Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 ericsupreme said:
who the fu*k was waiting for a seinfeld movie

anyway i'm glad it ended like that and not like every other gangster/mob movie since the begining of time! it leaves you to end it however you like it to end!

and there is no fu*king sopranos movies in the works ...i guess thats what santoro here was trying to say with the seinfeld analogy. seinfeld the movie

friends: the new begining coming fall 2009 to a theatre near you :D
What I was trying to say was people thought there would be more to come in Seinfeld and there never was.
 11 years ago '04        #142
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 OoChiLLoO said:
it was just showing him walking in, seeing his seat and being seated...thats all. U were reading IMDB weren't u?
nah i didnt read IMDB..
 11 years ago '06        #143
maryschild 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 4 4
 JLAH said:
They got Phil, but damn I am dissapointed.
the tire over the head was the worst.. but yeah, i thought my tv was fu*ked up.
 06-11-2007, 12:39 PM         #144
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JLAH said:
They got Phil, but damn I am dissapointed.
The way they did Phil was all normal until the car:applause:
 06-11-2007, 01:00 PM         #145
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read something that was written on hbo.com by a forum member. It said that throughout the series you saw the light through tony's eyes, when he looked up to see his daughter he was shot in the head. Hence no light just black, we see blackness through tonys eyes. What do you guys think about that????
 11 years ago '05        #146
zimzimma7 
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 18 18
 datn*ggak said:
I read something that was written on hbo.com by a forum member. It said that throughout the series you saw the light through tony's eyes, when he looked up to see his daughter he was shot in the head. Hence no light just black, we see blackness through tonys eyes. What do you guys think about that????
yea i thought the same thing, but then again sopranos makes so much fu*king money that it could all be just a setup for the movie.....
 11 years ago '06        #147
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
Personally, you could read too in depth into the ending of the show. It's always integrated symoblic messages into the show, allowing you to derive your own message aside from what is apparent.

That said, when it ended, I was thinking ... 'What the fu--?!'. We were disbelief. I thought my On Demand feature failed. I didn't know what to do. I started slappin' the box. Then the credits rolled.

What a complete and utter disappointment.
 11 years ago '06        #148
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
yeah i was just thinking about the cat and how tony decided to keep it around the bada bing.
 06-11-2007, 02:45 PM         #149
DatNiggaNucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
A) First episode of this season Bobby says you don't hear it when you're shot.

B) Second to last episode of this season, Tony flashes to Bobby saying you don't hear it when you're shot.

C) The entire story arc was about Tony - when Tony's gone, the arc is done.

D) In the diner, every time someone walked through the door, the perspective changed to Tony's as he looked up

E) After the last bell jingle, just as the perspective changed to Tony's everything went black and silent - as though the person whose perspective we were to shift to was no longer alive

F) The cat was a reminder that Tony k!lled Chris, and had Adriana k!lled. The cat was a reminder that Tony's a bad guy - who has it coming.

G) There was so much symmetry between Phil's execution in front of his family and Tony's last moments

H) We all know how much Godfather III ruined the Godfather movies. I think the focus on Meadow was a reference to the Godfather. David Chase didn't end it the way Godfather III ended. This time the boss gets k!lled.

I) Every other episode ended in music during the credits. This one had no music because Tony's dead.

J) Episode titles have always meant something. This episode's title referred to Bobby's gift of the gun to Tony. When he gave it to him he made the comment about how everything would just go silent when you were shot.

K) The ending was so incredibly brilliant. We all felt what it was like to be Tony in those final five minutes. We all felt nervous, anxious, just as he must have felt. After being absorbed into Tony's experience, we were left with silence and blackness like death because...

Tony is dead.
:applause:
 06-11-2007, 03:33 PM         #150
thephatmack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What was that song they played at the end ???
I kept hearing a hiphop remix of it in Vegas!

That ending has left me tense!
 11 years ago '06        #151
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
 DA DOPEMAN said:
FRANK VICENT on the radio said that people should stop speculations, he said WHAT YOU SAW WAS PERFECT. He said TONY had settled everything and stopped the mob war, he was with his family with everything settled and just having a good family time. He said those menacing looking guys at the end were TONY's people looking out for the family, he calls it the "the perfect ending to the show".
u happen to have a link? or tell me what station had him saying htis
 11 years ago '04        #152
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
Its useless to speculate. Most of the actors that have done interviews today say that there was no meaning. It was just ...over.
 11 years ago '05        #153
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Santoro said:
A) First episode of this season Bobby says you don't hear it when you're shot.

B) Second to last episode of this season, Tony flashes to Bobby saying you don't hear it when you're shot.

C) The entire story arc was about Tony - when Tony's gone, the arc is done.

D) In the diner, every time someone walked through the door, the perspective changed to Tony's as he looked up

E) After the last bell jingle, just as the perspective changed to Tony's everything went black and silent - as though the person whose perspective we were to shift to was no longer alive

F) The cat was a reminder that Tony k!lled Chris, and had Adriana k!lled. The cat was a reminder that Tony's a bad guy - who has it coming.

G) There was so much symmetry between Phil's execution in front of his family and Tony's last moments

H) We all know how much Godfather III ruined the Godfather movies. I think the focus on Meadow was a reference to the Godfather. David Chase didn't end it the way Godfather III ended. This time the boss gets k!lled.

I) Every other episode ended in music during the credits. This one had no music because Tony's dead.

J) Episode titles have always meant something. This episode's title referred to Bobby's gift of the gun to Tony. When he gave it to him he made the comment about how everything would just go silent when you were shot.

K) The ending was so incredibly brilliant. We all felt what it was like to be Tony in those final five minutes. We all felt nervous, anxious, just as he must have felt. After being absorbed into Tony's experience, we were left with silence and blackness like death because...

Tony is dead.

Tony aint dead jackass
 11 years ago '05        #154
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Best finale ever... for real, yall actin like the ending was gay need to slap yourself
 11 years ago '04        #155
daslimmthugga 
space
space
space
$443 | Props total: 2 2
I was waiting 4 Meadow 2 put dat F-uckin lexus on auto pilot. 2 parallel park. WTF.. I was gettin so damn anxious
 11 years ago '04        #156
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
this was obviously done for the money. It was left open ended so that when these bumbs whose acting careers were made through sopranos (James Gandolfini) have no jobs in 4 years, they can come back to this. 8 years of dedication from fans and you would think that were would be some closure to the story. It seems like i read 500 pages of a book and the ending is ripped out. I hope Chase realizes that his next project, no matter what it is, will never again have the same fan following. Why trust this guy again?
 06-11-2007, 04:21 PM         #157
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OoChiLLoO said:
dawg. You have a WWE wrestling belt in your avy and you're calling The Soprano's corny?
nice try but i dont even watch wrestling geek
 06-11-2007, 04:52 PM         #158
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
worst ending ever
 11 years ago '06        #159
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
everyone in the media world has been lettin Chase have it for that ending....lol, got the PTI guys goin off an sh*t.....
 06-11-2007, 08:38 PM         #160
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watched this show for 85 episodes to see meadow parrallel park.. gimme a fu*king break... it was a guttless way to end a show.. its a mafia show,and they made the ending to see wat u think happens, I wanna see wat the shows writers think happens... the show went from a violent, action packed drama, to psychological bullsh*t.. i dont watch this show to think deep, i watch it o see the mafia and to see the powers change within the families, i could give afu*k about aj's fu*kin car blowing up, they coulda cut a good 45 minutes out of the finale it was so bad
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy