If Jim Jones is Balling lol. Why was Stack Bundles living in the Projects?

most viewed right now
 179
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 hydro187 said:
he didn't sound dumb at all.........your boyfriend 50 sounded dumb as hell like a little super sweet 16 bi*ch talkin about needing cars and huge houses just to feel good about himself a real man don't need that sh*t im sure styles is well off right now wit the money he got..he has respect and loyalty from the people around him......does 50 have that?
Money would be worth a lot more than respect and loyalty from the people around me. You know why? Cause it would give me the ability to move AWAY from disloyal and disrespectful people. That's why Stack Bundles is dead because he didn't do that. Either he chose to stay or really couldn't move anywhere else. Either way look at the result and you choose which one is better, a sandy beach with clear blue water or a concrete and brick apartment entrance?
 06-12-2007, 09:47 AM         #22
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerzyfam said:
exactly....bunch of fruitcake lil kids...spend more time doing ya homework and less time hating on the dead
Nobody is hating on Stack Bundles. I have much respect for the dead and besides he had talent. By the way I'm not a kid. I work on computers all day so this is a past time. I'm actually getting paid while I sit here and talk to people who don't know how to comprehend or answer a question. Where in this question does it sound like I'm hating?


Last edited by lilboyva3000; 06-12-2007 at 09:50 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #23
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 lilboyva3000 said:
Personally I don't care about the money aspect. The point of this is these motherfu*kers get on TV misguiding all these kids. They talk about balling this and that and in reality Its not. He can't bail out Max B and Stack Bundles was still living in the hood because he didn't take him out. And please stop saying he wanted to stay in the hood that sh*t just sounds dumb. That was his homie apart from rap.

No bullsh*t...
 06-12-2007, 10:02 AM         #24
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at believing Jenny and Cam run balling both these dudes calling other rappers old and they both 30 plus they don't even know how old they are lol
 06-12-2007, 10:07 AM         #25
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Money would be worth a lot more than respect and loyalty from the people around me. You know why? Cause it would give me the ability to move AWAY from disloyal and disrespectful people. That's why Stack Bundles is dead because he didn't do that. Either he chose to stay or really couldn't move anywhere else. Either way look at the result and you choose which one is better, a sandy beach with clear blue water or a concrete and brick apartment entrance?
i'd rather be liked by my peers than be rich and alone
 06-12-2007, 10:09 AM         #26
UNDACOVERBROTHA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive never heard of stack bundles
 11 years ago '05        #27
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 hydro187 said:
i'd rather be liked by my peers than be rich and alone
whose says you got to be alone. There are seven whole continents in the world filled with different flavors of bi*ches. You and your "loyal peers" could have a field day every day traveling to sample each one. That's what you can get with money. Shiiiiiiit living every day like its fu*king Baskin and Robbins, that's ballin...
 06-12-2007, 10:45 AM         #28
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
whose says you got to be alone. There are seven whole continents in the world filled with different flavors of bi*ches. You and your "loyal peers" could have a field day every day traveling to sample each one. That's what you can get with money. Shiiiiiiit living every day like its fu*king Baskin and Robbins, that's ballin...
Living the good life with all your family.
 11 years ago '06        #29
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 lilboyva3000 said:
It don't make sense to me. Stack Bundles should have been going to his home.
By the way why is Max B still Locked up?


********Please Read before you post Quick Note**********

I hear people in this thread complaining about this being a hate thread.
I don't know if some of you can't comprehend or answer a question. But the question is plain and simple. I just want to know why Hip Hop has this wealthy facade attached to it. I'm not into arguing with computer gangsters. The only reason I started this thread is because I was bumping Stack Bundles for a while and never understood why he never dropped an album. I think its okay to have a discussion about the dead as long as its done in a respectable manner.
thats the thing. you are not attacking the "wealthy facade" image. you are attacking individual rappers. there are a million more tasteful illustrations you could have used to attack the "wealthy facade" attached to hip hop. trying to explore this "wealthy facade" subject by placing a lol anywhere near Stack Bundles name within 48 hours of his death lacks taste, tact, and decency.
 11 years ago '06        #30
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 hydro187 said:
i'd rather be liked by my peers than be rich and alone
Not if you were your own man...I really don't know all that much about Stack's situation, but myself, if I got some typa paper & had the ability to move outta the hood, I would...giving myself & my family better opportunities>>>>>>being the star of the hood.
 06-12-2007, 11:08 AM         #31
Mr Nice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
women gossiping in here
 11 years ago '05        #32
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 hydro187 said:
i'd rather be liked by my peers than be rich and alone


Stay broke than cause i can give two fu*ks about some friends.. And the thread starter is a suburban boy who wanna be hood... Stacks is man. Jim dont have sh*t to do with that... U seen stacks car,chains,money and he aint drop no album.. Damn show aint BLOCK MONEY... STOP HATING
 11 years ago '07        #33
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
co-sign. jim jones is quick to sh*t on camron, but he wont even help out his closest homies. dipset lost.
 06-12-2007, 11:27 AM         #34
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
thats the thing. you are not attacking the "wealthy facade" image. you are attacking individual rappers. there are a million more tasteful illustrations you could have used to attack the "wealthy facade" attached to hip hop. trying to explore this "wealthy facade" subject by placing a lol anywhere near Stack Bundles name within 48 hours of his death lacks taste, tact, and decency.
True but this is just one topic. I had many topics before this brother. This is a current event. I write about anything thats going on. Thats just speaking whats on my mind. taste, tact, and decency is incorrect. This topic has nothing to do with the disrespect of Stack Bundles. In a matter of fact it has to do with why was the man living in an environment that he was destined to die from jealous, envious, greedy people. Pardon my run-on sentence. Senseless death always trouble me personally.
 06-12-2007, 11:30 AM         #35
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Stay broke than cause i can give two fu*ks about some friends.. And the thread starter is a suburban boy who wanna be hood... Stacks is man. Jim dont have sh*t to do with that... U seen stacks car,chains,money and he aint drop no album.. Damn show aint BLOCK MONEY... STOP HATING
I'm from Brooklyn, NY there are no suburban areas around here lol. I think you are talking about Ohio where you are from. Which is a good thing. I would love to move out of the Hood.


Last edited by lilboyva3000; 06-12-2007 at 11:51 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #36
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 lilboyva3000 said:
True but this is just one topic. I had many topics before this brother. This is a current event. I write about anything thats going on. Thats just speaking whats on my mind. taste, tact, and decency is incorrect. This topic has nothing to do with the disrespect of Stack Bundles. In a matter of fact it has to do with why was the man living in an environment that he was destined to die from jealous, envious, greedy people. Pardon my run-on sentence. Senseless death always trouble me personally.
well one glaring fact that you undoubtedly read if you read the sohh.com article on Stacks death said Stacks himself chose to live their and was actually advised by other rappers to move away. So what you think about that?

you said, "if jim jones is balling lol. why was stack bundles living in the projects?" the way you worded the question, you dont' allow for the truth of hm living there for his own reasons. just pointing out how 1-sided and idiotic you are acting in this particular situation. maybe you are more rational in other situations but in this one, you just need to end this sorry excuse for a thread you created.



Oh, and just so we can answer your fu*king question:

 11 years ago '04        #37
eMJay 
space
avatar space
space
$812 | Props total: 0 0
who really WANTS to live in a housing project?
 06-12-2007, 11:54 AM         #38
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
well one glaring fact that you undoubtedly read if you read the sohh.com article on Stacks death said Stacks himself chose to live their and was actually advised by other rappers to move away. So what you think about that?

you said, "if jim jones is balling lol. why was stack bundles living in the projects?" the way you worded the question, you dont' allow for the truth of hm living there for his own reasons. just pointing out how 1-sided and idiotic you are acting in this particular situation. maybe you are more rational in other situations but in this one, you just need to end this sorry excuse for a thread you created.



Oh, and just so we can answer your fu*king question:


I feel you. But I don't believe all that he wanted to stay in the hood. Maybe you guys believe everything you hear. But I find it hard to believe that somebody would not want to live in a better environment.

Another question is if its a sorry thread why are you in here. I guess that makes you sorry too. Damn
 06-12-2007, 11:56 AM         #39
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eMJay said:
who really WANTS to live in a housing project?
Thats what I say. That sh*t is like prison. Everybody stuck together in one big a.ss complex. No room to breathe.
 06-12-2007, 11:59 AM         #40
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
well one glaring fact that you undoubtedly read if you read the sohh.com article on Stacks death said Stacks himself chose to live their and was actually advised by other rappers to move away. So what you think about that?

you said, "if jim jones is balling lol. why was stack bundles living in the projects?" the way you worded the question, you dont' allow for the truth of hm living there for his own reasons. just pointing out how 1-sided and idiotic you are acting in this particular situation. maybe you are more rational in other situations but in this one, you just need to end this sorry excuse for a thread you created.



Oh, and just so we can answer your fu*king question:

Sohh is a gossip site. I could understand if you said Allhiphop.com or something. I guess if they said you were you gay would believe them.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy