigan
 10 years ago '05        #37
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
I just watched Coach Tressels' interview........hopefullly the 2007 "Tresselball" is different......but I think he understands that already.....

I Love Coach Tressel!

Go Buckeyes!!
 10 years ago '05        #38
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
Goebel is a Buckeye.
 10 years ago '05        #39
E1999Eternal 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 0 0
looking good for '08........

Typically slower to sign recruits than some schools, the Buckeyes already nailed down eight players, including three offensive linemen considered among the best in the nation. Last week, after watching the Buckeyes at their spring game, 305-pound Michael Brewster of Orlando, Fla., and 299-pound J.B Shugarts of Klein, Texas, joined previous commitment Mike Adams, a 308-pounder from Dublin, Ohio.

Ohio State remains in the mix for linemen Josh Jenkins of West Virginia and Kyle Long of Virginia.

"If they pull those guys, it could go down as maybe one of the best offensive line classes we've ever seen," said national recruiting analyst Jeremy Crabtree of rivals.com.

Rivals has Brewster ranked as the top line recruit in the country and also lists Shugarts and linebacker/running back Devoe Torrence, who recently transferred from Canton South to Massillon Washington, among the top 100 players in the class of 2008.

A year ago at this time, the Buckeyes had only one commitment, Nate Oliver of St. Edward. But the friendships established between some of the recruits created a domino effect of early decisions. In the Rivals' top 100, 33 players committed so far, and six schools claimed at least three of those players: Oklahoma, Georgia, Texas, Nebraska, UCLA and Ohio State.

"Ohio State definitely set out to get the best of the best," Crabtree said.

A top prize still on the Buckeyes' radar is quarterback Terrelle Pryor of Jeannette, Pa. The 6-6, 220-pounder is the top player in the class according to Rivals, and he is drawing interest from everyone. Crabtree believes Pryor is a long way from making a choice, but building a wall of linemen to protect him isn't a bad way to draw his interest.
 10 years ago '04        #40
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
pryor will go OSU i think
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy