Sopranos Finale: GOTCHA!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
fu*k IT MAN.... R.I.P. TONY SOPRANO...

ITS OBVIOS HE GOT POPPED...

THE WHOLE TURNIN HIS HEAD TO LOOK AT THE DOOR WHEN MEADOW WALKED IN OL BOY BLEW THE BACK OF HIS BRAINS OUT
 06-10-2007, 10:31 PM         #82
moed183  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was a dumbass ending, I don't like tryin to fill the blanks.
 06-10-2007, 10:32 PM         #83
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
and lol at medows driving.. can't Parallel Park for sh*t!! lol....

anywho i want to go for the tony gets pop and its coming from his point of view.. and the sh*t goes black.. but i dunno..

and no that ending is THE WORSE set up for a movie.. how the hell can you start a movie after that kind of ending seriously....?

one
theres not gunna be a movie. thats y they made the 6 season longer by makin it 2 parts. if there was gunna be a movie they would have ended it different
 06-10-2007, 10:33 PM         #84
TonyRich82  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont' know about this whole "it goes black" thing symbolizing Tony's death.

Think about it.

Last time Tony almost died, he didn't just BLACK OUT. He had that whole dream that he was a different person. And his life was in that briefcase that he almost handed to his dead cousin, Tony B. You would think that they would play off of that if they were to k!ll off Tony.

I HAVE NO fu*kING IDEA WAT HAPPEND!!!!! how about that?
 11 years ago '04        #85
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 6462 6462
 coooooold2 said:
Ayo if anybody is interested, this is the 2nd time that Arthur Nascarella aka

Carlo Gervasi has given himself up to save his son.

He did it the first time on an episode of Law and Order.
you must of been watching it during the week. that episode came on tuesday or something like that on tnt.
 06-10-2007, 10:42 PM         #86
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one died

people are stupid
 11 years ago '04        #87
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
The scene was set up to have you think 3 things could happen to Tony, Nothing, him getting Arrested or getting popped. The actress who plays Meadow wasn't available for the final scene. That why that shot that bullsh*t parking scene.
 06-10-2007, 10:44 PM         #88
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:
shut up...
You salty because you can't understand anything but a simple ending and the show you liked so much went out like a lamb and less like Scarface?

Again if you knew anything about Chase or screenwriting you would understand that... but you would rather tell me to shut up than comprehend what I am saying. Which is fine.

KeepinItTrill said:
Tony was paranoid as hell, but the phrase of "you dont see or hear a thing," is where the dude that went into the bathroom comes into play. He goes into the bathroom, Meadow starts to come through the door, then the screen goes black, hence where Tony gets whacked by the guy that was in the bathroom. Tony wouldnt see or hear the guy creep up on him and blow his brains out.
Am I saying it's impossible or unlikely? Absolutley not, matter of fact you may be right.

But knowing David Chase and this being his last chance to make a big statment in the Television medium, I think he was going for something different. Something more complicated and polarizing. I think he was trying to make a statment.

But hey, he left it wide open for people like us to have different idea's and interpretations. Thats good...

Last edited by Illstreet; 06-10-2007 at 10:46 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #89
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15056 15056
 Illstreet said:
You salty because you can't understand anything but a simple ending and the show you liked so much went out like a lamb and less like Scarface?

Again if you knew anything about Chase or screenwriting you would understand that... but you would rather tell me to shut up than comprehend what I am saying. Which is fine. :lol

Am I saying it's impossible or unlikely? Absolutley not, matter of fact you may be right.

But knowing David Chase and this being his last chance to make a big statment in the Television medium, I think he was going for something different. I think he was trying to make a statment.

But hey, he left it wide open for people like us to have different interpretations. Thats good...

Yea homie, Im not trying to say mines right and yours is wrong, neither one of us is right or wrong until proven otherwise. To each his own, what I wrote was just my take on the whole situation.

This dude on another forum wrote this as his interpretation:

OK, I figured out the ending..... (open for interpretation)

Meadow was in an obvious rush to get to the diner, hence her erratic parking. When she entered the diner she looked concerned and looked directly at Tony. Tony returned the look.

The reason for this was because she was coming to tell him he is going to be indited and taken away. It was probably going to happen right then and there. It was a FED set-up hence all the "mysterious" panning around to people in the diner.

Meadow didn't try to warn Tony just as his son and wife didn't. So the threat of someone k!lling him wasn't there. Any one of the three, Meadow, AJ or his wife would have caught eye of it. Tony's look was a look of "it's over."

So in a sense he was whacked but not in the literal sense.

Edit, I left out the REASON for my interpretation of the ending DOH!: The reason Meadow knew was because her boyfriend and his firm were working on the case that Tony would be brought into. That's why Tony's wife looked at him when the discussed the case at the dinner with the two families

^that makes sense also, but who knows. David Chase is a strange individual.

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 06-10-2007 at 10:50 PM..
 06-10-2007, 10:55 PM         #90
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
you must of been watching it during the week. that episode came on tuesday or something like that on tnt.
Yeah, it looks funny seeing Sopranos actors play somebody else.
 06-10-2007, 10:57 PM         #91
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
Yea homie, Im not trying to say mines right and yours is wrong, neither one of us is right or wrong until proven otherwise. To each his own, what I wrote was just my take on the whole situation.

Meadow was in an obvious rush to get to the diner, hence her erratic parking. When she entered the diner she looked concerned and looked directly at Tony. Tony returned the look.

The reason for this was because she was coming to tell him he is going to be indited and taken away. It was probably going to happen right then and there. It was a FED set-up hence all the "mysterious" panning around to people in the diner.

Meadow didn't try to warn Tony just as his son and wife didn't. So the threat of someone k!lling him wasn't there. Any one of the three, Meadow, AJ or his wife would have caught eye of it. Tony's look was a look of "it's over."

Edit, I left out the REASON for my interpretation of the ending DOH!: The reason Meadow knew was because her boyfriend and his firm were working on the case that Tony would be brought into. That's why Tony's wife looked at him when the discussed the case at the dinner with the two families

Yeah, damn thats interesting... Didn't think of that.

See, like I said earlier up in there, this muthafu*ka is brilliant. He gonna have tons of people coming up with their own ideas none of which are prolly right including mines and yours.
 06-10-2007, 10:59 PM         #92
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

Again if you knew anything about Chase or screenwriting you would understand that... but you would rather tell me to shut up than comprehend what I am saying. Which is fine.

But knowing David Chase and this being his last chance to make a big statment in the Television medium, I think he was going for something different. Something more complicated and polarizing. I think he was trying to make a statment.

But hey, he left it wide open for people like us to have different idea's and interpretations. Thats good...
Shut up...
 11 years ago '04        #93
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 KeepinItTrill said:

Well that sounds like a good theory with enough facts to make it believable. I would take that more than the other ones about Tony being whacked...... HOWEVER..... being that all or most of us have been watching this show for years and it wasnt like a one season show i feel that this was lame and insulting to the fans of this show to not give anyone a true ending. I thought that even if Chase is smug and unhappy about the direction of tv, he owed it to his die hard fans that supported HIM through the years of this awesome show and that he could have at least given a proper ending to US, the ones who LOVE his work. We'll see if a movie ever comes out but dont expect it right away, especially if he isnt 100% decided on it but i'd suggest otherwise if he wants to keep the interest up for the movie. From all the people i've spoken to, seen on this board, and watching a bunch of people on tv voice their opinions, i'd say about 80% disliked the ending where only 20% were okay with it. I was def let down and saddened i didnt get any closure....
 11 years ago '04        #94
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
anybody see.. when tony walked in the ice cream parlor he saw himself sitting down in the booth.. or am i bugging?
 06-10-2007, 11:25 PM         #95
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
no one died

people are stupid
I knew people were gonna start "analyzing" it as soon as this ending was

over.
 06-10-2007, 11:25 PM         #96
cedskye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man what's wrong with yall? You should know by now that David Chase absolutely LOVES f*cking with the audience... I don't believe there will be a movie... If you remember, Tony sat down at the table AND TOOK HIS SWEET TIME picking which record he would play... And if you pay close attention, the record he picked was "Don't Stop Believing"... Meaning, we all know in all likelyhood Tony got it when the dude came out the bathroom (just like Michael Corleone made his 1st k!ll in The Godfather #1) but for all of us who just didn't want to see Tony go, we should not Stop Believing...
 11 years ago '05        #97
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
i thought aj was gettin hit wit a car bomb... sh*t set it up perfect wit him walkin 2 the car n all
 11 years ago '05        #98
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 377 377
 Russ369 said:
I thought my TV had fu*ked up or something... what a weird ending
Hell yeah
 06-10-2007, 11:39 PM         #99
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OoChiLLoO said:
that was the point of the blank ending, genius.

Chase succeeded with that ending though...this n*gga got 80% of america analyzing the hell out of the show...at the same time cementing tv history with that type of ending as far as leaving everyone with a feeling of emptiness, confusion and anger.

Crazy.
Says the man with Spliff Starr in his avy.
 06-10-2007, 11:41 PM         #100
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also the last scene could give the audience a view into Tony's life:

PARANOA!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy