If Jim Jones is Balling lol. Why was Stack Bundles living in the Projects?

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos ďIce TrayĒ (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-13-2007, 09:26 AM         #61
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
cause u a follower....a man demands respect not keeps himself down to get it.
lol.......so u know me now?

dont tell me what a man is and isn't

im a man and im telling u, i would rather be good and happy around my people and family then be rich as fu*k and in the position 50 is in
 10 years ago '05        #62
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
he wasn't living in the pjs u a.ss..he was just doing what real dudes do..wdh lives in the pjs witta porche..he prolly had cake on a good crib or suntin outta state..and probally juss came to visit his old hood..

Last edited by Sakriphyse88; 06-13-2007 at 09:39 AM..
 06-13-2007, 09:56 AM         #63
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hydro187 said:
lol.......so u know me now?

dont tell me what a man is and isn't

im a man and im telling u, i would rather be good and happy around my people and family then be rich as fu*k and in the position 50 is in
...u can be happy around "ur people" until they pop yo a.ss like they did to SB.
just cause u buy a house in the Burbs doesn't mean ur not happy
 06-13-2007, 10:15 AM         #64
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
...u can be happy around "ur people" until they pop yo a.ss like they did to SB.
just cause u buy a house in the Burbs doesn't mean ur not happy
when did i say that?

either way i dont care
 10 years ago '06        #65
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,616 | Props total: 2239 2239
n*ggaz sound so fukkin stupid on BX...if you got Porsche money & watch,chain,bracelet, & earring money, you got house money...it only takes 10% of the total value of the house to make a down payment....250,000$ house value = 25,000$....you can't tell me n*ggas w/ 10 to 15 stacks worth of jewels & expensive foreign cars couldn't move outta the hood...people who work 9-5's & make only 35,000$ A YEAR, can get a house...not tryna talk bad about Stacks specifically, but any n*gga who's caking like that is a fool for staying in the hood...period...& if a n*gga hates on you or says you ain't "hood" or "real" anymore, then so be it...life is about elevation & advancement...n*ggas need to get out of the "crab in a barrel" mentality...
 06-13-2007, 01:25 PM         #66
kickz-r-uscom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

read my dude.... let man rip!

if too lazy here

"People are wondering why Stack was still living in the projects. Did you ever talk to him about leaving that sort of environment alone?
I offered Stack townhouses and apartments in Jersey, but he was just so stuck on he canít leave the people that he grew up with. They all need to leave together or else heís just gonna wait for his turn to make it and they all gonna get up out of there gradually. Far Rock was his haven. It was so important for him to put Far Rock on [and that] people understood where he was from. A person of so much hatred just robbed him of that. All he was trying to do was uplift his hood. This is what he really believed in. I donít want people to think he didnít have no opportunities, because the boy had plenty of opportunities to do whatever it is he wanted. But, unfortunately, you canít force a grown man to do anything. You can give a person an opportunity, but itís up to them to take it. What he did was, he took the opportunity in life I gave him, as far as the music, a new career and life. But, as far as his personal [life] and the dream he had, and the goals and obstacles he wanted to get over, he wanted to keep it there and do it on his own regard. He was very, very strong-minded about that. We argued numerous amounts of times about that. Iím going through a lot with myself with things like that, because I know what people may think and sh*t like that. But, trust me, people donít know the half. Iíma f!ghter. I know the story. I know what goes on out there in them streets. I try to set an example way before anybody gets caught up."
 10 years ago '06        #67
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
thread starter is right..

I don't even live in the hood.. but if i was to get rich i would sure as hell move from where i live.. why would you wanna stay?
 06-13-2007, 02:23 PM         #68
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fu*k
stack is wack and was a no name rapper
 10 years ago '04        #69
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
You idiot. Jim Jones offered him apartments and condos out in Jersey to live but Stacks didn't wanna live the hood until he left with all his n*ggas he grew up with. Thats some real sh*t. He was working his way to get out the hood with his bestfriends.
 06-13-2007, 02:48 PM         #70
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no jim offered him a apt. in jersey, possibly west new york cause stack bundles rapped bout

"condo in west new york, im hangin in jersey"

in the interview jim said he offered him an apt, but stack didnt want to move, so he wasnt gonna force him to, but he said they both argued bout it him not moving

rip stack, i will most def cop that album when it drops
 06-13-2007, 02:57 PM         #71
kickz-r-uscom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hater said:
who gives a fu*k
stack is wack and was a no name rapper
whats the sence of you wasting your post then... you get nothing but hate for that hateful comment
 10 years ago '04        #72
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
rip stacks.....
 10 years ago '07        #73
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 lilboyva3000 said:
Yes you dumb Bronx n*gga. The only stupid question is the one not asked a**hole. And what did you do? lol
Stack didn't want to move out...he's doing what my fav artist is doing Saigon is in the hood...Uncle murder still lives in the pjs despite being signed to the rock...and as far as me I was talking about putting his peeps on and being cool with everyone in the industry...he did a callabo with dam near everybody thats up and coming
 10 years ago '07        #74
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Shaolin_Bees said:
no jim offered him a apt. in jersey, possibly west new york cause stack bundles rapped bout

"condo in west new york, im hangin in jersey"

in the interview jim said he offered him an apt, but stack didnt want to move, so he wasnt gonna force him to, but he said they both argued bout it him not moving

rip stack, i will most def cop that album when it drops
thanks for the insight that the dumb thread starter should read
 06-13-2007, 03:27 PM         #75
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kickz-r-uscom said:
whats the sence of you wasting your post then... you get nothing but hate for that hateful comment
hes just trying to get some attentin on the internet by acting like a f*g**t
 10 years ago '06        #76
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 lilboyva3000 said:
It don't make sense to me. Stack Bundles should have been going to his home.
By the way why is Max B still Locked up?

********Please Read before you post Quick Note**********

I hear people in this thread complaining about this being a hate thread.
I don't know if some of you can't comprehend or answer a question. But the question is plain and simple. I just want to know why Hip Hop has this wealthy facade attached to it. I'm not into arguing with computer gangsters. The only reason I started this thread is because I was bumping Stack Bundles for a while and never understood why he never dropped an album. I think its okay to have a discussion about the dead as long as its done in a respectable manner.
Jim Jones offered Stack apartments and town houses. But stack said that he was not leaving far rockaway till him and his whole squad could leave.
 06-13-2007, 05:04 PM         #77
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Stack had a Porshe had def had enough money to leave the hood if he wanted.
 10 years ago '07        #78
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 lilboyva3000 said:
It don't make sense to me. Stack Bundles should have been going to his home.
By the way why is Max B still Locked up?

********Please Read before you post Quick Note**********

I hear people in this thread complaining about this being a hate thread.
I don't know if some of you can't comprehend or answer a question. But the question is plain and simple. I just want to know why Hip Hop has this wealthy facade attached to it. I'm not into arguing with computer gangsters. The only reason I started this thread is because I was bumping Stack Bundles for a while and never understood why he never dropped an album. I think its okay to have a discussion about the dead as long as its done in a respectable manner.
if eminem was balling why did proof get shot and k!lled in the hood answer

because he a grown man

Jim offered for stack to live in some townhouses or condos in jersey but stack bundles wanted to stay in the hood until he could not just get out but get his homeboys out too

you cant tell a grown man where to live or hang out at

ya'll on some little girl sh*t on this site if my man won the lottery or came up on his own and start ballin im not lookin at the n*gga to buy me a house and move me up out the hood n*ggaz dont stand on they own 2 feet no more?

jim jones could and did offer to set him up in nicer houses or condos in jersey but it's not ya obligation to provide a house for no grown man anyway

Last edited by getGwap; 06-13-2007 at 05:34 PM..
 06-13-2007, 07:14 PM         #79
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bunch of violent people on this site. Thanks for the insight for those that posted . People fail to realize that this is a discussion thread. Not a f!ghting board. These Boxden Gangsters k!ll me. Since when did gangsters have time to use a computer.

Last edited by lilboyva3000; 06-15-2007 at 06:58 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
80 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy