Sopranos Finale: GOTCHA!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2007, 09:49 PM         #61
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:
shut up...
 06-10-2007, 09:49 PM         #62
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
yall missin the entire point

For the last three episodes they have pushed the phrase of what happens when youre whacked...which was you never see or hear a thing. The answer is found in the very first episode when Bobbie and Tony were in the boat and Bobbie says when you get whacked you probably don't feel a thing. In last weeks episode Tony has a flashback of this very moment. Tony died in the final episode because the black screen pretty much told us it happened. And there my n*ggas, you have your ending. Tony got merked, THE END
if thats the case then thats kind of brilliant but its still wack to not know for sure who did it and who ordered it...

Last edited by JaeWil; 06-10-2007 at 09:51 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #63
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
paulie was acting strange... he had something about the way he was acting around tony

i thought the guy at the bar was either an agent or a hitter...

they left it so open
 11 years ago '06        #64
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
they shudda done it layer cake style
 11 years ago '05        #65
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
 KeepinItTrill said:

For the last three episodes they have pushed the phrase of what happens when youre whacked...which was you never see or hear a thing. The answer is found in the very first episode when Bobbie and Tony were in the boat and Bobbie says when you get whacked you probably don't feel a thing. In last weeks episode Tony has a flashback of this very moment. Tony died in the final episode because the black screen pretty much told us it happened. And there my n*ggas, you have your ending. Tony got merked, THE END
See and that is one of the reasons of blacking the last scene out sucks. If they would have blacked it out when Meadow came in and there was a look on her face then I would have co signed your pt, but go back and look. Tony is casual and looks up when he hears the bell from Meadow entering the diner. Then it goes black...Remember he has been looking up the whole time when he heard the bell. So there really isnt much to say oh yeah Tony got k!lled. Too many what ifs, but I guess thats why they did it like that. To make the viewer fill in the blank.
 06-10-2007, 09:52 PM         #66
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:

^^^^^^
That's an INTERESTING theory.

See, that's what I like about David Chase's writing: ANYBODY can look

at an episode of "The Sopranos" and form their own theories and explanations

about the plot- and no one is ABOLUTELY correct. Chase just leaves out it

out there.......to be debated and scrutinized.

Last edited by coooooold2; 06-10-2007 at 09:53 PM..
 06-10-2007, 09:53 PM         #67
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drunk By Myself said:
paulie was acting strange... he had something about the way he was acting around tony

i thought the guy at the bar was either an agent or a hitter...

they left it so open
Nah, Carlo Gervasi was the traitor.
 11 years ago '04        #68
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
 coooooold2 said:
Nah, Carlo Gervasi was the traitor.
im not talking about him snitching... i know carlo was the traitor... i just stated there was something funny about him
 11 years ago '04        #69
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
and lol at medows driving.. can't Parallel Park for sh*t!! lol....

anywho i want to go for the tony gets pop and its coming from his point of view.. and the sh*t goes black.. but i dunno..

and no that ending is THE WORSE set up for a movie.. how the hell can you start a movie after that kind of ending seriously....?

one
 11 years ago '04        #70
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
 bigdog232 said:
and lol at medows driving.. can't Parallel Park for sh*t!! lol....

anywho i want to go for the tony gets pop and its coming from his point of view.. and the sh*t goes black.. but i dunno..

and no that ending is THE WORSE set up for a movie.. how the hell can you start a movie after that kind of ending seriously....?

one
i know right? that parking space was big enough for 2 of her cars
 06-10-2007, 10:03 PM         #71
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:
shut up...
... Hey, don't k!ll the messanger. But if you knew anything about David Chase or his views on Television, you would know what I'm saying makes perfect sense.

He's a smug, know it all type who even by his own admission is fed up with TV... So what better way to end it than the non fullfilling and completely unconventional ending that makes no sense or gives any of the answers you want so badly...

If you had ever taken a screen writing class you would understand this. But carry on...
 06-10-2007, 10:05 PM         #72
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drunk By Myself said:
im not talking about him snitching... i know carlo was the traitor... i just stated there was something funny about him
I think he was looking at the fact that almost EVERYBODY in their crime

family was GONE except him an' Tony:

Chris- dead
Silvio- dead
pus*y-dead
Carlo- rat
Bobby- dead
Uncle Junior- crazy
Vito- dead

Paulie was probably like.........DAMN! Wtf's gonna happen to me?!?
 06-10-2007, 10:06 PM         #73
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:

I couldn't disagree more... Tony is completely aware of everything going on around him. He is nervous... He is watching the people come in thru the door. So that whole "You never know it's coming theory" makes no sense in this instance...

Now if you wanted to make the point that the ending was Tony always being on tilt and never knowing who would murk him for the rest of his life then maybe you would have something...

Just my personal opinion tho...
 11 years ago '05        #74
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
who else thought that AJ was done, when he was walkin in2 his car??
 06-10-2007, 10:07 PM         #75
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo if anybody is interested, this is the 2nd time that Arthur Nascarella aka

Carlo Gervasi has given himself up to save his son.

He did it the first time on an episode of Law and Order.
 06-10-2007, 10:08 PM         #76
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
I couldn't disagree more... Tony is completely aware of everything going on around him. He is nervous... He is watching the people come in thru the door. So that whole "You never know it's coming theory" makes no sense in this instance...

Now if you wanted to make the point that the ending was Tony always being on tilt and never knowing who would murk him for the rest of his life then maybe you would have something...

shut up...
 06-10-2007, 10:10 PM         #77
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
who else thought that AJ was done, when he was walkin in2 his car??
ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase had us on edge the WHOLE episode.
Especially the diner scene: I was like maaaan they got 8 more minutes and

Meadow's "late" awwww maaaan, LoL!!!!! I was sittin' up here pressing

"info" over and over again COMPUSIVELY checkin' how many minutes were

left.
 06-10-2007, 10:10 PM         #78
NyczMostWnted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was a great ending tho
 11 years ago '07        #79
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15056 15056
 Illstreet said:

Tony was paranoid as hell, but the phrase of "you dont see or hear a thing," is where the dude that went into the bathroom comes into play. He goes into the bathroom, Meadow starts to come through the door, then the screen goes black, hence where Tony gets whacked by the guy that was in the bathroom. Tony wouldnt see or hear the guy creep up on him and blow his brains out.

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 06-10-2007 at 10:17 PM..
 06-10-2007, 10:16 PM         #80
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo, LoL @ that dude reacting to Phil Leotardo's "decapatation".

"Oh shiiit!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy