Carlos Delgado > Alex Rodriguez

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2007, 02:46 PM         #121
geemoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a-rods a f*g.

i dislike him.
 11 years ago '07        #122
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867

[pic - click to view]

BACK TO THREAD TOPIC THOUGH
AROD ANYDAY>>>> DELGADO
 11 years ago '04        #123
J`WizZle 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 1 1
Delgado better than Rodriguez..HAHAHAHAHA..

When its all said and done ARod will be the all time HR leadr surpassing Bonds and Aaron...Dude is 31 and has 488 already..24th place on the list all time...And the next player as young as him on the list all time is Vlad Guerrero and he is ranked 76th with 380 hrs

KNOW YOUR STUFF BEFORE YOU GO AND MAKE DUMB THREADS....
 06-11-2007, 03:25 PM         #124
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the mets play in the nl... the al is leading the nl 55-33... the fu*king royals and rangers (the two worst teams in baseball) have a winning record vs the nl... only two (fla and chicago, mainly cause of rainouts) have winning records vs the al... the mets are not as good as they seem, the al is so much better then the nl
 11 years ago '06        #125
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Rique said:
Delgado is just knocking them sh*ts out the park. Delgado > A'rod having good months then slumps
youre a fu*king idiot
 11 years ago '04        #126
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 shonuff12 said:
@ this...you tryna put a few games over ALL TIME..

the AL has is better in interleague play

The AL has won MORE world series

Al >>> NL...every measure says as much..stop playing yourself

As for the mets..everything you said I have already answered...the mets got injured after they got into first place whereas the Yankees have been injured since the first two weeks of the season, they are finally getting all their players back and putting everything together..I expect they will win the east or at least get the wild card...they might WIN 7 straight tonight and the season is FAR from over..and thinking we can't make up 5.5 games in MORE than half the season

In the meantime, your mets are playing like sh*t only 2.5 games above the Braves...and you don't even know what you're getting with half the people you are getting back..will Pedro be like last year (4.48 ERA) or the old pedro? Will Sanchez be any good after a long layoff?

You think you have it all locked up, but you are not facing the realities of how close it will be.
I'm not arguing all time history... it's more like I'm arguing "what have you done for me lately"... bottom line with the mets is that they are still the best team in the NL, personally I think they're not trying anymore and why should they, even if they finish with the best record in the NL that doesnt give them home field in the world series... as far as interleague play the mets are playing all playoff teams unlike the yankees... and let's not forget the yankees had a 7 game losing streak and a 5 game losing streak, so this winning streak has only made up for one of those and they are still under .500
 06-11-2007, 04:49 PM         #127
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
1) learn to read...the charts say "attendence"

2) what, you think cats were just paying for the tickets and burning them don't be stupid
Wrong again.. They dont measure attendence at any game its based off of ticket sales ..

Season ticket holders see that the team is bad and dont go. If you were around NY at the time you'd know they even had it on channel 11 news a week ago
 06-11-2007, 04:53 PM         #128
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crank said:
the mets play in the nl... the al is leading the nl 55-33... the fu*king royals and rangers (the two worst teams in baseball) have a winning record vs the nl... only two (fla and chicago, mainly cause of rainouts) have winning records vs the al... the mets are not as good as they seem, the al is so much better then the nl
How did the Al champs do against the cards last year?

Yes the Al is deeper but the best of the NL can play on equal footing with the best of the AL..

And btw Interleague dont mean sh*t for one the mets have the toughest interleague schedule so they arent playing cake teams second the DH gives every AL team a advantage even in NL ballparks.
 06-11-2007, 04:59 PM         #129
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
:

As for the mets..everything you said I have already answered...the mets got injured after they got into first place whereas the Yankees have been injured since the first two weeks of the season, they are finally getting all their players back and putting everything together..I expect they will win the east or at least get the wild card...they might WIN 7 straight tonight and the season is FAR from over..and thinking we can't make up 5.5 games in MORE than half the season

In the meantime, your mets are playing like sh*t only 2.5 games above the Braves...and you don't even know what you're getting with half the people you are getting back..will Pedro be like last year (4.48 ERA) or the old pedro? Will Sanchez be any good after a long layoff?

You think you have it all locked up, but you are not facing the realities of how close it will be.
You need to stop commenting on the mets cause you dont know sh*t about the team. One we played just as bad around this time last year and we still ended with the best record in baseball. Pedro started great last year then he got hurt and was pitching hurt so thats why his era was bad. Even if he pitches bad our roation has been GREAT without him and will be fine. Talking about long layoffs how about Clemens the guy yall paid all that money too will he hold up? Will he be able to pitch more than 6 innings? Hes just as big as a question.

We are 2.5 games ahead of the braves despite losing 8 of our last 10 thats pretty good id say. We will get back on track and be fine Im not too worried about them but it will be closer than last year.

Also your wrong on getting into first place before the injuries hit alot of guys went down while we were still trading games with the braves and as i said didnt have two big parts of our pen and our ACE. Using injuries is a poor excuses im using injuries to show what we overcame ur using them to make your losing sound justified look at the tigers look at their injuries their still first in the wildcard dont give me that crap.

..I love how c*cky you are about the yankees recent stretch and the mets struggles. Look at the difference in opponets. The mets have the toughest schedule in baseball the first team in history to play all of the playoff teams from the year before so dont give me that NL is weak sh*t.

Last edited by icedout921; 06-11-2007 at 05:00 PM..
 06-12-2007, 02:18 PM         #130
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
I'm not arguing all time history... it's more like I'm arguing "what have you done for me lately"... bottom line with the mets is that they are still the best team in the NL, personally I think they're not trying anymore and why should they, even if they finish with the best record in the NL that doesnt give them home field in the world series... as far as interleague play the mets are playing all playoff teams unlike the yankees... and let's not forget the yankees had a 7 game losing streak and a 5 game losing streak, so this winning streak has only made up for one of those and they are still under .500
@ lately...

ok..LATELY, this season..the AL has dominated interleague play...what's your point?

So you're theory is not that the mets are injured..it's that they stopped caring with a 2 game lead in the their division? Apparently you believe the mets think 2 games with MORE than half the season left is enough to not try anymore...

@ the mets playing "all playoff teams" they have played 2 teams...the Yankees and the Tigers...stop acting like the mets are playing mad teams

And the mets next interleague games are against the Twins (3rd in the AL central) and Oakland (4th in the west)..but according to you those are playoff teams :rolleyes:

As I have already pointed out, in 05 (6/12/05), the Yankees had a record ONE GAME WORSE that they have now, and they ended up with 95 wins..and the Al east crown..keep hating..and watch us take over this sh*t...

You ought to spend less time worrying about the yanks and more worrying about the fact that the mets are 2-8 in their last 10 and have a 2 game lead
 06-12-2007, 02:21 PM         #131
LookAtTheWheelz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you need to know is the mets look like garbage right now and the Yankees are on fire.. Met fans get mad
 06-12-2007, 02:24 PM         #132
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Wrong again.. They dont measure attendence at any game its based off of ticket sales ..
you're an idiot...you have NO IDEA what you are talking about...the Yankees have been accused of UNDERESTIMATING attendence figures...NOT overestimating them

but I guess they "underestimate" using the ticket sales figures

icedout921 said:
Season ticket holders see that the team is bad and dont go. If you were around NY at the time you'd know they even had it on channel 11 news a week ago
the difference between you and I. I GO to Yankee stadium...I just don't sit here and talk about it and pretend I know.

It's funny as sh*t..you're theory is that mad cats just go out and buy tickets that cost THOUSANDS of dollars and don't go..they just throw it out the window...

The sad thing, is that EVEN IF this were true, the same thing would apply to the mets the years that they sucked

So really..what is your point?
 11 years ago '05        #133
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 1 1
mets and yankees will both be in the playoffs. somehow someway.
 06-12-2007, 02:43 PM         #134
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
You need to stop commenting on the mets cause you dont know sh*t about the team. One we played just as bad around this time last year and we still ended with the best record in baseball. Pedro started great last year then he got hurt and was pitching hurt so thats why his era was bad. Even if he pitches bad our roation has been GREAT without him and will be fine. Talking about long layoffs how about Clemens the guy yall paid all that money too will he hold up? Will he be able to pitch more than 6 innings? Hes just as big as a question.
@ you..my Dad was born and raised in Ozone Park, Queens, i have seen more mets baseball than you have because we watch the games together on the regular, both mets and yankees

and @ your stupid claim about the mets..this time last year...you were on a 5 game winning streak and 7-3 in your last 10

icedout921 said:
Also your wrong on getting into first place before the injuries hit alot of guys went down while we were still trading games with the braves and as i said didnt have two big parts of our pen and our ACE. Using injuries is a poor excuses im using injuries to show what we overcame ur using them to make your losing sound justified look at the tigers look at their injuries their still first in the wildcard dont give me that crap.

who cares if you were "trading games" The point is that you were in contention for first place and had a good record when your first injuries hit..in fact you've played worse since then..on 4/30 when Valetin and El Duque went on the DL you were at a .625 winnning % and now you're at .581...

And lose me with your injury sh*t, i have already shown that the yanks lost practically their ENTIRE rotation in the first month of the season...

The tigers injuries? they lose ONE starter before MAY and a bunch of bench players...no everyday guys went on the DL...they didn't lose any real players until May..don't even compare the Tigers injuries and the Yankees injuries..it's a JOKE

icedout921 said:
..I love how c*cky you are about the yankees recent stretch and the mets struggles. Look at the difference in opponets. The mets have the toughest schedule in baseball the first team in history to play all of the playoff teams from the year before so dont give me that NL is weak sh*t.
@ all the playoff teams from last year...like the Cards when they were falling apart? The dodgers who are 3rd place in the west? Last year's record doesn't mean they are playing well this year son..see the Brewers, Braves, Seattle, Cleveland and a bunch of other examples

And compared to the AL the NL IS WEAK...do we need to compare the interleague records, the world series wins?

AL >>>> NL..be mad about it
 10 years ago '05        #135
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66

398 - 52 STRK: 6 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 10 years ago '06        #136
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
A-Rod >>>>> Everybody
 10 years ago '06        #137
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18056 18056
 clemdaleray said:
:finger: Delgado will be back.
 06-17-2007, 11:29 PM         #138
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
:finger: Delgado will be back.
 06-17-2007, 11:39 PM         #139
Treazy da Reazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this was a good thread read
 10 years ago '04        #140
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
whoever made this thread is a crackhead.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago