Jun 11 - Stack Bundles died

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #321
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
damn..........
 11 years ago '05        #322
chrsdstryr 
space
space
space
$487 | Props total: 0 0
RIP Stacks!
 11 years ago '05        #323
repetition 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k, Stack was nice on the mic too. R.I.P. Squaaaaaaaaaad Up, chea
 11 years ago '05        #324
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 9813 9813
rip stack

he was the orginal rockstar (star of far rock)
we gon miss u out here n*gga
redferns finest
 06-11-2007, 06:45 PM         #325
jbl 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stack_Bundles said:

smh
hate given
 06-11-2007, 06:45 PM         #326
kasefamly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ITS CRAZY FAM!!!! I WAS SINGIN HOLLYWOOD OFF THAT RIOT OR DIET ALL DAY!!!..I GET HOME IN SEE THIS sh*t !!!! IM ALL FUCT UP FAMLY!!!..ANOTHER SOLID BROTHER WITH SO MUCH TO BRING TO THIS HIP HOP sh*t!!!..STR8 TO THE HENNEY IN A DUTCH!! ...THIS ONE REALLY HURT!!!
 11 years ago '05        #327
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 9813 9813
stack never left the hood, n*gga b out here in da rock whippin a fu*kin maserati and then goin back to his crib in the pjs. n*ggas wonder y when ppl make money they dont go back to the hood
 06-11-2007, 06:50 PM         #328
marnades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn dats fu*ked up
 06-11-2007, 06:51 PM         #329
jbl 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he died so what
this aint no news really
just one less wack rapper to deal with
 06-11-2007, 07:01 PM         #330
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P.
 11 years ago '05        #331
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10717 10717
 jbl 4 life said:
he died so what
this aint no news really
just one less wack rapper to deal with

Dumb ni99a...
 06-11-2007, 07:12 PM         #332
ev1lle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand why people sending R.I.P's and condolences over the damn internet, like anyone in his family is gonna read this sh*t,smh..But thats fu*ked up cause dude was nice he had potential!
 11 years ago '06        #333
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
RIP Stack
 06-11-2007, 07:21 PM         #334
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i mean i know n*ggas get k!lled everyday but fu*k, r.i.p stack bundles
 11 years ago '06        #335
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,082 | Props total: 18898 18898
 hydro187 said:
gotta hit every thread....RIP stacks im bumpin my lifes like a movie all day today
yeah, bout to play some of his music in minute too.....

i think that's what he would've wanted when people remember him, his music and whatnot.......
 06-11-2007, 07:28 PM         #336
pickolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. Stack anotha brotha lost to senseless violence
 11 years ago '05        #337
Dainfamous730 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 2600 2600
heres the story................Up-and-coming rapper Stack Bundles was shot dead in the lobby of his Far Rockaway building early Monday morning, police said.

The victim, whose real name is Rayquan Elliott, 24, was shot once in the head and once in the neck by someone who apparently took a medallion that was around his neck, but police said they were not immediately sure robbery was the motive.

"I don't know what happened," said his grieving aunt, Janet Howard, 58, "but I hope like hell they catch the person."

Police said Stack had been out with friends, then went to White Castle and returned to his home on Beach Channel Drive, in the Redfern Houses, just before 5 a.m.

At that point, police said, one friend still with him walked off, then ran back when he heard gunshots and found Stack shot dead in the lobby of his building.

By then, the suspect had run off. Stack's money and credit cards were still on him, but it appeared that a medallion had been stolen, police said.

The slaying cut short the life of a young man those close to him said appeared to be on the brink of rap success, an achievement his friend said would have likely meant a substantial income and ticket out of poverty.

Stack was considered an accomplished tape mixer, and worked alongside Fabolous and DJ Clue. He had recently appeared on Jim Jones' M.O.B. (Member of Byrdgang) mix tape.

Jones said in an interview last year that Stack had approached him one night in a nightclub and won him over with his audacity and his skill. Jones also said he had planned to release Stack's solo debut and to highlight him on other Byrdgang releases.

"He was doing his music," his aunt said. "Everyone was congratulating him, then this happened."

As word of his death spread Monday, mourners gathered at the building's lobby, where they set up a makeshift memorial of candles and balloons, plus his takeout White Castle meal and heartfelt words scrawled on a piece of cardboard.

Others lamented a life cut short just as he was beginning to achieve success.

Alex Fernandez, 31, a friend, said Bundles drove a black Porsche and used to be part of a dance group called the Scramblers that appeared at "Amateur Night at the Apollo" about 10 years ago.

"He wasn't like a street thug or corner hustler or stick up kid," Fernandez said.

"He was gentleman," said a neighbor who knew Bundles, Richard J., 49. "Always showed respect. They hate to see somebody trying to make it. They hate to see somebody doing good."

Another neighbor, Denise Jones, 39, remembered Stack as a little boy, sitting atop loudspeakers blasting hip-hop during summer parties at the houses. She also remembered bumping into him early Sunday night outside his building.

"I cried because I just saw him," she said. "Now he just goes down as another statistic that was gunned down."

Yandy Smith, manager for ByrdGang Records who was going to produce Stack's solo debut record, said: "Where do we begin? The Dipset/ByrdGang family is deeply saddened by our loss. Not only did we lose a member but we lost a brother and a friend.

Rayquon Elliot, aka Stack Bundles, was a joy to be around, charming, very intelligent, compassionate and concerned about the upliftment and enrichment of his community and the people in it. Unfortunately his goals and aspirations were cut short by the hands of dream stealers.

We can not stress enough that a young star's light was put out before he had a chance to shine in front of the world. We would like this to be a lesson to the rap game. ...

Too many of our talented artist are losing the battle of life before their voices have a chance to be heard. Something must change."
 06-11-2007, 07:33 PM         #338
Troublemaker86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stacks was the man tryna put far rockaway on the map for hiphop

so they k!ll the main guy tryna bring his hood thru. smart move

just as he was finally makin the transition from mixtapes to mainstream

rip stack bundles.
 06-11-2007, 07:51 PM         #339
HollowMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. stack

I wasn't feeling the direction he was taking with his career, but it's a damn shame that so many people have sacrificed thier lives, just over some Fin' music.
 11 years ago '04        #340
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
24, i din't know he was that young. Live everyday like your last.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy