Jun 10 - Black Man Wins Formula 1 Race First Time Ever

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
6693 pageviews
193 comments

oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Jun 10 - Black Man Wins Formula 1 Race First Time Ever

PROP A BROTHA I NEED IT!

[pic - click to view]

http://sports.yahoo.com/n .. v=ap&type=lgns

Hamilton wins Canadian GP in landmark victory
By MIKE HARRIS, AP Auto Racing Writer
June 10, 2007

MONTREAL (AP) -- Rookie Lewis Hamilton won the Canadian Grand Prix on Sunday, the first victory for a black driver in Formula One.

In a race filled with caution flags, the 22-year-old Englishman won in his sixth F1 start and now has six consecutive top-three finishes.

ADVERTISEMENT
"I'm just having a fantastic day," Hamilton said. "This is history."

The only one to give the Mercedes McLaren driver any competition during the 70-lap race on Circuit Gilles Villeneuve's 2.71-mile road course was BMW Sauber's Nick Heidfeld. He chased Hamilton all day without catching him. Hamilton beat Heidfeld to the finish by 4.3 seconds.

The youngster, the first driver to start an F1 career in such a formidable manner, scrambled out of his silver and red car, thrusting his arms in the air. He then jumped to the ground, trotted to a barrier and jumped across to dive into the midst of his crew, hugging everyone in sight.

"It's been a fantastic season already," he said. "We've had six podiums and I've been ready for quite some time for the win -- it's just been a matter of when and where. The team gave me the best car and I had no problems during the race at all."

Two-time and reigning F1 champion Fernando Alonso, who started alongside his pole-winning McLaren teammate on the front row, made a mistake on the start when he drove off the course in Turn 1 .

That was just the beginning of a very bad day for Alonso, who was hit with a penalty for pitting too soon during one of the full-course cautions and made two other off-course excursions before being passed two laps from the finish by Super Aguri'a Takuma Sato and finishing seventh.

Hamilton, who came into the race tied with Alonso at the top of the standings, will take the sole lead into next Sunday's U.S. Grand Prix in Indianapolis.

"The next dream is to win the Formula One championship," he said. "But, bear in mind, I'm still a rookie and there's bound to be some bad times, too."

Robert Kubica, a 22-year-old driver from Poland, was involved in a frightening crash just before the halfway point. He escaped serious injury but was taken to a hospital for further examination after being removed from his battered car by medical personnel. Team officials said Kubica apparently sustained only a foot injury.

Considered one of the rising stars of the international series, Kubica was racing with the Toyota of Jarno Trulli and the Ferrari of Felipe Massa when he suddenly veered off course into the grass as they drove toward the hairpin turn.

Kubica's BMW Sauber slammed into the inside concrete wall, then somersaulted across the track in a shower of debris, hit the outside wall and came to rest with what was left of his car on its side.

The Ferraris of Felipe Massa and Kimi Raikkonen were expected to pose a threat for the McLarens, but both had their own problems.

Massa was running fourth when he was disqualified, along with Renault's Giancarlo Fisichella, who was eighth at the time. F1 officials said they both ran a red light at the end of pit road during a caution period.

Raikkonen ran through the grass several times and struggled to a fifth-place finish, coming in behind the Williams of Alexander Wurz and the Renault of Heikki Kovalainen. Ralf Schumacher, driving a Toyota, took the eighth and final points position.

193 comments for "Jun 10 - Black Man Wins Formula 1 Race First Time Ever"

06-10-2007, 06:08 PM         #2
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh boy making us proud
 11 years ago '04        #3
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
We Taking Oveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 06-10-2007, 06:33 PM         #4
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

And dude is only 22 :applause:

Today, formula 1 racing. Tomorrow, the WORLD! We got this!

...okay, maybe that was a little dramatic. :D
 11 years ago '06        #5
TAS1971 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 2 2
 creep said:
We Taking Oveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #6
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
look at this picture he looks like the biggest **** in history, he makes tiger woods look like malcom x.

11 years ago '05        #7
oneosi  OP
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Come on man...damn
 06-10-2007, 07:00 PM         #8
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was watchin f1 today,,,,,f1 is the sh*t way better then nascar

there was 1 nasty crash tho the bmw crashed and dude broke his leg
 11 years ago '06        #9
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 NefariousNate said:
look at this picture he looks like the biggest **** in history, he makes tiger woods look like malcom x.

lol he mixed like a mother fu*ker.
 06-10-2007, 07:09 PM         #10
discourse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we are still a minority on the planet though dammit! gotta start spreadin our seed in asia like kimora and tiger's dads did :D
 11 years ago '05        #11
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 NefariousNate said:

"****"? fu*k off f*g**t.

Keep your race-obsessions to your side of the pond.

I thought the thread was a bit sad since none of you are actually related to the guy yet are somehow trying to get some shine off him, but then this kid took pathetic to another level.
 06-10-2007, 07:26 PM         #12
VirginiaHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And nobody cares..........
 06-10-2007, 07:34 PM         #13
rush0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ownage
 11 years ago '06        #14
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,636 | Props total: 2335 2335
Police was chasin that n*gga....

joke.
 11 years ago '06        #15
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"****"? fu*k off f*g**t.

Keep your race-obsessions to your side of the pond.

I thought the thread was a bit sad since none of you are actually related to the guy yet are somehow trying to get some shine off him, but then this kid took pathetic to another level.
im just being honest he looks white washed as hell.

now if some dark a.ss african motherfu*ker won that sh*t, itd be something to talk about, cause whites would throw a fit. This motherfu*ker is obviously mixed, white people prolly throw it under the rug like oh hes just french we'll let it pass.

and if u dont get that see eva longoria- telling her family that tony isnt mixed, hes just french and her grandmother being fine with that.

SMH

go fu*k ur bi*ch looking n*gga, n*gga got like lipgloss on, getting his eyenbrows done and all that sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #16
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,636 | Props total: 2335 2335
 NefariousNate said:
im just being honest he looks white washed as hell.

now if some dark a.ss african motherfu*ker won that sh*t, itd be something to talk about, cause whites would throw a fit. This motherfu*ker is obviously mixed, white people prolly throw it under the rug like oh hes just french we'll let it pass.

and if u dont get that see eva longoria- telling her family that tony isnt mixed, hes just french and her grandmother being fine with that.

SMH

go fu*k ur bi*ch looking n*gga, n*gga got like lipgloss on, getting his eyenbrows done and all that sh*t.

Dog..u on some BS...believe me, I bet he finds out exactly how not white he is @ least once or twice a week...saying someone isn't black enough w/o having some typa personal interaction w/them is just crazy...don't be one of those n*gga hatin n*ggas...that to me is more dangerous than anything some white racists can do to us...doing they job for them in a round about way...
 06-10-2007, 08:02 PM         #17
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Dog..u on some BS...believe me, I bet he finds out exactly how not white he is @ least once or twice a week...saying someone isn't black enough w/o having some typa personal interaction w/them is just crazy...don't be one of those n*gga hatin n*ggas...that to me is more dangerous than anything some white racists can do to us...doing they job for them in a round about way...
real sh*t congradulations i wish dude more sucess its a start
 06-10-2007, 08:15 PM         #18
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why does America have to make everything race related?
 06-10-2007, 08:19 PM         #19
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Why does America have to make everything race related?
It happens everywhere it's just paid less attention to in some places.
 06-10-2007, 08:24 PM         #20
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
It happens everywhere it's just paid less attention to in some places.
No it doesnt and if it does, its alot more minimal than America, you guys make EVERYTHING about race.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy