NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
94 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2007, 11:29 AM         #161
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
That's because most non American blacks think we're inferior because our descendants were slaves...without taking into account the role some of their descandants have in participating in our bondage....but of course the "true" Africans have done sucha great job @ being free huh....
yes african americans are the only ppl with slavery in their ancestory

no its the fact that most african americans have completely abandoned the culture of their fore-fathers, wheras a lot of culture, particularly carribean culture is still visible in daily life
 06-12-2007, 06:23 PM         #162
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear its like Americans think Slavery only happened there.
 06-12-2007, 06:30 PM         #163
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
We Taking Oveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
From the UK to USA!!! :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #164
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
"We Takin' Over!" Wait until you see Lebron on the ice, with one skate relax and ain't gonna have a stick. He gonna hit the puck with his dig. Slap Shot bi*ch!
 11 years ago '05        #165
oneosi  OP
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
ummm..hahahaha
 10 years ago '06        #166
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Comparing Lewis Hamilton - that's his name btw, most of you still probably don't know that - to MLK is a bit of a stretch, no?

And all those dudes you named were Yanks. Lewis Hamilton is not a Yank.

So when you're yapping about "I hate it when people that aren't a part of our race or country judges us...", you need to take a step back & slap yourself.
You have no "claim" to the man's glory; again, he is not a Yank & this is a sport where individual & team go hand-in-hand & nationality follows, not skin colour. Sorry, keep your race obsessions to your side of pond.

And to the kids talking about "blacks dominating every sport", just stop - it's sad. Not only is it pathetic in principle, but it's not even factual, in this case or most others.

Just stop projecting your insecurities as "black in America" onto the situation of an Englishman.
u spelled color wrong dummy.
 10 years ago '06        #167
elmonto 
space
space
 tweedle- said:

This idiot carden talking about Impalas and sh*t

American cars cant even compare to cars like Rolls Royce or Bentley.

Talking bout the US Dollar I use dollars for toilet paper.
i think its unfair to compare any kind of car to rolls-royce or bentley.
 06-13-2007, 10:03 AM         #168
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
u spelled color wrong dummy.
No, he spelt it right, you spelt it wrong
 06-13-2007, 10:05 AM         #169
Judaic King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJT said:
I agree... Please compare these 2 links:

BBC News website report:

(Mentions it's for his ACHIEVEMENTS! The fatc that he is a young rookie driver winning a race in his first season... mentioned as an Englishman (the present) as oppossed to his (father's, relatives, past).

LA Times report:

(Mentions it's "historic" but for different reasons! First "African" drive to win... he was born and raised in the UK (father from Grenada... but i guess they're talking about origin.. but, umm... arent we all suppossedly of African origin?? Foolish article...)

What's the difference?? The big deal in the LA Times was the fact that he was black... Why can they just never move on from race? Personally, i'm sick of it.. if it isn't about Health, Unemployment, Crime, Success, lack of success, politics... dammit, you Americans, all Americans... not African, not Latino, not European... ALL... need to LET IT GO!.

Quit living fairytales!!! and :applause: to the winner!
 10 years ago '06        #170
elmonto 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
No, he spelt it right, you spelt it wrong
u spelled spelt wrong!
 06-13-2007, 10:42 AM         #171
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
u spelled spelt wrong!
Spelt is past tense of spell.

English > Pretend English
 06-13-2007, 11:45 AM         #172
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
u spelled spelt wrong!
@ color do u americans have 2 dumb down everything??

the true spelling is colour, and u couldnt say "u spelled it wrong" it is u spelt as its in the past tense (things which hav dun happened some time ago) dummy
 10 years ago '06        #173
elmonto 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
@ color do u americans have 2 dumb down everything??

the true spelling is colour, and u couldnt say "u spelled it wrong" it is u spelt as its in the past tense (things which hav dun happened some time ago) dummy
nobody spell color that way over here. why dont u go and watch one of yall whack gay a*s movies, like the history boys.
 10 years ago '05        #174
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
 elmonto said:
nobody spell color that way over here. why dont u go and watch one of yall whack gay a*s movies, like the history boys.
lol at this attempt of mockery
 06-13-2007, 04:35 PM         #175
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
LOL. So because your ignorant and want to make this a race thing(no pun intended) everyone else should follow the trend and embrace this behaviour?

fu*k the 'german instructor'... Are you really suggesting he speaks for the whole of Germany. I'm sure most Germans will be quite offended by the implication that everything in Germany is a race thing.
Did i say anything about how you should raise your children i dont think i did i don't care how and what way you raise your children.

But don't tell me African Americans don't have a legitimate reason to tell our seeds about our past how can any child know there future if they aren't aware of there past .

And i live in America i don't think you all do when a black young child says i want to do something outside of rapping, playing basketball ,football ppl snicker and give him weird looks and tell him it will never happen.

Black kids here who talk with proper english or act very sophisticated get called white so don't tell me a young black man from Louisiana who tells his friends i want to race cars will not get called names.

And tell me how someone would go by encouraging there children to race cars without bringing up Lewis Hamilton hell his blackness was already questioned.

And did i ever say that the whole country of Germany was racist i don't think so this is the second time you've a.ssumed something i didn't say .

My point about the German instructor is that people around the world notice race its everywhere some people are ignorant ,some aren't some people live in the real world some live in a fairy land where everybody treats every color the same i think you are the latter.
 06-13-2007, 04:54 PM         #176
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Birdmane, when you tell your children a black man won an F1 race & they ask for his name, what are you going to tell them, "it was Marcus Garvey kids"??

Your posts in this thread lost all relevancy when you proved that you don't know nor care about the guy who won the race - you only care about his skin colour.

You are bordering on a race baiter son.
Yes i should have read the article before arguing with you about things you obviously have no idea about that was my mistake but yours is thinking that every time a black man does something good.

Race shouldn't be even acknowledged come here and try to watch the local evening news the majority of things you see is black faces doing wrong but when a black face does good race shouldn't be the issue .

If a child only sees people of his race doing negative i believe it is our right to show him people of his race doing positive call me what you want but thats reality.
 06-13-2007, 10:34 PM         #177
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.... craig david?
 10 years ago '06        #178
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
its about time next sport is hockey
 06-13-2007, 10:58 PM         #179
j-proph 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about time? i dont watch this stuff
 06-14-2007, 05:15 PM         #180
B_I_G_T_Y_M_E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dj kalid (sp) - we takin over
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
46 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
78 comments
19 hours ago