Sopranos Finale: GOTCHA!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,880 | Props total: 8397 8397
and people are also saying that they saw med come in the diner, did yall see that?
 06-11-2007, 01:53 AM         #122
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
and people are also saying that they saw med come in the diner, did yall see that?
i swear...the original at 9 had her step in the diner....then i watched the replay and they didnt show her come in...just the bell ring on the door and tony looking over...
 11 years ago '04        #123
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
I doubt the feds got Tony, he just got whacked. Maybe he saw the replay before his death. That's why when he got into the diner he saw himself, anyways this ending sucked there should've been closure to this show.
 11 years ago '04        #124
tg123 
space
space
space
$128 | Props total: 0 0
I thought Comcast was f*****g with my cable again. At least, I know I am not the only one that got the black screen.
 06-11-2007, 03:24 AM         #125
jaihov  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF! The movie better win a Oscar!
 11 years ago '05        #126
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
hopefully they do drop a movie
dt
 06-11-2007, 04:06 AM         #127
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
serves yall right for watchin that corny a.ss show in the first place
 11 years ago '05        #128
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
so confused
 06-11-2007, 04:29 AM         #129
tinknep503  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he doesn't make a movie his career should be done!
 06-11-2007, 06:43 AM         #130
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He don't need to make a fu*king movie, he already made his name with the series, no need to waste money on a movie. SOPRANOS ain't something that could do 150+ million, sh*ts works on cable but not on theaters, the casuals out there don't give a fu*k about sopranos.
 06-11-2007, 06:44 AM         #131
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is a theory going around that the intent was the Audience being the ones that got "Wacked" in the final episode...

Back to the first episode of the season with him and Bobby sitting in the boat and talking about "never even knowing" when it happens or being ready...

Well we were sitting on the edge of our seats and waiting for something to happen and when we least expected it everything went black on us and there was no more music. No nothing...

Just an interesting concept of the audience being the ones "Wacked" in the last episode. I don't know if I agree, just interesting.
 06-11-2007, 07:08 AM         #132
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only show that HBO gt that i like is the wire,Sopranos sucks to me I glad it's gone off.
 06-11-2007, 07:14 AM         #133
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FRANK VICENT on the radio said that people should stop speculations, he said WHAT YOU SAW WAS PERFECT. He said TONY had settled everything and stopped the mob war, he was with his family with everything settled and just having a good family time. He said those menacing looking guys at the end were TONY's people looking out for the family, he calls it the "the perfect ending to the show".

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-11-2007 at 07:15 AM..
 06-11-2007, 07:24 AM         #134
OG Pun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

5. Tony knew he could never please his mother no matter what he did. Chase knew he could never please the viewers no matter what he did.
best thing said in this thread. No matter how it ended, some would be upset. I thought the ending was great, to a great show.
 06-11-2007, 07:32 AM         #135
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont see why Tony Had to Go, or who would want him gone.. The War was established over..
 11 years ago '06        #136
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
I have a funny feeling there will be an "alternate" or "full" ending when you purchase the DVD of the final season...

Also, in my personal opinion it's too late for a movie... Chris dead, Bobby dead, Sil (vegetable), Junior (basically dead)... I dunno' I'm sure they would find a way, but it damn.
 06-11-2007, 07:51 AM         #137
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
got this from a forum...wat yall think it makes a lot of sense
Nah, he messed up on the 2 black guys who tried to off Tony.

Remember Tony k!lled one of those guys and the other one went to jail.
 06-11-2007, 07:53 AM         #138
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
FRANK VICENT on the radio said that people should stop speculations, he said WHAT YOU SAW WAS PERFECT. He said TONY had settled everything and stopped the mob war, he was with his family with everything settled and just having a good family time. He said those menacing looking guys at the end were TONY's people looking out for the family, he calls it the "the perfect ending to the show".
^^^^^^^
There you have it, from Phil Leotardo HIMSELF, LoL!
 11 years ago '07        #139
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 216 216
 Santoro said:
That scene was so fu*ked up. The trucker guy, the italian guy, the 2 black guys all could have been hitters. That was such a gay way to end it. I was relating this to Seinfeld. Everyone thought there would be a Seinfeld movie or new episode but there never was. So who knows.
who the fu*k was waiting for a seinfeld movie

anyway i'm glad it ended like that and not like every other gangster/mob movie since the begining of time! it leaves you to end it however you like it to end!

and there is no fu*king sopranos movies in the works ...i guess thats what santoro here was trying to say with the seinfeld analogy. seinfeld the movie

friends: the new begining coming fall 2009 to a theatre near you :D

Last edited by ericsupreme; 06-11-2007 at 08:33 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #140
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
A) First episode of this season Bobby says you don't hear it when you're shot.

B) Second to last episode of this season, Tony flashes to Bobby saying you don't hear it when you're shot.

C) The entire story arc was about Tony - when Tony's gone, the arc is done.

D) In the diner, every time someone walked through the door, the perspective changed to Tony's as he looked up

E) After the last bell jingle, just as the perspective changed to Tony's everything went black and silent - as though the person whose perspective we were to shift to was no longer alive

F) The cat was a reminder that Tony k!lled Chris, and had Adriana k!lled. The cat was a reminder that Tony's a bad guy - who has it coming.

G) There was so much symmetry between Phil's execution in front of his family and Tony's last moments

H) We all know how much Godfather III ruined the Godfather movies. I think the focus on Meadow was a reference to the Godfather. David Chase didn't end it the way Godfather III ended. This time the boss gets k!lled.

I) Every other episode ended in music during the credits. This one had no music because Tony's dead.

J) Episode titles have always meant something. This episode's title referred to Bobby's gift of the gun to Tony. When he gave it to him he made the comment about how everything would just go silent when you were shot.

K) The ending was so incredibly brilliant. We all felt what it was like to be Tony in those final five minutes. We all felt nervous, anxious, just as he must have felt. After being absorbed into Tony's experience, we were left with silence and blackness like death because...

Tony is dead.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
80 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy