Jun 10 - Black Man Wins Formula 1 Race First Time Ever

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2007, 01:20 PM         #81
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I fail to see how a country that sells Ak47's in Walmart and where racism is a HUGE issue is better than England. In fact, we have everything you have minus the guns and racism. You like guns and racism?

Please dont speak on influence considering the whole American existance is from British influence.

and ronnie is Canadian.
we dont sell ak's at walmart...stop watching king of the hill and simpsons
 06-11-2007, 01:21 PM         #82
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
First of all im not gonna read anyhting you said above "Either way ur points fail you" because what youre saying is 100 percent YOUR opinion..and when in a debate about countries I dont doubt that theres at least a HINT of bias in how you talk.........i can sit here and find 100 videos on youtube of how british people are stupid but i actually have a life (theres things to do here in america)

As for the points you said youre making...um...no sh*t our country elected bush and rigs wars but you fail to realize that MILLIONS OF AMERICANS here are AGAINST bush....we're AGAINST the war......and do you know who the biggest ALLY OF america is? BRITAIN you dumb fu*k!! your f*g of a prez is on bushs jock and thats really not helping homie . so who the fu*k are you to even TALK about americas foreign policy? I stand as someone whos against britain AND americas foreign policy...while youre sitting there acting like britain is rebellious and ran by fu*kin Che Guevara......

Truth is....living here> living where you are ...whether youd like to admit it or not. its the reason why 90 percent of what you listen to has been INFLUENCed or MADE by american entertainment....its the reason why you even come on this site...its the reason why even this sites owner is an american- irani RESIDING in america...its the reason why america is the most imitated country on the entire planet.
so u say ur not gona read it....................then u do little f*g**t arnet we?

i made 1 search on youtube...go on tehn find a video, and why are u trying 2 prove u "have a life" i dont need 2 tell ppl on the internet taht, an what is there 2 do in america, ermmm eat? :D

how can he rig a war? but then how is america a more intellectual country than britain? it seems many of u lack basic intellingence,

millions marched in london against the war, thousands in new york, but im sure the protesters have lifes and ours dont right?

this never had anything 2 do with foreign policies it was about americas attitude, and feeling of mass importance of race

there isnt a british president-educate ur whining ignorant self

no, as i said this had nothing 2 do with foreign policy up 2 the point of ur second post

no

the only us hiphop/rap music ive ever really liked is bone thugs, for smokin green 2, thats it. and this country is less influenced by america than the media tells you, you say u lived in manchester..where abouts? becuase in manchester u wil have seen lots of scallys who wear nothing like the clothes you do, or listen 2 the music you do.

no1 i know imitates american style/music/weight.
 06-11-2007, 01:21 PM         #83
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
my uncle has a house in dubai...UAE.. that I go to every 2 months for business..i go there and get more pus*y in 1 week than you get in 10 years....JUST because im an american...NO fu*king joke, bi*ches there get at american guys JUST because theyre american...and I know how that makes non american guys feel.....i got a lot of international homies fam...you dont know who youre talking to

fall the fu*k back
Are you serious? Tweedle is from the south of England... The stereotypical British accent is superior to any American accent in terms of baiting in girls.

There's no stigma around Americans like there is for example British or Australians. Hense it doesn't matter how much pus*y your nationality gets you, because in comparison to other nations you still feel.

And lol at you being happy that you get pus*y on holiday... Newsflash young man, holidays are designed to get people laid
 06-11-2007, 01:22 PM         #84
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Evedently I wasnt talking about Women in that post.

But considering how if I came to your country, my accent alone would take your girl away from you, its irrelevant.

Please believe

Foreign chicks hearing a British accent>>>>>>>>>>Foreign chicks hearing an American one.
My point exactly. Sometimes i put on the fake Queens English accent while abroad if i'm having no luck
 06-11-2007, 01:23 PM         #85
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
my uncle has a house in dubai...UAE.. that I go to every 2 months for business..i go there and get more pus*y in 1 week than you get in 10 years....JUST because im an american...NO fu*king joke, bi*ches there get at american guys JUST because theyre american...and I know how that makes non american guys feel.....i got a lot of international homies fam...you dont know who youre talking to

fall the fu*k back
sh*t lads! back off sounds hardcore!

a posh american c*nt whos family sponges on his uncle? -agood guess?

ye very1 knows dubai loves brits and yanks living there
 06-11-2007, 01:27 PM         #86
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
My point exactly. Sometimes i put on the fake Queens English accent while abroad if i'm having no luck
I dont talk like Hugh Grant

More like the people in Kidulthood
 06-11-2007, 01:28 PM         #87
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
hmm supose it might work better than the eloquent flow of a lancashire accent
 06-11-2007, 01:29 PM         #88
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man im not readin all of your international brit responses to what i said cuz ur all just mad and thats what pushes you to write your 3 page essays about how america is bad.
first off- my bad. i mean PRIME MINISTER

second, I gaurantee you I can come to your british homes and steal your bi*ch just by telling her Im american....i can a.ssURE you

third, the way you can tell america is better is because youre gonna be sitting here reading this and thinking of a response...because you have absolutely NOTHING better to do since youre in BRITAIN.......while i'll be closing my laptop and putting on some swim stuff to go pick up a bi*ch and head to laguna beach. Afterwards, ill take her a.ss back to my crib using our FOUR LANE FREEWAYS WOW!!

Come to america homies....everything here is a lot BIGGER ..i know u guys arent use to it...with your little smashed up a.ss houses all conjoined together and sh*t.....but I think you guys woud like it...

peace out yall
 11 years ago '07        #89
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
 r a n c i d said:
The fu*k would i want to read that for... Who gives a fu*k about Nascar?

It's not even a global sport yet... You f*g.

Nascar is for undertrained losers. "hey lets drive round in circles and crash into each other!"

If i wanted to watch a bunch of wannabe badboys i'd turn on the WRC.

Let me ask you, outside of your own petty life... who knows the most famous nascar driver? Then asks yourself who knows the likes of Michael Schumaccer and it becomes quite clear Nascar is a sport made by cowboys who can't drive, targeted at cowboys who can't drive.
if u read u would understand that nascar is global i dun like nascar dat sh*t is dumb 2 me i been to da indianapolis 500 it was decnt going to the event but as far as watchin dat sh*t on tv i guess since u a brit u wouldnt undertsand cuz yall ino soccer and sh*t
 06-11-2007, 01:38 PM         #90
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
second, I gaurantee you I can come to your british homes and steal your bi*ch just by telling her Im american....i can a.ssURE you

I can guarentee you, you wouldnt. As 1. Americans arent liked in England and 2. See 1.

and we have 3 lane motorways here because unlike you, we realise it isnt nessesary to drive a big 8 litre monster truck when a 1.6 BMW will do just as good job and not make the Arctic melt on us.
 11 years ago '07        #91
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
The National a.ssociation for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is the largest sanctioning body of motorsports in the United States. The three largest racing series sanctioned by NASCAR are the NEXTEL Cup, the Busch Series and the Craftsman Truck Series. It also oversees NASCAR Regional Racing, the Whelen Modified Tour, and the Whelen All-American Series. NASCAR sanctions over 1,500 races at over 100 tracks in 39 states, Canada, and Mexico. From 1996 to 1998, NASCAR held exhibition races in Japan, and an exhibition race in Australia in 1988.

With roots as regional entertainment in the Southeastern U.S., NASCAR has grown to become the second-most popular professional sport in terms of television ratings inside the U.S., ranking behind only the National Football League. Internationally, NASCAR races are broadcast in over 150 countries. It holds 17 of the top 20 attended sporting events in the U.S.,1 and has 75 million fans who purchase over $2 billion in annual licensed product sales. These fans are considered the most brand-loyal in all of sports, and as a result, Fortune 500 companies sponsor NASCAR more than any other sport.

Also michael schumacher is one the richest athletes in the world. He make 31 million a yr. racing ine the formul;a one
 06-11-2007, 01:40 PM         #92
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<---------Has never once seen Nascar being shown on TV.
 11 years ago '05        #93
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1180 1180
 jataylorlfc said:
hmm supose it might work better than the eloquent flow of a lancashire accent
england is gay...
your bi*ches have fu*ked up teeth...get a dental plan...
chill on tea drinking...drink chocolate milk or vitamin water or gatorade
crumpets are fu*ken wack...ever heard of dunkn donuts..krispy kreme....DAMN
yah accents are fu*ken retarded...try hooked on phonics...
yah cars are fu*ken ridiculous...lets drive shotgun..,fag**t idea...
ENGLAND is a miserable rainy rainy place.....it prolly raining right now there...
let's have a queen and a prime minister... yah ...fag**t idea...
i dont think you fu*ken queers got any thing right...and yah walmart dont sell ak 47s now kmart might pick up an ak47...... ...fu*ken idiots...
 11 years ago '05        #94
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1180 1180
 tweedle- said:
<---------Has never once seen Nascar being shown on TV.
cus we dont sell you those re-runs...yah fu*ks still on full house and sh*t...yah missing allt he good sh*t...we sell you the sh*t we think sucks....

you fu*ks pay taxes every year to own a television over 13"......lmao

that sh*ts fu*ken ridic......holy sh*t.....pay like 200 bucks for a tv over 13" and you dont even have that much cool tv...you have to air so much british television can't show american shows all day along...has to be like 40% british...

Last edited by carden2; 06-11-2007 at 01:46 PM..
 06-11-2007, 01:50 PM         #95
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
england is gay...
your bi*ches have fu*ked up teeth...get a dental plan...
chill on tea drinking...drink chocolate milk or vitamin water or gatorade
crumpets are fu*ken wack...ever heard of dunkn donuts..krispy kreme....DAMN
yah accents are fu*ken retarded...try hooked on phonics...
yah cars are fu*ken ridiculous...lets drive shotgun..,fag**t idea...
ENGLAND is a miserable rainy rainy place.....it prolly raining right now there...
let's have a queen and a prime minister... yah ...fag**t idea...
i dont think you fu*ken queers got any thing right...and yah walmart dont sell ak 47s now kmart might pick up an ak47...... ...fu*ken idiots...
Yes because we have a city like San Francisco in our country:rolleyes:
We have free Dental care, that is a stupid stereotype.
Tea is better than some sh*tty gatorade.
You eating all the Krispy Kremes is why your country is fat.
Weve already been over this, my accent alone will take your girl away from you.
Wtf is drive shotgun? European cars>>>>>American ones and all you Americans drive Automatic cause you cant drive properly.
Im sitting in nothing but shorts, sure is cold here :rolleyes:
Considering the Queen is nothing more than a Figurehead, having a PM is nessesary.
Like theres a difference, you can buy a gun in a shop in America and you idiots wonder why your gun crime is so high.

carden2 said:
cus we dont sell you those re-runs...yah fu*ks still on full house and sh*t...yah missing allt he good sh*t...we sell you the sh*t we think sucks....

you fu*ks pay taxes every year to own a television over 13"......lmao

that sh*ts fu*ken ridic......holy sh*t.....pay like 200 bucks for a tv over 13" and you dont even have that much cool tv...you have to air so much british television can't show american shows all day along...has to be like 40% british...
WTF is Full House?

Tax every year on a tv? No you fool. We pay TV licencing, which is only paid if you watch terestrial TV.

English TV>>>>>American EASILY. The English have never taken an American show and tried to make it ours, Americans have taken many a great English show and tried to remake it and failed miserably.

Last edited by tweedle-; 06-11-2007 at 01:53 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #96
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 tweedle- said:
Yes because we have a city like San Francisco in our country:rolleyes:
We have free Dental care, that is a stupid stereotype.
Tea is better than some sh*tty gatorade.
You eating all the Krispy Kremes is why your country is fat.
Weve already been over this, my accent alone will take your girl away from you.
Wtf is drive shotgun? European cars>>>>>American ones and all you Americans drive Automatic cause you cant drive properly.
Im sitting in nothing but shorts, sure is cold here :rolleyes:
Considering the Queen is nothing more than a Figurehead, having a PM is nessesary.
Like theres a difference, you can buy a gun in a shop in America and you idiots wonder why your gun crime is so high.

WTF is Full House?

Tax every year on a tv? No you fool. We pay TV licencing, which is only paid if you watch terestrial TV.

English TV>>>>>American EASILY. The English have never taken an American show and tried to make it ours, Americans have taken many a great English show and tried to remake it and failed miserably.
u dont know what riding shotgun is? or full house?
 06-11-2007, 01:58 PM         #97
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
u dont know what riding shotgun is? or full house?
Well over here, it just means sitting in the passenger seat. Might have a different meaning where you are.

and no, I dont know what Full House is.
 11 years ago '05        #98
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
 tweedle- said:
Wtf is drive shotgun? European cars>>>>>American ones
LOL LMAO

but he is right bout european cars bein ill. but not british ones tho...u cant take credit for italy n germanys wips.

Last edited by kaderg911; 06-11-2007 at 02:02 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #99
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 tweedle- said:
Well over here, it just means sitting in the passenger seat. Might have a different meaning where you are.

and no, I dont know what Full House is.
full house was a hit tv show from the '80's, that's where mary-kate and ashley olsen got their start. riding shotgun mean the same thing over here. its interesting to know what yall think about americans.
 06-11-2007, 02:01 PM         #100
aceboogie84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's The TAKEOVER!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago