Jun 10 - Black Man Wins Formula 1 Race First Time Ever

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2007, 04:34 AM         #141
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
If we shouldn't be proud of this black man for this accomplishment than why should we be proud of Marcus Garvey,Martin Luther King.<I know them are not sport figures so ill say Jackie Robinson,Muhammad ALi we congratulate this dude not because we know him. But because when my future son or daughter says daddy i like racing then i can tell him or her historically speaking a black man has been successful in racing so he or she feels more confident that she can accomplish her dreams. Because everything is a cycle once there is a first it is guaranteed that there will be a second but i hate it when people that aren't apart of our race or country judges us but if we were to judge yours hopefully you wouldn't be offended.
erm yes hamilton is american.....

an i bet hed rather be known simply for being a great driver than being the first black man 2 do somthing...the sports not even very popular in the us, it wouldnt have been printed if the person had been of any other race, its just the maount of focus the american media, and thus the majority of americans put on race
 06-12-2007, 04:39 AM         #142
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
he aint really black, aint he from England???
tell me a black guy from new orleans or COmpton
won it then i will congratulate
:wow: have u never heard of brixton,moss side....actuly what am i talking about u jus said some1 isnt their race because of their nationality

btw im not white im british
 06-12-2007, 04:39 AM         #143
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Woh, you're really raising the bar for being an idiot... sh*t, even the people argueing with Brits in this thread must think you're an idiot :wow: :sick:

And for your information. Blacks in England embrace their history and culture much more than 'African Americans'. And for that reason they're accepted by their brothers back in their native land.

Where as blacks in America are viewed by blacks elsewhere as a joke, and an embarassment.

The same way whites in America are viewed by whites elsewhere as a joke and an embarassment.

Don't shoot me boxden-gangstas... I'm just the messanger
wel said-props
 06-12-2007, 05:33 AM         #144
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
And his point is it's impossible to drive 'shotgun'. How the fu*k can you sit in the passenger seat and even manage to reach the breaks and that?

Your point makes no sense, if you're going to joke on our steering wheels being opposite side atleast do it without making yourself look retarded
Exactly. Even Americans have been propping me cause they know its right
 06-12-2007, 06:50 AM         #145
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said:
@ this thread being completly out of fu*kin control hahahaha...I should delete this sh*t!

naw son this sh*t is pure comedy
 06-12-2007, 07:12 AM         #146
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should start a europe vs american thread
 06-12-2007, 07:15 AM         #147
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
There have been many threads like that and the result is always Europe coming out on top.

America dont want it with Europe nooooooooooooooooooo
 06-12-2007, 07:17 AM         #148
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
There have been many threads like that and the result is always Europe coming out on top.

America dont want it with Europe nooooooooooooooooooo
LOL aw man yall k!llin me

ferrari takin it this year tho......f renault was doin sh*ty in canada grand prix and been doin it all year....its IGN...conspiracyyyyy
 06-12-2007, 07:18 AM         #149
dadmonson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said:
I mentioned he’s black because that was the title of the article I found. My opinion on anything will rarely be seen...I just post it up and let you all go at it. I may agree I may disagree...it is what it is.

Some people say why does it have to be about race. Maybe the sad truth is that it is all about race.

Maybe the sad truth is that in AMERICAN a young black boy needs to see this kind of thing, someone his own color achieving something great. So that he knows that there is more out there than streets, hoods, gangs, Etc.

I appreciate your stance on this being from the UK, however I dot believe you can be FULLY in touch with American society, regardless of readaly accusable news media. You would be surprised how much in the media blacks are subliminally told they aren’t worth anything.

This was supposed to be uplifting not a call for debate on race.

Oh well...just my 02 cents.
There u go
 06-12-2007, 07:18 AM         #150
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
Better yet; Australasia, South Africa, Africa, Asia and Europe Vs America:applause: :applause:

There's hundreds of threads like this one... internet gang wars between the brits, australians and americans are a common thing in news section
 06-12-2007, 07:20 AM         #151
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
and ur mad cuz why....we blew up your uk jet on "accident"
what?

supersize fat bastard
 06-12-2007, 07:31 AM         #152
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man my goal is top just need me a chick with a fly a.ss british accent...light skin color..like like carmel type....long hair

with dope a.ss kicks and .........so she can get the hook up for me on dem JD forces muauahahaa master plan

Last edited by QueenzBaller26; 06-12-2007 at 07:41 AM..
 06-12-2007, 09:37 AM         #153
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
erm yes hamilton is american.....

an i bet hed rather be known simply for being a great driver than being the first black man 2 do somthing...the sports not even very popular in the us, it wouldnt have been printed if the person had been of any other race, its just the maount of focus the american media, and thus the majority of americans put on race
its time you wake up in the world real world people notice race in america because of our history don't you think when we teach our children about there past .

which were bad shouldn't we tell them good things and don't you agree this is good like i said we have to bring up race because of our history or should we not tell our children about there history.

and i know he'd rather not be brought into this race thing but fact is he is the first black man to do something and when you and your friends wake up in the real world your realize not everybody is color blind not just in America but around the world the German instructor prove that.
 06-12-2007, 09:43 AM         #154
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
its time you wake up in the world real world people notice race in america because of our history don't you think when we teach our children about there past .

which were bad shouldn't we tell them good things and don't you agree this is good like i said we have to bring up race because of our history or should we not tell our children about there history.

and i know he'd rather not be brought into this race thing but fact is he is the first black man to do something and when you and your friends wake up in the real world your realize not everybody is color blind not just in America but around the world the German instructor prove that.
LOL. So because your ignorant and want to make this a race thing(no pun intended) everyone else should follow the trend and embrace this behaviour?

fu*k the 'german instructor'... Are you really suggesting he speaks for the whole of Germany. I'm sure most Germans will be quite offended by the implication that everything in Germany is a race thing.
 11 years ago '05        #155
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
Birdmane, when you tell your children a black man won an F1 race & they ask for his name, what are you going to tell them, "it was Marcus Garvey kids"??

Your posts in this thread lost all relevancy when you proved that you don't know nor care about the guy who won the race - you only care about his skin colour.

You are bordering on a race baiter son.
 11 years ago '06        #156
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 r a n c i d said:

And for your information. Blacks in England embrace their history and culture much more than 'African Americans'. And for that reason they're accepted by their brothers back in their native land.

Where as blacks in America are viewed by blacks elsewhere as a joke, and an embarassment.
That's because most non American blacks think we're inferior because our descendants were slaves...without taking into account the role some of their descandants have in participating in our bondage....but of course the "true" Africans have done sucha great job @ being free huh....
 06-12-2007, 10:19 AM         #157
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
That's because most non American blacks think we're inferior because our descendants were slaves...without taking into account the role some of their descandants have in participating in our bondage....but of course the "true" Africans have done sucha great job @ being free huh....
There's plenty of other nations with blacks who's ancestors were slaves.

Stop making excuses.
 11 years ago '07        #158
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t was rigged its all over ESPN
 11 years ago '06        #159
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 r a n c i d said:
There's plenty of other nations with blacks who's ancestors were slaves.

Stop making excuses.
Not an excuse, it's the truth....I've gone to school with Africans, & they've said bout the same thing...they don't identify w/us because in alot of cases Africans sold off into slavery to Angloes were already enslaved by Africans & considered not equals before the Middle Passage...plus, every other culture celebrates themselves & their home land because of their connections, once we hit America, we were stripped of everything a.ssociated w/our African heritage...
 06-12-2007, 11:25 AM         #160
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:

america doesnt equal teh world as many of u think

the grammatical errors made tht sh*t confusin but w/e
no you should see the difference between history and today, and americans dont get taught history properly in school from what ive seen anyway

for example the majority of americans think they invented the car and that eddison invented the lightbulb....which is false

the germans made the 1st car and eddisons lightbulb was over 50 years behind a frenchman

dont be naive 2 think every german is racist becuase of 1 officers actions.

hes mixed race btw

so is he the first mixed race man 2 win f1? one of many white men? the 1st black man?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago