Jun 10 - Black Man Wins Formula 1 Race First Time Ever

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2007, 06:10 PM         #121
TripleJ202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WE TAKING OVER LIKE DJ Khaled and them lol....we got em in tennis, soccer, golf, basketball, football, now formula 1!!!whats next? hockey or surfing? LMAO!!! i love it. make me want to get ing a formula 1 car or go bungi jumpin off of a cliff.....aight im lying!
 11 years ago '04        #122
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
so now a n*gga cant take over a sport for black folks if he doesnt look like amistad? fu*k that, do your thing homie, proud of him no matter how curly his hair is, i bet when he walks in they store they aint worried bout what his black blood precentage is, they worried about him stealing sh*t

all we need to do now is take over hockey, skiing and we got this sh*t SOWED, white folks can keep figure skating
 11 years ago '05        #123
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Birdmane said:
If we shouldn't be proud of this black man for this accomplishment than why should we be proud of Marcus Garvey,Martin Luther King.<I know them are not sport figures so ill say Jackie Robinson,Muhammad ALi we congratulate this dude not because we know him. But because when my future son or daughter says daddy i like racing then i can tell him or her historically speaking a black man has been successful in racing so he or she feels more confident that she can accomplish her dreams. Because everything is a cycle once there is a first it is guaranteed that there will be a second but i hate it when people that aren't apart of our race or country judges us but if we were to judge yours hopefully you wouldn't be offended.
Comparing Lewis Hamilton - that's his name btw, most of you still probably don't know that - to MLK is a bit of a stretch, no?

And all those dudes you named were Yanks. Lewis Hamilton is not a Yank.

So when you're yapping about "I hate it when people that aren't a part of our race or country judges us...", you need to take a step back & slap yourself.
You have no "claim" to the man's glory; again, he is not a Yank & this is a sport where individual & team go hand-in-hand & nationality follows, not skin colour. Sorry, keep your race obsessions to your side of pond.

And to the kids talking about "blacks dominating every sport", just stop - it's sad. Not only is it pathetic in principle, but it's not even factual, in this case or most others.

Just stop projecting your insecurities as "black in America" onto the situation of an Englishman.
 06-11-2007, 07:01 PM         #124
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
Jaguars are fu*ken JUNK!!! and aston martins are limited you aint rollin in one...and jaguars are like owning a fu*ken ugly lexus with a jaguar hood ornament...lets get serious anything general motors >>>>>> anything from england

you ever seen an 95-96 impala...any caprices...old school monte carlos...any cadillac and i mean any cadillac....i mean in the whip game ya'll aint really fu*ken wit us...ya'll still putin 2.5 and 3.0 v6's in whips...we done upgraded ma fu*ker v8's.....but then again you dont have alot of our whips over there cus you live on a fu*ken island...
man i wish i had impala ss 96 ...damnit man i need it in my life

but son cant fornt they whip game is on point with em european cars...cant fornt
 06-11-2007, 07:14 PM         #125
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
The fu*k would i want to read that for... Who gives a fu*k about Nascar?

It's not even a global sport yet... You f*g.

Nascar is for undertrained losers. "hey lets drive round in circles and crash into each other!"

If i wanted to watch a bunch of wannabe badboys i'd turn on the WRC.

Let me ask you, outside of your own petty life... who knows the most famous nascar driver? Then asks yourself who knows the likes of Michael Schumaccer and it becomes quite clear Nascar is a sport made by cowboys who can't drive, targeted at cowboys who can't drive.
ok now

im american yes....jamaican queens born yes

i love f1 ..... better then nascar but you took it a llliilll to far on nascar bein completly sh*t.....the crashes.......now f1 cars crash at the startin point at the grid....you know it i know it...if a f1 car in the front or middle of the grid dont start and fail to hit that gear ....then people are gona crash......but aye man f1 crash just like nascar

now famous nascar drivers dale earnhart, richard petty, rusty wallice, dale waltrip, and hey jeff gordon actualy traded places with a f1 racer...jeff raced a f1 car..and the f1 racer raced the stock car

but man watchin schumaccer race that ferrari was beautiful......

but theres more to nascar racing then jsut goin around in circles alot more..the cars may not be so complicated as f1 or fast and the tracks arent roadtracks and ect..but nascar is serious and alot gose into it...

but in my eyes f1 is better .....cars are the most highly enginered, sophisticated and beautiful things in the world.......and thats a fact
i wish the can bring back that 3.0 V-10 BACK MAN
 06-11-2007, 08:07 PM         #126
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Comparing Lewis Hamilton - that's his name btw, most of you still probably don't know that - to MLK is a bit of a stretch, no?

And all those dudes you named were Yanks. Lewis Hamilton is not a Yank.

So when you're yapping about "I hate it when people that aren't a part of our race or country judges us...", you need to take a step back & slap yourself.
You have no "claim" to the man's glory; again, he is not a Yank & this is a sport where individual & team go hand-in-hand & nationality follows, not skin colour. Sorry, keep your race obsessions to your side of pond.

And to the kids talking about "blacks dominating every sport", just stop - it's sad. Not only is it pathetic in principle, but it's not even factual, in this case or most others.

Just stop projecting your insecurities as "black in America" onto the situation of an Englishman.
Lol i know that Marcus Garvey thats what i call him you can call him what you want isn't from America but i made them as examples because some black men see Marcus Garvey as there leader and some see Martin King as theres.

You seem to only see things from your side of the pond thats why what you say makes no sense to me when our children goto school there going to learn about slavery when children over there go i don't know if they about slavery or not but here they do and don't you think that once anyone learns of slavery they will learn that race was once a major issue and obviously still is check the German Instructor for proof of that.

And this man accomplishments is apart of my peoples history not black peoples but African Americans to leave that out is an injustice to my seeds future and yes Marcus Garvey and this man isn't from here but didn't they accomplish things here lol but i guess i should forget those things when African Americans accomplish thins here its apart of our history but i guess i should skip those chapters of our history lol i doubt i raise my children that way.

Last edited by Birdmane; 06-11-2007 at 08:15 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #127
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Birdmane said:
Lol i know that Marcus Garvey thats what i call him you can call him what you want isn't from America but i made them as examples because some black men see Marcus Garvey as there leader and some see Martin King as theres.

You seem to only see things from your side of the pond thats why what you say makes no sense to me when our children goto school there going to learn about slavery when children over there go i don't know if they about slavery or not but here they do and don't you think that once anyone learns of slavery they will learn that race was once a major issue and obviously still is check the German Instructor for proof of that.

And this man accomplishments is apart of my peoples history not black peoples but African Americans to leave that out is an injustice to my seeds future and yes Marcus Garvey and this man isn't from here but didn't they accomplish things here lol but i guess i should forget those things when African Americans accomplish thins here its apart of our history but i guess i should skip those chapters of our history lol i doubt i raise my children that way.
I have to quote this nonsense for posterity.

You really clowned yourself here, yapping about Marcus Garvey & other completely irrelevant sh*t.

Lewis Hamilton is an F1 driver from England - not Marcus Garvey, the black nationalist from Jamaica.

I really hope you were on some seriously powerful drugs when you posted this; otherwise you're a complete fu*king retard.
 06-11-2007, 08:41 PM         #128
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I thought you were talking about Marcus Garvey because like you said i didn't know his name and some people call Marcus Garvey different names here especially Jamaicans.
 11 years ago '06        #129
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
I guess this is a good thing but racing is boring to watch and I don't know how they race around in circles for hours my a.ss would be num as hell
 06-11-2007, 09:00 PM         #130
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This idiot carden talking about Impalas and sh*t

American cars cant even compare to cars like Rolls Royce or Bentley.

Talking bout the US Dollar I use dollars for toilet paper.
 11 years ago '05        #131
oneosi  OP
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
@ this thread being completly out of fu*kin control hahahaha...I should delete this sh*t!
 11 years ago '04        #132
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3911 3911
im just being honest he looks white washed as hell.

now if some dark a.ss african motherfu*ker won that sh*t, itd be something to talk about, cause whites would throw a fit. This motherfu*ker is obviously mixed, white people prolly throw it under the rug like oh hes just french we'll let it pass.

and if u dont get that see eva longoria- telling her family that tony isnt mixed, hes just french and her grandmother being fine with that.

SMH

go fu*k ur bi*ch looking n*gga, n*gga got like lipgloss on, getting his eyenbrows done and all that sh*t.
You diss a brother cause he has a hair cut and is light skinned, but your avy has a picture of a man who kissed another man on the mouth....

fu*k OUTTA HERE!
 06-11-2007, 09:28 PM         #133
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint really black, aint he from England???
tell me a black guy from new orleans or COmpton
won it then i will congratulate
 11 years ago '04        #134
tg123 
space
space
space
$128 | Props total: 0 0
 oneosi said:
PROP A BROTHA I NEED IT!

Hamilton wins Canadian GP in landmark victory
By MIKE HARRIS, AP Auto Racing Writer
June 10, 2007

MONTREAL (AP) -- Rookie Lewis Hamilton won the Canadian Grand Prix on Sunday, the first victory for a black driver in Formula One.

In a race filled with caution flags, the 22-year-old Englishman won in his sixth F1 start and now has six consecutive top-three finishes.

ADVERTISEMENT
"I'm just having a fantastic day," Hamilton said. "This is history."

The only one to give the Mercedes McLaren driver any competition during the 70-lap race on Circuit Gilles Villeneuve's 2.71-mile road course was BMW Sauber's Nick Heidfeld. He chased Hamilton all day without catching him. Hamilton beat Heidfeld to the finish by 4.3 seconds.

The youngster, the first driver to start an F1 career in such a formidable manner, scrambled out of his silver and red car, thrusting his arms in the air. He then jumped to the ground, trotted to a barrier and jumped across to dive into the midst of his crew, hugging everyone in sight.

"It's been a fantastic season already," he said. "We've had six podiums and I've been ready for quite some time for the win -- it's just been a matter of when and where. The team gave me the best car and I had no problems during the race at all."

Two-time and reigning F1 champion Fernando Alonso, who started alongside his pole-winning McLaren teammate on the front row, made a mistake on the start when he drove off the course in Turn 1 .

That was just the beginning of a very bad day for Alonso, who was hit with a penalty for pitting too soon during one of the full-course cautions and made two other off-course excursions before being passed two laps from the finish by Super Aguri'a Takuma Sato and finishing seventh.

Hamilton, who came into the race tied with Alonso at the top of the standings, will take the sole lead into next Sunday's U.S. Grand Prix in Indianapolis.

"The next dream is to win the Formula One championship," he said. "But, bear in mind, I'm still a rookie and there's bound to be some bad times, too."

Robert Kubica, a 22-year-old driver from Poland, was involved in a frightening crash just before the halfway point. He escaped serious injury but was taken to a hospital for further examination after being removed from his battered car by medical personnel. Team officials said Kubica apparently sustained only a foot injury.

Considered one of the rising stars of the international series, Kubica was racing with the Toyota of Jarno Trulli and the Ferrari of Felipe Massa when he suddenly veered off course into the grass as they drove toward the hairpin turn.

Kubica's BMW Sauber slammed into the inside concrete wall, then somersaulted across the track in a shower of debris, hit the outside wall and came to rest with what was left of his car on its side.

The Ferraris of Felipe Massa and Kimi Raikkonen were expected to pose a threat for the McLarens, but both had their own problems.

Massa was running fourth when he was disqualified, along with Renault's Giancarlo Fisichella, who was eighth at the time. F1 officials said they both ran a red light at the end of pit road during a caution period.

Raikkonen ran through the grass several times and struggled to a fifth-place finish, coming in behind the Williams of Alexander Wurz and the Renault of Heikki Kovalainen. Ralf Schumacher, driving a Toyota, took the eighth and final points position.
:applause:

I am a big F1 fan and I was so happy to see him get a win. It almost brought me to tears. His father had to work very hard, working two to three jobs just to support him in carts. I was a big Fernando Alonso fan, but now I am for Lewis. This kid has been on podium every single race this season, and he has never raced on these tracks before.

He is much faster than the current vets that has been in F1 for years. It is too bad he is paid roughly $500,000 year. I am calling it now he is going to be the next Michael Schumacher. He I think he is just as fast and sometimes even faster than Alonso. He may even win the championship in his rookie year, which I think he will do.

I just hope the team orders BS is over.

Everyone tune in to F1 this season, it is history in the making.

Practice is on Friday twice (Practice Session 1 10:00am) (Practice Session 2 1:00pm) and (qualifying 11:00am) is Saturday on Speed channel. Sunday's race is on Fox, think is on 1pm.

:D

BTW he is half white.
 06-12-2007, 01:14 AM         #135
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Its not even comparable.
Once again, my point was not about comparisons, it's about the pure existence of a certain sentiment.
 06-12-2007, 02:10 AM         #136
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Police was chasin that n*gga....

joke.
Most underrated post in the thread.
 11 years ago '05        #137
crazyquicks 
space
space
space
$422 | Props total: 313 313
 tweedle- said:

This idiot carden talking about Impalas and sh*t

American cars cant even compare to cars like Rolls Royce or Bentley.

Talking bout the US Dollar I use dollars for toilet paper.
come on man we got Ford= Fixed Or Repaired Daily

nah but really from what ive heard from friends and ppl i work with they say england is a good place to live, less racism and all that bullsh*t. Im tryin to study abroad in london next year though.

Last edited by crazyquicks; 06-12-2007 at 02:28 AM..
 06-12-2007, 02:50 AM         #138
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
exactly...yah drive shotgun.....DRIVE SHOTGUN.....slow down ur united kingdom education a minute and grasp the full concept....DRIVE SHOTGUN

WAIT HERES THE MEMO THE REST OF THE WORLD ALREADY HAS SEEN WE DRIVE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE CAR AND DRIVE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!

.....it looks fu*ken ridiculous.....and your roads are fu*ken NARROW as all hell...cars come at each other...that aint GOOD...means the road.....IS NOT BIG ENOUGH...need to make the ROAD WIDER!!! hey' theres an idea.....and ur english accent couldn't get no american bi*ches...plus think about it dumb fu*k...my country accent...make ur bi*ch jump on my d*ck..my american accent...does the same for your fraggled tooth hoes...sh*t i could bang ur mom....
American accent = talking through your nose... sounds nasal as fu*k.

And his point is it's impossible to drive 'shotgun'. How the fu*k can you sit in the passenger seat and even manage to reach the breaks and that?

Your point makes no sense, if you're going to joke on our steering wheels being opposite side atleast do it without making yourself look retarded
 06-12-2007, 02:56 AM         #139
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
I guess this is a good thing but racing is boring to watch and I don't know how they race around in circles for hours my a.ss would be num as hell
F1 got real tracks, most of it isn't just oval tracks
 06-12-2007, 02:58 AM         #140
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
he aint really black, aint he from England???
tell me a black guy from new orleans or COmpton
won it then i will congratulate
Woh, you're really raising the bar for being an idiot... sh*t, even the people argueing with Brits in this thread must think you're an idiot :wow: :sick:

And for your information. Blacks in England embrace their history and culture much more than 'African Americans'. And for that reason they're accepted by their brothers back in their native land.

Where as blacks in America are viewed by blacks elsewhere as a joke, and an embarassment.

The same way whites in America are viewed by whites elsewhere as a joke and an embarassment.

Don't shoot me boxden-gangstas... I'm just the messanger

Last edited by r a n c i d; 06-12-2007 at 03:00 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy