Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
that sh*t was crazy. they tricked the sh*t out of me. i knew something was about to happen. it looks like tony got from dude that was in the bathroom. i guess we will never know
 06-10-2007, 09:23 PM         #42
jimipurple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ending was horrible but I must say the drama leading up to the final blackout was insane. The whole time that song was playing it was a huge build up of tension. On a side note Aj got it real fu*kin good
 11 years ago '06        #43
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
 Illstreet said:
David Chase is fu*king brilliant... lmao

He just gave the biggest "fu*k YOU" to everyone that watches the show and every other Series finale episode that has ever aired. Think about what just happened and what usually happens in finale episodes.

There was no resolve or reconsiliation among any of the characters whatsoever... The entire episode nothing was solved or dealt with... And then the music comes on and the suspense starts to build, because you know that nothing has happened in the episode so it must all be coming right here in the end, the final solution or resolve if you will. It's coming right now and everyone nervous and waiting... And in the very end, Chase even refused you the final shot of the Family all sitting together at the table, right before it happens he cuts the show black with no music and says "fu*k you"... And he evens leaves the black extra long to make you think that maybe it's coming back, to make you sit on the edge of your seat for the big payoff, and what does he give you? The credits with no music... lol

Chase just said fu*k you to everybody... BRILLIANT!!!
I don't think he was tryin to say fu*k you to the people, I think he was trying to let you know how sh*t really is when you live a lifestyle like Tony's.....you don't see it comin' when you get smoked....you just get smoked.....
 11 years ago '06        #44
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
 Illstreet said:

He just gave the biggest "fu*k YOU" to everyone that watches the show and every other Series finale episode that has ever aired. Think about what just happened and what usually happens in finale episodes.

There was no resolve or reconsiliation among any of the characters whatsoever... The entire episode nothing was solved or dealt with... And then the music comes on and the suspense starts to build, because you know that nothing has happened in the episode so it must all be coming right here in the end, the final solution or resolve if you will. It's coming right now and everyone nervous and waiting... And in the very end, Chase even refused you the final shot of the Family all sitting together at the table, right before it happens he cuts the show black with no music and says "fu*k you"... And he evens leaves the black extra long to make you think that maybe it's coming back, to make you sit on the edge of your seat for the big payoff, and what does he give you? The credits with no music... lol

I don't think he was tryin to say fu*k you to the people, I think he was trying to let you know how sh*t really is when you live a lifestyle like Tony's.....you don't see it comin' when you get smoked....you just get smoked.....Chase was trying to make sh*t realistic as possible.....
 06-10-2007, 09:24 PM         #45
tru_overdose  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ hate....what a dumbass
 11 years ago '05        #46
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
That scene was so fu*ked up. The trucker guy, the italian guy, the 2 black guys all could have been hitters. That was such a gay way to end it. I was relating this to Seinfeld. Everyone thought there would be a Seinfeld movie or new episode but there never was. So who knows.
 11 years ago '05        #47
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
I just hate the fact that now everyone and their mother will have their own theory on what happened. Chase could have stepped up and picked a decisive ending.
 11 years ago '05        #48
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
highly annoyed wit the ending
 06-10-2007, 09:27 PM         #49
coooooold2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

Ayo you notice all the recent big series finales end on a "normal" note, not

all spectacular an' sh*t?

Ex: Everybody Loves Raymond, King Of Queens.

Now we can get our spin-off-

"Walnuts"

[pic - click to view]

06-10-2007, 09:29 PM         #50
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue said:
the movie is in the works
the movie isnt a sure thing. its not likely to happen. whos gunna watch it now? they cant even make a decent hour long episode since season 6 started. how are they gunna make a movie? imo
 06-10-2007, 09:32 PM         #51
CLAYROCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
W...T...F...?!I know The Wire bet NOT end its run like that ...
i was thinking the same exact thing
 06-10-2007, 09:32 PM         #52
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I don't think he was tryin to say fu*k you to the people, I think he was trying to let you know how sh*t really is when you live a lifestyle like Tony's.....you don't see it comin' when you get smoked....you just get smoked.....Chase was trying to make sh*t realistic as possible.....
Na, I'm telling you, Chase did this sh*t in purpose...

How can you tell? Look at this episode and put it next to every series finale in the history of TV... There are no Character Arc's... There are no resolutions... There is nothing...

And like I said, the most telling part of this being a intentional thing? Chase doesn't even give you last shot of the family together... He takes you right there and before you get it, he cuts it black... And he leaves it black long enough for you to think something is wrong it's coming back, and guess what?, it's not coming back... Thats it's, no answer, no resolution, nothing. I'm not giving you and ending, I'm not giving you and answer, I'm not even giving you the satisfaction of the shot of them together... I'm not giving you anything.

I'm tellin you, somewhere right now David Chase is laughing his a.ss off... Because thats just the sort elitest intellectual prick he is... And I think it's brilliant. He gave you absolutely nothing in this finale, and just when you think you are about to get it, it goes black...

Last edited by Illstreet; 06-10-2007 at 09:33 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #53
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
im guessing the blackout symbolizing tony getting k!lled. the end
 06-10-2007, 09:40 PM         #54
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Na, I'm telling you, Chase did this sh*t in purpose...

How can you tell? Look at this episode and put it next to every series finale in the history of TV... There are no Character Arc's... There are no resolutions... There is nothing...

And like I said, the most telling part of this being a intentional thing? Chase doesn't even give you last shot of the family together... He takes you right there and before you get it, he cuts it black... And he leaves it black long enough for you to think something is wrong it's coming back, and guess what?, it's not coming back... Thats it's, no answer, no resolution, nothing. I'm not giving you and ending, I'm not giving you and answer, I'm not even giving you the satisfaction of the shot of them together... I'm not giving you anything.

I'm tellin you, somewhere right now David Chase is laughing his a.ss off... Because thats just the sort elitest intellectual prick he is... And I think it's brilliant. He gave you absolutely nothing in this finale, and just when you think you are about to get it, it goes black...

shut up...
 11 years ago '06        #55
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
lol yea there was great tension building up in the diner llol.
 06-10-2007, 09:43 PM         #56
~Menace~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^i almost got a damn anxiety attack
 11 years ago '07        #57
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I thought the whole family was going to get whack as retaliation to phil getting popped
 11 years ago '07        #58
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
yall missin the entire point

For the last three episodes they have pushed the phrase of what happens when youre whacked...which was you never see or hear a thing. The answer is found in the very first episode when Bobbie and Tony were in the boat and Bobbie says when you get whacked you probably don't feel a thing. In last weeks episode Tony has a flashback of this very moment. Tony died in the final episode because the black screen pretty much told us it happened. And there my n*ggas, you have your ending. Tony got merked, THE END

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 06-10-2007 at 09:46 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #59
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
^^^
yea i think ur right
 11 years ago '04        #60
gneuf78 
space
space
space
$65 | Props total: 0 0
keep it trill is right very good point
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy