If Jim Jones is Balling lol. Why was Stack Bundles living in the Projects?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2007, 11:59 AM         #41
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody wants to stay in the hood, people try to get out, Stacks loved his hood too much I guess - payed the ultimate price for it too.
 11 years ago '05        #42
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 1 1
ima miss his pre-dipset music

him and joey back and fourth made it feel like 96 again
 06-12-2007, 12:08 PM         #43
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
picture this he got money....but hes not wealthy...soooo amny rappers are still living in the hood...but u act like just cuz a n*gga rapping w. u u gotta pay his way thru life...just like all these n*ggas mad cuz dudes get money and dont spend it on them
 11 years ago '05        #44
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
stack didnt want to move..2nd ballin is all relative to the person..if u come from eating 1meal a week and buyin new shoes once every three year and then u get enough money to eat everyday and buy shoes once a month in your mind and people who seen u grow u made it..with that said he might not have 500mil like jigga but he got a couple mill sittin somewhere and he can kick his feet up in a couple yrs and live comfortable as well as his kids if he has any...n*ggaz k!ll me with that y dont he put up a mil alot of rappers are millionaires but they are not cash millionaire meaning that money is tied up and u cant touch it

Last edited by hustlehard365; 06-12-2007 at 12:10 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #45
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,237 | Props total: 1725 1725
I suspect this is a rhetorical question cuss you just answered your own question in the title.
 06-12-2007, 02:53 PM         #46
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangbang69tray said:

SHUT THE fu*k YO f*g**t

BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

I guess you're another Boxden Gansta.
 06-12-2007, 10:47 PM         #47
JediKnight'sSon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good question
 06-12-2007, 11:26 PM         #48
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
whose says you got to be alone. There are seven whole continents in the world filled with different flavors of bi*ches. You and your "loyal peers" could have a field day every day traveling to sample each one. That's what you can get with money. Shiiiiiiit living every day like its fu*king Baskin and Robbins, that's ballin...
i didn't mean alone like that i mean that u just have no friends anymore and noone from your past in your life anymore when u aint a loyal person....yea ull always have your family and all that but u'll just live knowing ur a piece of sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #49
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
Stack's said it himself on one of his freestyle,it was some sh*t like "why move wen im cakin extra off this section 8" or something like that....but basically he was cakin off the gov't like a smart fu*ker,lol....sh*t,id be doin the same sh*t,lol...
 11 years ago '05        #50
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10694 10694
Man yall ni99az dont understand the mentality of being a hood star.. Its not that easy to get up and leave a place when your comfortable in your surroundings. Stack been living there for 24 years and was getting madd love... Only ni99a in the hood wit a drop top Porsche, record deal and constantly puttin far rock on the map...

Like everyone else on this site yall ni99az is on the outside looking in, therefore its easy to say "Why didnt he leave the hood"... Tony Yayo's moms crib got shot up not too long ago.. Her son is rolling wit one of the richest rappers in the game today.. "Why didnt 50 get Yayo's moms out the hood".. "Why does 50's grandparents still live in the hood"... Questions like dat cant be answered unless its by the person themsleves...

Same sh*t happened wit the Katrina Victims.. Ni99az from otha states was callin folk down is LA dumb and stupid for not evacuating their homes....

Its always easy to question from the outside looking in....
 06-13-2007, 04:20 AM         #51
Mr Nice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stack didnt even have an album out ladies... calm down
 06-13-2007, 04:56 AM         #52
LiveHowIWanaa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from wut i hear he aint wanna leave da hood.....he was gonna leave when his rap sh*t started 2 really pop....and dis is coming from a n*gga from far rock
 06-13-2007, 04:59 AM         #53
LiveHowIWanaa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stack wasnt da only n*gga in far rock wit a Porsche......dere r hood n*ggaz wit bentleys in far rock.....u could say he was one of da most famous n*gga from far rock but not a richest....cuz dere r alot of n*ggaz out here doin dere thing
 06-13-2007, 07:47 AM         #54
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hydro187 said:
i didn't mean alone like that i mean that u just have no friends anymore and noone from your past in your life anymore when u aint a loyal person....yea ull always have your family and all that but u'll just live knowing ur a piece of sh*t
How are you not loyal by leaving the hood?
 11 years ago '05        #55
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
the question is, why do rappers wanna be rich, wear thousand dollar chains and hundred dollar shirts and still hug the block like they tryin to make the poor folks jealous and wonder why theyre so much rappers getting shot at nowadays.

Its not like they wearing simple gold wropes or cuban links and a simple jesus peice, these dude have x amount of carats on they chains and stay around hungry desperate heads.
 11 years ago '05        #56
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Well after I left work yesterday I went and told some of my "straight up block huggin" non-internet having homeboys the bad news and I told them where it happened at. Mind you these are straight up street n*ggaz that just hustle all day and the first thing they asked was why was he still in the hood? Why was he driving a porsche and living in the projects? During the convo, one of my homeboys made a good point by saying if a rapper comes out talking about how grimey his environment is and he's still allowed to live in that same environment luxuriously then his environment must not be all what he says it is.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 06-13-2007 at 08:06 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #57
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 BxCastro said:
like cam said "shut the fu*k up".... @ stupid brooklyn n*gga for asking a dumb question like that...u can't make people move...r.i.p. stack....i seen myself in some of the sh*t u did for your peeps and handled ya biz
lol .... like cam said ....

i dont think anyones listening to cam these days boy ... or sh*tset...
move on
 06-13-2007, 08:23 AM         #58
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hydro187 said:
i'd rather be liked by my peers than be rich and alone
cause u a follower....a man demands respect not keeps himself down to get it.
 11 years ago '06        #59
DUNDUN 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 140 140
People only have 4 or 5 close friends reguardless dat will rydeout wit ya so all dat S.P. got respect in da hood is BS he would get robbed just da same as any rapper dat is stuntin in da hood "meaning rocking fresh gear rings watchs chains etc. etc. is a target & a eazy way 4 one of theses youngboys 2 come ^ / get on board when ur kids r staving & u done blew ya re-up $$$ u gotta go stick da hustlers out on da block/Pj's i dont know where yall from but almost every hustler been robbed @ gun point dat still hustles on da block or infront of da PJ's & if u dont give it ^ u die slow. Sounds like most of Stack's $$$ came from hustlin on da block " no LP just mixtapes " but why not use celly's / beepers something its 2007 when u put ur face out dere like dat u either gonna get robbed shot or locked ^ he musta been really starving cause dats da 1's dat usally be all out in da open ......I dont blame Jimmy he tried 2 get stack on LP's & was gonna help him wit a solo joint eventually i think we all know jimmy aint ballin like dat otherwise Max B wouldn't be doing Stick-up's & stack wouldnt of got stuck up shot & k!lld U can lead a horse 2 water but cant make him drink he showd dem da $$$ is in rappin & is much mo safer den doing stick-ups or hustlin in front of a building Jimmy do wut he can his $$$ aint long like Jay-Z & 50 so stack & max had 2 go out & get it cost of living is tuff even tuffer 4 up & comin rappers .....EAZY
 06-13-2007, 09:20 AM         #60
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilboyva3000 said:
How are you not loyal by leaving the hood?
im done explaining sh*t to u
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy