Jun 10 - Black Man Wins Formula 1 Race First Time Ever

most viewed right now
 123
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-11-2007, 02:03 PM         #101
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kaderg911 said:

LOL LMAO

but he is right bout european cars bein ill. but not british ones tho...u cant take credit for italy n germanys wips.
Since when can you drive shotgun? I didnt know it was possible to drive from the other side of the car. Typical of Americans to ruin the English language even more.

and British aint got no cars? Aston Martin anyone? Jaguar?
 11 years ago '05        #102
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
think of full house to us as coronation street or w/e its called is to yall
 11 years ago '05        #103
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1180 1180
 tweedle- said:
Well over here, it just means sitting in the passenger seat. Might have a different meaning where you are.

and no, I dont know what Full House is.
exactly...yah drive shotgun.....DRIVE SHOTGUN.....slow down ur united kingdom education a minute and grasp the full concept....DRIVE SHOTGUN

WAIT HERES THE MEMO THE REST OF THE WORLD ALREADY HAS SEEN WE DRIVE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE CAR AND DRIVE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!


.....it looks fu*ken ridiculous.....and your roads are fu*ken NARROW as all hell...cars come at each other...that aint GOOD...means the road.....IS NOT BIG ENOUGH...need to make the ROAD WIDER!!! hey' theres an idea.....and ur english accent couldn't get no american bi*ches...plus think about it dumb fu*k...my country accent...make ur bi*ch jump on my d*ck..my american accent...does the same for your fraggled tooth hoes...sh*t i could bang ur mom....


Last edited by carden2; 06-11-2007 at 02:12 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #104
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1180 1180
 tweedle- said:
Since when can you drive shotgun? I didnt know it was possible to drive from the other side of the car. Typical of Americans to ruin the English language even more.

and British aint got no cars? Aston Martin anyone? Jaguar?
Jaguars are fu*ken JUNK!!! and aston martins are limited you aint rollin in one...and jaguars are like owning a fu*ken ugly lexus with a jaguar hood ornament...lets get serious anything general motors >>>>>> anything from england


you ever seen an 95-96 impala...any caprices...old school monte carlos...any cadillac and i mean any cadillac....i mean in the whip game ya'll aint really fu*ken wit us...ya'll still putin 2.5 and 3.0 v6's in whips...we done upgraded ma fu*ker v8's.....but then again you dont have alot of our whips over there cus you live on a fu*ken island...
 11 years ago '06        #105
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
do yall brits know what ridin b*tch mean?
 06-11-2007, 02:19 PM         #106
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
man im not readin all of your international brit responses to what i said cuz ur all just mad and thats what pushes you to write your 3 page essays about how america is bad.
first off- my bad. i mean PRIME MINISTER

second, I gaurantee you I can come to your british homes and steal your bi*ch just by telling her Im american....i can a.ssURE you

third, the way you can tell america is better is because youre gonna be sitting here reading this and thinking of a response...because you have absolutely NOTHING better to do since youre in BRITAIN.......while i'll be closing my laptop and putting on some swim stuff to go pick up a bi*ch and head to laguna beach. Afterwards, ill take her a.ss back to my crib using our FOUR LANE FREEWAYS WOW!!

Come to america homies....everything here is a lot BIGGER ..i know u guys arent use to it...with your little smashed up a.ss houses all conjoined together and sh*t.....but I think you guys woud like it...

peace out yall
lmao he acts like its only men that hate america

wow u sound cool can we be friends please!
d*ckhead

u keep rasing the same points u have already been proved wrong about and then saying "im not reading your post blah blah im a fat loner who tries 2 prove myself on the internet blah blah"

like what the people? the murder rate? r*pe rate? i could go on.....
 06-11-2007, 02:26 PM         #107
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
england is gay...
your bi*ches have fu*ked up teeth...get a dental plan...
chill on tea drinking...drink chocolate milk or vitamin water or gatorade
crumpets are fu*ken wack...ever heard of dunkn donuts..krispy kreme....DAMN
yah accents are fu*ken retarded...try hooked on phonics...
yah cars are fu*ken ridiculous...lets drive shotgun..,fag**t idea...
ENGLAND is a miserable rainy rainy place.....it prolly raining right now there...
let's have a queen and a prime minister... yah ...fag**t idea...
i dont think you fu*ken queers got any thing right...and yah walmart dont sell ak 47s now kmart might pick up an ak47...... ...fu*ken idiots...
we dont need dental plan we have free dential care til were 18
lmao @ vitamin water we get vitamins from food and the sun, so put down the dunkin donuts squeze out of ur chair and go outside.

ever heard of jaguar,rolls royce,bentley,tvr.......things alot of "yah rich ppl" will drive

na its boiling, and the queen is like the statue of liberty, a tourist attraction

and uk accents are probably the most varied in the world wheras there are hardly any reigonal dialects in the us
 11 years ago '05        #108
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1180 1180
 jataylorlfc said:
lmao he acts like its only men that hate america

wow u sound cool can we be friends please!
d*ckhead

u keep rasing the same points u have already been proved wrong about and then saying "im not reading your post blah blah im a fat loner who tries 2 prove myself on the internet blah blah"

like what the people? the murder rate? r*pe rate? i could go on.....
i can tell you listen to our music....... murder and r*pe and crime is all you banking on ma fu*ker...prove some of us wrong...how bigs the crib homey...huh...hows the malls over there...hows the pound treatin...are yah stacking coins...yah fu*ken bi*ch...got alot pounds in yah pocket...haha f*gget...fu*k outta here....are you whippin a jaguar...ooooooooo thats a sweet ride..i got a fu*ken deville on 22s and im jealous when jags pull up next to me and would have to jus take the whole quarter panel off to fit fu*ken 22s...... but us americans super jealous of you brits who can't even say bathroom correctly...you folk accent sound like us when we're really really really really wasted.....i mean really really really like i jus pissed myself and im about to die wasted....and what about your crooked fu*ken teeth ma fu*ker...what bout that sh*t...huh...


and my dog would k!ll yours....that tiny pit.....awwwwww so fu*ken cute...


Last edited by carden2; 06-11-2007 at 02:29 PM..
 06-11-2007, 02:31 PM         #109
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
Jaguars are fu*ken JUNK!!! and aston martins are limited you aint rollin in one...and jaguars are like owning a fu*ken ugly lexus with a jaguar hood ornament...lets get serious anything general motors >>>>>> anything from england


you ever seen an 95-96 impala...any caprices...old school monte carlos...any cadillac and i mean any cadillac....i mean in the whip game ya'll aint really fu*ken wit us...ya'll still putin 2.5 and 3.0 v6's in whips...we done upgraded ma fu*ker v8's.....but then again you dont have alot of our whips over there cus you live on a fu*ken island...
gas is like $8/gallon, i don't think they can afford v8s
 06-11-2007, 02:36 PM         #110
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
i can tell you listen to our music....... murder and r*pe and crime is all you banking on ma fu*ker...prove some of us wrong...how bigs the crib homey...huh...hows the malls over there...hows the pound treatin...are yah stacking coins...yah fu*ken bi*ch...got alot pounds in yah pocket...haha f*gget...fu*k outta here....are you whippin a jaguar...ooooooooo thats a sweet ride..i got a fu*ken deville on 22s and im jealous when jags pull up next to me and would have to jus take the whole quarter panel off to fit fu*ken 22s...... but us americans super jealous of you brits who can't even say bathroom correctly...you folk accent sound like us when we're really really really really wasted.....i mean really really really like i jus pissed myself and im about to die wasted....and what about your crooked fu*ken teeth ma fu*ker...what bout that sh*t...huh...


and my dog would k!ll yours....that tiny pit.....awwwwww so fu*ken cute...
ive got a big house
LMAO god ur a dumb c*nt arnet u kid? the us dollar is way behind the pound think before u speak u sodimised little inbred

why are u tryin 2 make urself out 2 be somthing ur not? tryin 2 prove yourself on the internet= fu*ked up 14 yr old

an ur so ignorant its unbelievable cant speak a language we created? it was invented by us and therefore anyone else, by your theory is speaking it wrong.

^^did u get that u thick c*nt??

its not a pit so u proved u yet again dont know what your talking about
 11 years ago '05        #111
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 carden2 said:
...hows the pound treatin...
It's absolutely slaughtering the US dollar.


And to the kid talking about petrol prices - stay away from that subject. After all, your country whines & bi*ches & pisses & moans about your "gas" prices every other day. It's not a good look.
 06-11-2007, 02:48 PM         #112
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat yanky bastard! YOUR JUST A FAT YANKY BASTARD!


we need osama bin laden to put you americans in check nawmeannn playa playa homey.
 06-11-2007, 02:49 PM         #113
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
It's absolutely slaughtering the US dollar.


And to the kid talking about petrol prices - stay away from that subject. After all, your country whines & bi*ches & pisses & moans about your "gas" prices every other day. It's not a good look.
Don't desrespect your elders. Anyway you act like I was tryin to diss you. I'm simply stating the facts. If what someone says on a message board bothers you that much, maybe you should log off.
 06-11-2007, 04:53 PM         #114
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
go drink some tea and eat some crumpets
 11 years ago '05        #115
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1180 1180
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
It's absolutely slaughtering the US dollar.


And to the kid talking about petrol prices - stay away from that subject. After all, your country whines & bi*ches & pisses & moans about your "gas" prices every other day. It's not a good look.
nah actually......it means we pay 50% less for the sh*t we buy....carry on f*g**ts....
 06-11-2007, 05:12 PM         #116
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If we shouldn't be proud of this black man for this accomplishment than why should we be proud of Marcus Garvey,Martin Luther King.<I know them are not sport figures so ill say Jackie Robinson,Muhammad ALi we congratulate this dude not because we know him. But because when my future son or daughter says daddy i like racing then i can tell him or her historically speaking a black man has been successful in racing so he or she feels more confident that she can accomplish her dreams. Because everything is a cycle once there is a first it is guaranteed that there will be a second but i hate it when people that aren't apart of our race or country judges us but if we were to judge yours hopefully you wouldn't be offended.
 11 years ago '05        #117
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1180 1180
 krish_2k4 said:
fat yanky bastard! YOUR JUST A FAT YANKY BASTARD!


we need osama bin laden to put you americans in check nawmeannn playa playa homey.
and ur mad cuz why....we blew up your uk jet on "accident"
 11 years ago '05        #118
oneosi  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
WOW. This thread is way out of control! Thats cool. Im glad y'all havin fun but all these peeps postin need to drop me some props!!
 06-11-2007, 05:41 PM         #119
DERRICK D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BLACK PEOPLE CANT BE STOPPEd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
 11 years ago '06        #120
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 NefariousNate said:
look at this picture he looks like the biggest **** in history, he makes tiger woods look like malcom x.

ROFLMAO!!!! propz to you my n*gga. now to what i was gonna say......




now that we got F1 checked on our list, all we need is a dominant male tennis player and hockey player. then we can truly say we own at every sport.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy