Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2007, 01:52 AM         #1
23290 pageviews
62 comments

Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More Info About Stack Bundles' death

Stack Bundles was k!lled outside of his home in Far Rockaway….not sure if he got into beef earlier last night while he was partying at Stereo, but his crew, and their capo Jim Jones are besides themselves.

rest in peace.

EXCLUSIVE UPDATE AND SAD DETAILS:

Ok, according to official sources….Stack Bundles, 24 years old, born Rayquon Elliot (I’ve also seen it spelled Requan Elliot), was shot and k!lled around 5am in the lobby of his building at the Redfern Houses, 14-60 Beach Channel Drive, Far Rockaway, Queens. He was shot once in the left eye and once in the front of the thigh by an attacker or attackers who used a 45-caliber gun. He was taken to Jamaica Hospital and pronounced dead 20 minutes later. Allegedly Bundles was not robbed, his wallet was intact, however some rumors say that his chain was missing.

Now street sources claim that Bundles was a victim of a street beef, not a rap beef, with local rivals. Allegedly his Porsche convertible was vandalized twice in recent weeks and that an aunt had urged him to move out of Redfern for his own safety. Allegedly, someone tipped rivals that Bundles was leaving club Stereo and that he was not with a large crew, so they were waiting to ambush him when he got home.

Friends say Bundles was very well liked and that he took care of two younger sisters. He was not married and did not have children. Fan have already built a huge memorial in front of his building in Far Rock….Condolences go out to his whole family. No funeral details are set but I’ll post them as soon as I hear….

UPDATE:

So apparently, sources at Stereo tell me that Stack was partying with Freaky Zeke and other friends up until around 4am. They did not have any beef at the club and left in good spirits. Stack then went home to Far Rockaway’s RedFern Projects and was ambushed outside his building. No idea yet why someone would target him….was it neighborhood tension or hip hop tension?

Only 24 w/ so much potential.....

Last edited by Cheeze; 06-12-2007 at 01:53 AM..

62 comments for "More Info About Stack Bundles' Death"

06-12-2007, 02:01 AM         #2
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn props for the info this dude was in my top 10 fav rappers RIP and keep us updated...
 11 years ago '07        #3
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I'm still tryna grasp my head around this
 11 years ago '04        #4
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Is it normal that it takes so long in US and A to find the k!llers?
 11 years ago '05        #5
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6442 6442
its a cold world.. where u got n*ggas lookin to see u murdered. Thats why I got a thick crew of real n*ggas around me cuz the worse beefs are n*ggas in ur own clique.
 11 years ago '04        #6
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Goddamn shame
 11 years ago '06        #7
vic20dipset 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
Damn R.i.p. Stacks
 11 years ago '05        #8
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
he got hit in the left eye where he does that 1 eyes goony sh*t.. they really left him with 1 eye....Fuked up.....streets are still the same
 11 years ago '05        #9
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6442 6442
prolly a queens crap.. cuz they hit him in the left eye. funny how he was shot in the front thigh and not the back.. shows he was a real a.ss n*gga cuz half u n*ggas would of took a slug in the back. 4 real. really real talk. im glad that they didnt have it the other way around. he went out red rag up so I cant even hate on dude.
 06-12-2007, 02:49 AM         #10
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critique_2k said:
prolly a queens crap.. cuz they hit him in the left eye. funny how he was shot in the front thigh and not the back.. shows he was a real a.ss n*gga cuz half u n*ggas would of took a slug in the back. 4 real. really real talk. im glad that they didnt have it the other way around. he went out red rag up so I cant even hate on dude.

I rather be shot in the back and live then being a real n*gga and die for probably some OD dumb fu*kin sh*t. He should have moved out of far rock, I mean he had money for a porchse but no money to move out to somewhere better? RIP
 06-12-2007, 04:24 AM         #11
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad sh*t man...fu*ked up how they tipped the rivals bout him not leaving with a big crew...he repped far rock so much tho i dont think he wanted to leave if he coulda thats just how much he loved far rock and his peoples there with him...R.I.P. Stack
 11 years ago '05        #12
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
still can't believe the n*gga is gone.
smh @ any and everybody that thought/said this had to do with some tru life sh*t. stacks was heavy in the hood.
a handful of squads in far rock never liked the n*gga. i been around n*ggas there screaming "you scream squad up, we goin shoot your squad up"
rest in peace. that was a my dude.
 06-12-2007, 07:21 AM         #13
AffiliatedEnt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt his porche it was jimmys,
 06-12-2007, 07:22 AM         #14
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this n*gga was only 24, and he was taking care of too younger sisters, R.I.P. Stack
 11 years ago '04        #15
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
R.I.P BUT YOOOO

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME PLEASE...WHAT THE fu*k U DOING DRIVING A PORSCHE AND U LIVING IN REDFERN???

WTF MAN n*gga GO MOVE TO FRESH MEADOWS ATLEAST...JAMAICA ESTATES SOMEWHERE.

damn shame.
 11 years ago '04        #16
slickbandit 
space
space
$2,198 | Props total: 0 0
thats real fu*ked up
 11 years ago '04        #17
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23520 23520
when keeping it real goes wrong...

true story, just move out the hood when u get money

rip stack bundles

i still can't beleive it im all sad and sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #18
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 critique_2k said:
Number 1..R.I.P. to Stack..but yo are you listening to what your sayin? just 'cause he got shot in his eye/thigh doesn't mean anything....the biggest pus*y in the world can get shot like that if he's 'AMBUSHED' meaning you don't have time to react or do anything...same way someone can be ambushed from behind and get slugs in their back....so where he got shot doesn't automatically indicate the circumstances..c'mon man

Last edited by Lawgic; 06-12-2007 at 09:02 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #19
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
 currybai said:
I rather be shot in the back and live then being a real n*gga and die for probably some OD dumb fu*kin sh*t. He should have moved out of far rock, I mean he had money for a porchse but no money to move out to somewhere better? RIP
old boy from pitch black was sayin he had the money to leave but just kept sayin how much he loved it there and would never move
 11 years ago '05        #20
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
That's some sad news.....But I don't mean to sound ignorant. But bundles brought this on to himself if he could afford a porshe, why not get tha fu*k outta tha hood where n*ggas will try to get you?????It just didn't make any sense to me.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy