Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2007, 12:45 PM         #41
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chronic said:
what did he have beef with ali vegas explain plz
yea why is ali vegas name in here all of the sudden?
 11 years ago '06        #42
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
damn shame...
 11 years ago '04        #43
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 hydro187 said:
yea why is ali vegas name in here all of the sudden?
because they been fu*kin with the same girl
 06-12-2007, 12:57 PM         #44
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
because they been fu*kin with the same girl
oooooooo iight.
 06-12-2007, 01:03 PM         #45
617qtkidl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat tha fu*k my n*gga r.i.p n*ggas better ride 4 that n*gga
 06-12-2007, 01:05 PM         #46
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but that vegas beef been dead i guess for a while....that war song w. the ateam was fire
 06-12-2007, 01:16 PM         #47
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres no reason to bring other sh*t into this tho......i think only people that would fu*k with bundles are haters probly from his hometown
 11 years ago '04        #48
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 Sivraj said:
That's some sad news.....But I don't mean to sound ignorant. But bundles brought this on to himself if he could afford a porshe, why not get tha fu*k outta tha hood where n*ggas will try to get you?????It just didn't make any sense to me.....
prolly cuz cats would start yellin " you not real,you dont be in the hood"... Streetcred is gettin these dudes k!lled ......
 11 years ago '05        #49
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
R.i.p My n*gga Rayquan
 06-12-2007, 01:51 PM         #50
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i kept reading in this thread is how he should have moved...if somebody is out to k!ll you they can find you anywhere its not hard to get somebodies address.
 11 years ago '04        #51
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
smh at anyone who criticizes a rapper for moving out of the hood. wtf is street cred when you're dead & gone?
 11 years ago '05        #52
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 coooooold2 said:
Nah, when white people get popped, the witnesses CO-OPERATE with the

police. Black people, we don't CO-OPERATE, we say "STOP SNITCHIN!".

That's why Pac's murderer ain't in a 6 by 9, that's why Biggie's murderer

ain't in a 6 by 9. sh*t sad man. My money is on his "friend" being a part

of the whole sh*t.

YEAH CAUSE WHEN BLACK PEOPLE TELL THEY GET INVESTIGATED OFF TOP AND COUPLE DAYS LATER U IN THE SAME SITUTATION AS THE VICTIM FOR SNITCHING... fu*k COPS fu*k COPS... I WILL NEVER TALK TO A COP UNLESS I HAVE TOO
 11 years ago '05        #53
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 Ni2 said:
all i kept reading in this thread is how he should have moved...if somebody is out to k!ll you they can find you anywhere its not hard to get somebodies address.

It aint hard to get an addrtess but its hard to k!ll a man cause u know stacks got a gun somewhere and if they came to his home he has a chance to shoot back.. But he in the hood where n*ggas plot and k!ll all day everyday.. Plus u a big name with flashy n*ggas... real talk if any of these rappers lived in the projects and was just pulling up in coupes and sh*t n*ggas gon be on his head. fu*k the money n*ggas want to be gangstas so hard so they k!ll a n*gga for a strip in the hood... k!ll a rapper u getting top rank Thats why i say fu*k ur opinion cause most n*ggas wanna see u fall anyway... Just like these clown on here saying this n*gga aint hood and that n*gga aint hood when they sit on here all day... Worry about ur self and the music. Cause thats what get n*ggas k!lled... They listen to that sh*t and be like i aint leaving the hood so they can say im a hoe or my hood n*ggas get to hating and making DVD'S saying i aint from there cause i moved... Happens to all rappers...
 06-12-2007, 04:02 PM         #54
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First I do wanna say rest in peace to the boy Stacks. But all you dudes on here like I believe it and that's fu*ked up and Blah Blah. Ya'll be the same lame a.ss n*ggas saying yo rap is the WWE that sh*t aint real. You should not be surprised but this type of sh*t you should be entertained because it very fu*kin real.
 06-12-2007, 04:40 PM         #55
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eMJay said:
if it was a white business woman she wouldnt have been murdered in the lobby of a queens housing project.

nor would she have released several hot a.ss mixtapes.

try to make legitiment comparisons, thanks.
 11 years ago '04        #56
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Dam yea its f*cked up dude really had potential to get established in the game. No more Stack & Buddens colabos or Fab & Stacks calabos. R.I.P. Stack B
 11 years ago '05        #57
realfastMustang 
space
space
$26,586 | Props total: 104 104
 knockz said:
First I do wanna say rest in peace to the boy Stacks. But all you dudes on here like I believe it and that's fu*ked up and Blah Blah. Ya'll be the same lame a.ss n*ggas saying yo rap is the WWE that sh*t aint real. You should not be surprised but this type of sh*t you should be entertained because it very fu*kin real.
Is this n*gga serious? Entertained by another young black mans death. I know he is a rapper but besides that, any person that dies before 40 by another mans hand is fu*ked up. I think Stacks was an okay rapper so its not really about you talking about him but if your entertained by another persons death, you got problems for real. R.I.P. Stacks B
 06-12-2007, 05:39 PM         #58
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is sad and he probably felt like he couldnt move because he would loose some part of his cred so he stuck around and lost his life. Damn.
 06-12-2007, 05:45 PM         #59
kickz-r-uscom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip to him... why so much hate??? dude was 24 and wasnt even at his top peak yet
 11 years ago '04        #60
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 21 21
R.i.p.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy