If Jim Jones is Balling lol. Why was Stack Bundles living in the Projects?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2007, 03:40 AM         #1
7913 pageviews
79 comments

lilboyva3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Jim Jones is Balling lol. Why was Stack Bundles living in the Projects?

It don't make sense to me. Stack Bundles should have been going to his home.
By the way why is Max B still Locked up?

********Please Read before you post Quick Note**********

I hear people in this thread complaining about this being a hate thread.
I don't know if some of you can't comprehend or answer a question. But the question is plain and simple. I just want to know why Hip Hop has this wealthy facade attached to it. I'm not into arguing with computer gangsters. The only reason I started this thread is because I was bumping Stack Bundles for a while and never understood why he never dropped an album. I think its okay to have a discussion about the dead as long as its done in a respectable manner.

Last edited by lilboyva3000; 06-12-2007 at 10:02 AM..

79 comments for "If Jim Jones is Balling lol. Why was Stack Bundles living in the Projects?"

06-12-2007, 03:47 AM         #2
TheLegazY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
... let the man RIP plz.
 11 years ago '07        #3
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
like cam said "shut the fu*k up".... @ stupid brooklyn n*gga for asking a dumb question like that...u can't make people move...r.i.p. stack....i seen myself in some of the sh*t u did for your peeps and handled ya biz
 11 years ago '06        #4
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
...I think dude doesn't realize how many rappers still live on the block. Old school n*ggas included.
 06-12-2007, 04:04 AM         #5
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
like cam said "shut the fu*k up".... @ stupid brooklyn n*gga for asking a dumb question like that...u can't make people move...r.i.p. stack....i seen myself in some of the sh*t u did for your peeps and handled ya biz
Yes you dumb Bronx n*gga. The only stupid question is the one not asked a**hole. And what did you do? lol

Last edited by lilboyva3000; 06-12-2007 at 04:10 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #6
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
good ?
 06-12-2007, 04:20 AM         #7
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why cant folks keep this in the original thread about the dude's death?
 11 years ago '04        #8
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
...cause he's not ballin...

He's got a steady paycheck from his executive position, that's it...but not a ballin'-lemme-buy-the-whole-crew new houses salary...and be cause he paid for 'Reppin Time (Ballin') REMIX video out of pocket...his profits from the newest album were kept to a minimum.
 11 years ago '06        #9
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
 lilboyva3000 said:
It don't make sense to me. Stack Bundles should have been going to his home.
By the way why is Max B still Locked up?

CUZ HE DIDN'T WANNA LEAVE THE HOOD DO YA HOMEWORK... AINT U LATE 4 SCHOOL NOW U CAN'T GO OUT SIDE FOR RECESS
 06-12-2007, 07:38 AM         #10
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cause stack wanted to be in the hood people wanted him to move but he wanted to be there take a look...n*ggas always tryin to hate

Last edited by krzyboilace; 06-12-2007 at 09:30 AM..
 06-12-2007, 07:38 AM         #11
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o yea after that close thread
 11 years ago '04        #12
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
Just because a n*gga got money that he went out there and got ON HIS OWN like any other grown man should do doesn't obligate him to buy everyone he's fu*king cool with a new house. For all you or anyone else knows, Jimmy could have heard the n*gga spit one time, thought he was nice put him on and said that was his mans. Point is, 50 Cent, Jimmy, Jay-Z nor anyone else is obligated to better the lives of every motherfu*ker they ever knew. They went out there and got they own bread and any other grown a.ss man should do the same...
 06-12-2007, 08:16 AM         #13
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoctorJ said:
...cause he's not ballin...

He's got a steady paycheck from his executive position, that's it...but not a ballin'-lemme-buy-the-whole-crew new houses salary...and be cause he paid for 'Reppin Time (Ballin') REMIX video out of pocket...his profits from the newest album were kept to a minimum.
Best answer I heard. Some of these n*ggaz on here are just dumb and defensive for nothing. Bunch of kids. I don' want to hear he wanted to stay in the hood. That's bullsh*t. Because even if he wanted to stay in the hood he would of brought a house for his family.

Let me guess his family wanted to stay there too.
 11 years ago '05        #14
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 thug_poet777 said:
Just because a n*gga got money that he went out there and got ON HIS OWN like any other grown man should do doesn't obligate him to buy everyone he's fu*king cool with a new house. For all you or anyone else knows, Jimmy could have heard the n*gga spit one time, thought he was nice put him on and said that was his mans. Point is, 50 Cent, Jimmy, Jay-Z nor anyone else is obligated to better the lives of every motherfu*ker they ever knew. They went out there and got they own bread and any other grown a.ss man should do the same...
Well Jay-z has already made the statement that Memphis Bleek aint got to worry bout nothing for the rest his life. And that's been his right hand man since day one right? Same thing now with 50 Cent about Tony Yayo. So Jimmy shouldn't be put in this category because he's simply not doing like them. It's unfortunate when true reality hits and muthafu*kaz see that all that "we hood rich" and "I'm ballin and I'm still in the hood" and "no matter how rich I get, I aint leavin the hood" is straight dumbsh*t.

The 50 Cent/Styles P was the best example of this when Styles stated "All the cars, and garages I don't need all of that, I'm the hardest in the streets etc. and 50 Cent just replied with "well I do need it". Now how dumb did Styles P sound?
 06-12-2007, 09:22 AM         #15
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Well Jay-z has already made the statement that Memphis Bleek aint got to worry bout nothing for the rest his life. And that's been his right hand man since day one right? Same thing now with 50 Cent about Tony Yayo. So Jimmy shouldn't be put in this category because he's simply not doing like them. It's unfortunate when true reality hits and muthafu*kaz see that all that "we hood rich" and "I'm ballin and I'm still in the hood" and "no matter how rich I get, I aint leavin the hood" is straight dumbsh*t.

The 50 Cent/Styles P was the best example of this when Styles stated "All the cars, and garages I don't need all of that, I'm the hardest in the streets etc. and 50 Cent just replied with "well I do need it". Now how dumb did Styles P sound?
he didn't sound dumb at all.........your boyfriend 50 sounded dumb as hell like a little super sweet 16 bi*ch talkin about needing cars and huge houses just to feel good about himself a real man don't need that sh*t im sure styles is well off right now wit the money he got..he has respect and loyalty from the people around him......does 50 have that?
 06-12-2007, 09:32 AM         #16
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At First Yall Was Like O He Got A Nice Whip Why He Aint Get Out The Hood Now Yall Sayin He Was 2 Broke ....decide Which Way Yall Wanna Hate....
 11 years ago '04        #17
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
stack had the money he just said he loved the projects too much.
 06-12-2007, 09:40 AM         #18
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krzyboilace said:
At First Yall Was Like O He Got A Nice Whip Why He Aint Get Out The Hood Now Yall Sayin He Was 2 Broke ....decide Which Way Yall Wanna Hate....
exactly....bunch of fruitcake lil kids...spend more time doing ya homework and less time hating on the dead
 06-12-2007, 09:43 AM         #19
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally I don't care about the money aspect. The point of this is these motherfu*kers get on TV misguiding all these kids. They talk about balling this and that and in reality Its not. He can't bail out Max B and Stack Bundles was still living in the hood because he didn't take him out. And please stop saying he wanted to stay in the hood that sh*t just sounds dumb. That was his homie apart from rap.
 11 years ago '05        #20
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
its not like he has a lot of money

he doesnt have an album out

plus u have 2 think where does he live? he lives in ny and houses cost a lot

he probly had money for clothes and shoes but i dont know if he had money to buy a house

stacks friend said he didnt want to leave so o well

jus let him r.i.p. and not talk about y was he livin in the hood or y is he doin this or that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy