Jun 10 - Black Man Wins Formula 1 Race First Time Ever

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2007, 12:45 PM         #61
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Remind us why a Brit can "go anywhere BUT america". What are you going to do, throw Happy Meals at us??
Legally youre not allowed to be living in america if all you have is a british passport.....were you not aware of that?...
 06-11-2007, 12:48 PM         #62
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
ur a idiot

here you go read this
The fu*k would i want to read that for... Who gives a fu*k about Nascar?

It's not even a global sport yet... You f*g.

Nascar is for undertrained losers. "hey lets drive round in circles and crash into each other!"

If i wanted to watch a bunch of wannabe badboys i'd turn on the WRC.

Let me ask you, outside of your own petty life... who knows the most famous nascar driver? Then asks yourself who knows the likes of Michael Schumaccer and it becomes quite clear Nascar is a sport made by cowboys who can't drive, targeted at cowboys who can't drive.
 06-11-2007, 12:50 PM         #63
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
Legally youre not allowed to be living in america if all you have is a british passport.....were you not aware of that?...
yes its terribly hard 2 obtain a visa... c*nt stop arguing a lost cause
 06-11-2007, 12:50 PM         #64
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
first of all- you english n*ggaz needa shut up. you actin like when youre saying "you americans" that youre talking to a bunch of hicks on a porch. america is america...MOST of us are smarter than all of you little british hoes..our prez might be a d*ckhead who doesnt kno sh*t but our society is the most successful in the world

second...who gives a fu*k if we made it race related? it brings the hits to the web pages and it gets the people to pay for the newspaper. its not offending anyone so what the fu*k is the problem? hatin a.ss n*ggaz needa shut the fu*k up

british people wish they were in america...thats why they hate so much - thats the truth .....I think america has the worst foreign policy in all of earths history..dont get me wrong..i am STRONGLY against the bush administration...but domestically and referring to internal affairs...america puts up the best case for the BEST place on the planet to live......ima muslim and most people would think id have a lot of reasons to hate , but honestly after living in 9 diff countries...im blessed to be in cali
i would rather move 2 newcastle than america

no wer talking about the racial lines ingrained in americas culture

yes your intelligence astounds us:

no1 i know would want 2 live in america, sh*t sports, no visible culture among white ppl, chock full of ignorant, cheering suburban mums <(correct spelling)

im sorry? your society is the most succesful in the world? a society where you dont elect your leader, obesity is highest in the world......americas societ is failing -2 many sheep.

yes internally its brilliant, no poverty @ all, like you say its great 4 u in the middle class, but what about the working class or as they say in america "minorities"

either way ur points fail you:

-your country re-elected bush. end of.
-you have a society where elections are rigged so wars can be waged and certain ppl (chaney ect.) can get rich

which 1 will u be havin?
 11 years ago '05        #65
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 hurricanegamePZ said:
You do not have the legal right to remain in most places in the world as a foreign national with nothing to bind you to the nation in question.

Were you not aware of that?
 11 years ago '06        #66
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 jataylorlfc said:

no1 i know would want 2 live in america, sh*t sports, no visible culture among white ppl, chock full of ignorant, cheering suburban mums <(correct spelling)

im sorry? your society is the most succesful in the world? a society where you dont elect your leader, obesity is highest in the world......americas societ is failing -2 many sheep.

yes internally its brilliant, no poverty @ all, like you say its great 4 u in the middle class, but what about the working class or as they say in america "minorities"

-you have a society where elections are rigged so wars can be waged and certain ppl (chaney ect.) can get rich

which 1 will u be havin?
but aint it always rainy and cloudy and cold in england?
 06-11-2007, 12:56 PM         #67
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at acting like living in Manchester has any relevance or helps your 'points' in the slightest.

A family of Americans just moved in next door to me a week or so back, they prefer England to America... What does that mean? It means nothing.
 06-11-2007, 12:57 PM         #68
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
In comparison to where?

It's cold if you're comparing it to Jamaica
 06-11-2007, 12:59 PM         #69
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
do you realize an american can go to any country he wants? americans can go to any country they want to and live there....brits can go anywhere BUT america....(legally)

economically our middle class sh*ts on every single country in the world

i admire a lot of countries health systems/education systems...i lived in manchester and can name a LOT of things i liked there....but on the real homie...after livin in 9 diff countries in 20 years...trust me when I say living in california is a blessing...
You think countries just give Americans visas like its nothing and everyone else has it 10x harder? Please. Id love for you to go live somewhere like the Middle East and see how much love you get there.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Remind us why a Brit can "go anywhere BUT america". What are you going to do, throw Happy Meals at us??
 11 years ago '06        #70
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 r a n c i d said:
In comparison to where?

It's cold if you're comparing it to Jamaica
i was just wondering, i dont know i never been to england, but certain spots in america is hot as fu*k....like virginia.
 06-11-2007, 01:02 PM         #71
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
I could go and live in America with just my British passport if I wanted, I would just need the correct Visa, just like anywhere you fool.
 06-11-2007, 01:04 PM         #72
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
i was just wondering, i dont know i never been to england, but certain spots in america is hot as fu*k....like virginia.
England is more like the east coast in terms of weather.

Like NY or something But i don't know temperature of NY, im just guessing
 06-11-2007, 01:06 PM         #73
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:

which 1 will u be havin?

First of all im not gonna read anyhting you said above "Either way ur points fail you" because what youre saying is 100 percent YOUR opinion..and when in a debate about countries I dont doubt that theres at least a HINT of bias in how you talk.........i can sit here and find 100 videos on youtube of how british people are stupid but i actually have a life (theres things to do here in america)

As for the points you said youre making...um...no sh*t our country elected bush and rigs wars but you fail to realize that MILLIONS OF AMERICANS here are AGAINST bush....we're AGAINST the war......and do you know who the biggest ALLY OF america is? BRITAIN you dumb fu*k!! your f*g of a prez is on bushs jock and thats really not helping homie . so who the fu*k are you to even TALK about americas foreign policy? I stand as someone whos against britain AND americas foreign policy...while youre sitting there acting like britain is rebellious and ran by fu*kin Che Guevara......

Truth is....living here> living where you are ...whether youd like to admit it or not. its the reason why 90 percent of what you listen to has been INFLUENCed or MADE by american entertainment....its the reason why you even come on this site...its the reason why even this sites owner is an american- irani RESIDING in america...its the reason why america is the most imitated country on the entire planet.
 11 years ago '04        #74
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 timdog said:
youre right to and wrong to
its a big deal cuz he is black in a white dominated sport and its the truth and its a good selling point for the racing industry to market in the black communities
Absolutely !! , and we defn need to see more of this !
 06-11-2007, 01:06 PM         #75
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
it hasnt rained in about a week and been as hot as jamacia

we have a temperate climate and im hugely thankful for it

our summers are boiling and our winters freezing the way its men2 be
 06-11-2007, 01:08 PM         #76
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from a black dude winning a Formula 1 Race to weather in the same thread, only in Boxden!
 11 years ago '04        #77
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 hurricanegamePZ said:
first of all- you english n*ggaz needa shut up. you actin like when youre saying "you americans" that youre talking to a bunch of hicks on a porch. america is america...MOST of us are smarter than all of you little british hoes..our prez might be a d*ckhead who doesnt kno sh*t but our society is the most successful in the world

second...who gives a fu*k if we made it race related? it brings the hits to the web pages and it gets the people to pay for the newspaper. its not offending anyone so what the fu*k is the problem? hatin a.ss n*ggaz needa shut the fu*k up

british people wish they were in america...thats why they hate so much - thats the truth .....I think america has the worst foreign policy in all of earths history..dont get me wrong..i am STRONGLY against the bush administration...but domestically and referring to internal affairs...america puts up the best case for the BEST place on the planet to live......ima muslim and most people would think id have a lot of reasons to hate , but honestly after living in 9 diff countries...im blessed to be in cali

i agree but americans also base their success of their own standards ... the outside world has done way more , and way more innovation even .... if the world was to depend on americans success we would all be 30 years behind right now ...
 06-11-2007, 01:12 PM         #78
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
You think countries just give Americans visas like its nothing and everyone else has it 10x harder? Please. Id love for you to go live somewhere like the Middle East and see how much love you get there.

my uncle has a house in dubai...UAE.. that I go to every 2 months for business..i go there and get more pus*y in 1 week than you get in 10 years....JUST because im an american...NO fu*king joke, bi*ches there get at american guys JUST because theyre american...and I know how that makes non american guys feel.....i got a lot of international homies fam...you dont know who youre talking to

fall the fu*k back
 06-11-2007, 01:14 PM         #79
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
Truth is....living here> living where you are ...whether youd like to admit it or not. its the reason why 90 percent of what you listen to has been INFLUENCed or MADE by american entertainment....its the reason why you even come on this site...its the reason why even this sites owner is an american- irani RESIDING in america...its the reason why america is the most imitated country on the entire planet.
I fail to see how a country that sells Ak47's in Walmart and where racism is a HUGE issue is better than England. In fact, we have everything you have minus the guns and racism. You like guns and racism?

Please dont speak on influence considering the whole American existance is from British influence.

and ronnie is Canadian.
 06-11-2007, 01:17 PM         #80
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
my uncle has a house in dubai...UAE.. that I go to every 2 months for business..i go there and get more pus*y in 1 week than you get in 10 years....JUST because im an american...NO fu*king joke, bi*ches there get at american guys JUST because theyre american...and I know how that makes non american guys feel.....i got a lot of international homies fam...you dont know who youre talking to

fall the fu*k back
Evedently I wasnt talking about Women in that post.

But considering how if I came to your country, my accent alone would take your girl away from you, its irrelevant.

Please believe

Foreign chicks hearing a British accent>>>>>>>>>>Foreign chicks hearing an American one.

Last edited by tweedle-; 06-11-2007 at 01:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now