Jun 11 - Stack Bundles died

most viewed right now
Chicago Protestors & Police Clash After Black Barber Shot & Killed
110 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside I didn't even know this was from a real movie.
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Jul 14 - McDonald’s has an outbreak of cyclospora linked to salads
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Black Widow aka Celina Powell Exposes Snoop Dogg in Cheating Scandal
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #321
chrsdstryr 
space
space
space
$487 | Props total: 0 0
RIP Stacks!
 11 years ago '05        #322
repetition 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k, Stack was nice on the mic too. R.I.P. Squaaaaaaaaaad Up, chea
 11 years ago '05        #323
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,306 | Props total: 11668 11668
rip stack

he was the orginal rockstar (star of far rock)
we gon miss u out here n*gga
redferns finest
 06-11-2007, 05:45 PM         #324
jbl 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stack_Bundles said:

smh
hate given
 06-11-2007, 05:45 PM         #325
kasefamly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ITS CRAZY FAM!!!! I WAS SINGIN HOLLYWOOD OFF THAT RIOT OR DIET ALL DAY!!!..I GET HOME IN SEE THIS sh*t !!!! IM ALL FUCT UP FAMLY!!!..ANOTHER SOLID BROTHER WITH SO MUCH TO BRING TO THIS HIP HOP sh*t!!!..STR8 TO THE HENNEY IN A DUTCH!! ...THIS ONE REALLY HURT!!!
 11 years ago '05        #326
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,306 | Props total: 11668 11668
stack never left the hood, n*gga b out here in da rock whippin a fu*kin maserati and then goin back to his crib in the pjs. n*ggas wonder y when ppl make money they dont go back to the hood
 06-11-2007, 05:50 PM         #327
marnades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn dats fu*ked up
 06-11-2007, 05:51 PM         #328
jbl 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he died so what
this aint no news really
just one less wack rapper to deal with
 06-11-2007, 06:01 PM         #329
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P.
 11 years ago '05        #330
ChickzNKickz 102 heat pts102
space
space
$11,776 | Props total: 16779 16779
 jbl 4 life said:
he died so what
this aint no news really
just one less wack rapper to deal with

Dumb ni99a...
 06-11-2007, 06:12 PM         #331
ev1lle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand why people sending R.I.P's and condolences over the damn internet, like anyone in his family is gonna read this sh*t,smh..But thats fu*ked up cause dude was nice he had potential!
 11 years ago '06        #332
SaTown's Finest 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 869 869
RIP Stack
 06-11-2007, 06:21 PM         #333
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i mean i know n*ggas get k!lled everyday but fu*k, r.i.p stack bundles
 11 years ago '06        #334
RAZAH CUTS 6102 heat pts6102
space
space
$56,342 | Props total: 25456 25456
 hydro187 said:
gotta hit every thread....RIP stacks im bumpin my lifes like a movie all day today
yeah, bout to play some of his music in minute too.....

i think that's what he would've wanted when people remember him, his music and whatnot.......
 06-11-2007, 06:28 PM         #335
pickolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. Stack anotha brotha lost to senseless violence
 11 years ago '05        #336
Dainfamous730 66 heat pts66
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 3345 3345
heres the story................Up-and-coming rapper Stack Bundles was shot dead in the lobby of his Far Rockaway building early Monday morning, police said.

The victim, whose real name is Rayquan Elliott, 24, was shot once in the head and once in the neck by someone who apparently took a medallion that was around his neck, but police said they were not immediately sure robbery was the motive.

"I don't know what happened," said his grieving aunt, Janet Howard, 58, "but I hope like hell they catch the person."

Police said Stack had been out with friends, then went to White Castle and returned to his home on Beach Channel Drive, in the Redfern Houses, just before 5 a.m.

At that point, police said, one friend still with him walked off, then ran back when he heard gunshots and found Stack shot dead in the lobby of his building.

By then, the suspect had run off. Stack's money and credit cards were still on him, but it appeared that a medallion had been stolen, police said.

The slaying cut short the life of a young man those close to him said appeared to be on the brink of rap success, an achievement his friend said would have likely meant a substantial income and ticket out of poverty.

Stack was considered an accomplished tape mixer, and worked alongside Fabolous and DJ Clue. He had recently appeared on Jim Jones' M.O.B. (Member of Byrdgang) mix tape.

Jones said in an interview last year that Stack had approached him one night in a nightclub and won him over with his audacity and his skill. Jones also said he had planned to release Stack's solo debut and to highlight him on other Byrdgang releases.

"He was doing his music," his aunt said. "Everyone was congratulating him, then this happened."

As word of his death spread Monday, mourners gathered at the building's lobby, where they set up a makeshift memorial of candles and balloons, plus his takeout White Castle meal and heartfelt words scrawled on a piece of cardboard.

Others lamented a life cut short just as he was beginning to achieve success.

Alex Fernandez, 31, a friend, said Bundles drove a black Porsche and used to be part of a dance group called the Scramblers that appeared at "Amateur Night at the Apollo" about 10 years ago.

"He wasn't like a street thug or corner hustler or stick up kid," Fernandez said.

"He was gentleman," said a neighbor who knew Bundles, Richard J., 49. "Always showed respect. They hate to see somebody trying to make it. They hate to see somebody doing good."

Another neighbor, Denise Jones, 39, remembered Stack as a little boy, sitting atop loudspeakers blasting hip-hop during summer parties at the houses. She also remembered bumping into him early Sunday night outside his building.

"I cried because I just saw him," she said. "Now he just goes down as another statistic that was gunned down."

Yandy Smith, manager for ByrdGang Records who was going to produce Stack's solo debut record, said: "Where do we begin? The Dipset/ByrdGang family is deeply saddened by our loss. Not only did we lose a member but we lost a brother and a friend.

Rayquon Elliot, aka Stack Bundles, was a joy to be around, charming, very intelligent, compassionate and concerned about the upliftment and enrichment of his community and the people in it. Unfortunately his goals and aspirations were cut short by the hands of dream stealers.

We can not stress enough that a young star's light was put out before he had a chance to shine in front of the world. We would like this to be a lesson to the rap game. ...

Too many of our talented artist are losing the battle of life before their voices have a chance to be heard. Something must change."
 06-11-2007, 06:33 PM         #337
Troublemaker86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stacks was the man tryna put far rockaway on the map for hiphop

so they k!ll the main guy tryna bring his hood thru. smart move

just as he was finally makin the transition from mixtapes to mainstream

rip stack bundles.
 06-11-2007, 06:51 PM         #338
HollowMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. stack

I wasn't feeling the direction he was taking with his career, but it's a damn shame that so many people have sacrificed thier lives, just over some Fin' music.
 11 years ago '04        #339
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
24, i din't know he was that young. Live everyday like your last.
 11 years ago '06        #340
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,986 | Props total: 514 514
 thegodjswing said:
24, i din't know he was that young. Live everyday like your last.
4 real 24?? damn! i really did use 2 bump him
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Booty on water bed mode
73 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - Fire In The Booth
447 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Florida With Another One: City Girls
115 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man.... Iggy can still get fu-ked
53 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Florida man bites his brother's d1ck off
71 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Nigga ima icon living, JUMPING IN THE CHOPPA OUTTA PRISON
45 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The face Kylo Ren, but the long booty thick, smash?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ciara just broke the internet
173 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy