Sopranos Finale: GOTCHA!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos ďIce TrayĒ (Everyday Struggle)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #101
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,441 | Props total: 2211 2211
:finger: BEtta be a movie that was some B.S
 06-10-2007, 11:54 PM         #102
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL @ the Soprano fam going to almost EVERY gas station in the NY to

drop Phil. LoL also @ Little Paulie with a fu*ked up back trying to whack

somebody.
 06-11-2007, 12:00 AM         #103
htownrockets  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great ending, 9/10 ppl were expecting tony to die this episode so I am content with the ending bc it proved alot of ppl wrong and it gives a little hope for some more seasons or a movie in the future
 06-11-2007, 12:03 AM         #104
bigbrooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what really happened was the fbi got his a.ss thats it, he did not die, because look how meadow was parking her whip she was nervous as hell and fustrated, he got caught cause of carlo
 11 years ago '05        #105
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,880 | Props total: 8397 8397
i just looked at it again and still dont really know wat to think :finger: :banghead:
 06-11-2007, 12:09 AM         #106
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i just looked at it again and still dont really know wat to think :finger: :banghead:
Me too!

Man it sucks to live life all paranoid an' sh*t.........can't even enjoy chillin'

with ya fam. How anybody lives like that............I DON'T know.
 11 years ago '06        #107
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 jimipurple said:
man that was some bullsh*t, but here's what I think Tony gets shot in the head as meadow arrives by the guy comming out of the bathroom that's why it goes black. but really fu*k them horrible way to end the show .
yeah that's exactly what i thought to... it's pretty obvious since the music stops at the end, every sopranos episode has ended with music.
 11 years ago '04        #108
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
yo did anybody notice when tony came to the diner he saw his self sitting and amazing his clothes changes from a dark shirt to some type of polo shirt when he sitting down
 06-11-2007, 12:18 AM         #109
DJ QCumberSlice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, that sh*t was wack ending..... hope to see a movie soon.
 11 years ago '04        #110
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451
If this indeed was a subliminal way of showing Tony's death then the events leading up to the final scene make no sense.
It was somewhat a last minute decision for the family to go out to eat. so how would anyone outside of the 4 of them know the time and location?
I have never seen the family as whole eat at a average restaurant like that.
They usually eat at Artie's resturant
 11 years ago '04        #111
Rae 
space
space
just got this from yahoo.com
Although the series ends "elegantly and probably exactly the way it should," Grey says, he doesn't close the door on the idea that it could re-emerge as a feature film.

That won't happen anytime soon, most likely. Tony might get out of the pool with the ducks, but the waters will take time to recede.

"It's going to take a few years' separation from this series, a chance to really think about its impact," Simon explains. "That's the one thing about perfection. It sort of brings things to a close."
 11 years ago '04        #112
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Rae said:
yo did anybody notice when tony came to the diner he saw his self sitting and amazing his clothes changes from a dark shirt to some type of polo shirt when he sitting down
damn you just put me on to that
now im even more confused
heres the gif

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #113
MastermindInc 
space
space
space
$285 | Props total: 7 7
He just had a jacket on over the polo shirt.
 11 years ago '04        #114
Rae 
space
space
na son look again he has a black leather and like a off color green on when he sits down the shirt is like a striped polo shirt
 11 years ago '04        #115
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know there could be a movie but I think David Chase just closed the window and kicked us out of Tony Sopranos life. The black was our view of Tony being over his life still goes on but we no longer get a peak at it.
 11 years ago '04        #116
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
fu*k this Choose your own adventure bullsh*t!!

I WANT AN ENDING!!!

I wanted tony to live more then anybody, but I would have liked the ending better if they had've just done it for closure. Us loyal Fans deserved better then this.
 11 years ago '04        #117
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
From Wikipedia

Final Episode of The Sopranos

Explanation of Final Sopranos

Here are the interpretations to the significance of the final episode of The Sopranos:

1. Tony asked Bobby what he thought the end was like in the previous episode. Bobby supposed everything just goes black. So while he was in the diner, Tony is k!lled, then everything went black for him. Itís a recurring theme in the series. Remember what Sil said when Torciano got whacked at dinner. You donít hear the shot that k!lls you, you donít see it coming. Everyone had an idea of how the series would end, but in the end we literally didnít hear the ending, nobody saw that coming.

2.David Chase lets the viewers choose their own ending. Depending on how you viewed Tony and the rest of the dynamic crew will determine the ending in your mind. Maybe you think Tony gets shot. Maybe you think he gets indicted. Maybe Meadow defends him. Maybe the truck driver or the black guys in the restaurant come and shoot him. It is all up to your imagination

3. It is rumored that they filmed 5 different endings. Looked like they didnít use any of them. So they put out a special collectors DVD with all 5 endings. Sales will be huge.

4. If the series ended in a straight-up fashion that left nothing to the imagination, what would be the point of people watching the show on DVD? With the ending ambiguous, people who never watched the show on HBO can still watch the DVDs without really knowing for sure how it all ends.

5. Tony knew he could never please his mother no matter what he did. Chase knew he could never please the viewers no matter what he did.

6. When Tony walks into the diner, he is wearing a black jacket, it cuts to a scene of Tony sitting alone in the booth wearing something totally different, then cuts back to him in the black jacket, and then back again to him in the booth. Is that Tony looking at the ghost of himself right before he gets k!lled or is that an image of Tony in the future, always having to look over his shoulder?
 11 years ago '05        #118
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,880 | Props total: 8397 8397
So here is what I found out. The guy at the bar is also credited as Nikki Leotardo. The same actor played him in the first part of season 6 during a brief sit down concerning the future of Vito. That wasn't that long ago. Apparently, he is the nephew of Phil. Phil's brother Nikki Senior was k!lled in 1976 in a car accident. Absolutely Genius!!!! David Chase is truly rewarding the true fans who pay attention to detail.
So the point would have been that life continues and we may never know the end of the Sopranos. But if you pay attention to the history, you will find that all the answers lie in the characters in the restaurant. The trucker was the brother of the guy who was robbed by Christopher in Season 2. Remember the DVD players? The trucker had to identify the body. The boy scouts were in the train store and the brothas at the end were the ones who tried to k!ll Tony and only clipped him in the ear (was that season 2 or 3?).

Absolutely incredible!!!! There were three people in the restaurant who had reason to k!ll Tony and then it just ends. This was Chase's way of proving that he will not escape his past. It will not go on forever despite that he would like it to "don't stop". Not the fans!!! Tony would like it to keep going but just as we have to say goodbye, so does he.
got this from a forum...wat yall think it makes a lot of sense
 06-11-2007, 01:19 AM         #119
Fatphree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good look on that javon all those make sense but sundays are gonna be wack with no sopranos oh well bring on the wire haha
 11 years ago '04        #120
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
got this from a forum...wat yall think it makes a lot of sense
these 2 pics k!ll his theory

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
80 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy