Carlos Delgado > Alex Rodriguez

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2007, 05:27 PM         #101
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Sure you were..Easy to say that now but as I said that stadium was a ghost town in the 80s..

Even if you one person was doesnt change that fact.
1) I was born in 81...my fave player it Don Mattingly...i was a yanks fan in the 80s..get over it

2) Ghost town? You're on crack son...the sh*t was not 50k a day like it is now..but Yankee stadium has drawn 1.6 mil a year or better every year since it was reopened after renovation in 76. The yankees worst year since the renovation was 21 K a game in 92...the mets have had less than that SIX TIMES since 1980 Yea mets fans are REAL loyal

06-10-2007, 05:30 PM         #102
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
We should be worried when we are leading our divison and your 10 games out of yours?

Are you fu*king serious? We are facing a slump happens to every team and happened to us last year not to mention we have so many injuries it aint even funny.
funny as hell how you make excuses for the mets injuries..but you don't say sh*t about the fact that yankees have been missing their rotation for half the year, plus Giambi, matsui, etc

hypocrite much?
 06-10-2007, 05:32 PM         #103
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You do realize that ticket sales dont=attendance right..
 06-10-2007, 05:34 PM         #104
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Haha @ yankee fans talking sh*t because their team is beating up on the legendary Pittsburgh Pirates..

The mets are playing the defending AL champs on the road..

Great Comparison fu*kers.
except we took 2 of 3 from Boston and 3 of 4 from Chicago and you got swept by Philly and lost two of 3 to arizona

Yanks have won 3 straight series, and the mets have lost three straight...be mad about it
 06-10-2007, 05:35 PM         #105
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got damn shonuff lol. get em!

icedout what the hell u talkin about ticket sales don't = attendance. it seems u reachin after shonuff backed up his statement with fact after fact..
 06-10-2007, 05:35 PM         #106
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
You do realize that ticket sales dont=attendance right..
1) learn to read...the charts say "attendence"

2) what, you think cats were just paying for the tickets and burning them don't be stupid
 06-10-2007, 05:36 PM         #107
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
funny as hell how you make excuses for the mets injuries..but you don't say sh*t about the fact that yankees have been missing their rotation for half the year, plus Giambi, matsui, etc

hypocrite much?
Uhm its completely diffrent. Despite our injuries we are in first. Also our injuries>urs.

We've lost four outfielders to injuries. Our best pitcher hasnt pitched 1 game for us this year. Duque's been hurt missed 2 relivers for the whole year 1 being mota who just got back from suspension and Sanchez hasnt pitched 1 game for us. Our starting 2nd baseman and backup 2nd basemen have been hurt Lo Duca Wright Delgado and Reyes have all missed time to injuries..

And despite that we are in first. Its not even close.
 06-10-2007, 06:00 PM         #108
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Uhm its completely diffrent. Despite our injuries we are in first. Also our injuries>urs.
did you notice that the majority of your injuries happened after you were in first?

icedout921 said:
We've lost four outfielders to injuries. Our best pitcher hasnt pitched 1 game for us this year. Duque's been hurt missed 2 relivers for the whole year 1 being mota who just got back from suspension and Sanchez hasnt pitched 1 game for us. Our starting 2nd baseman and backup 2nd basemen have been hurt Lo Duca Wright Delgado and Reyes have all missed time to injuries..

And despite that we are in first. Its not even close.
Now for this stupidity

1) Pitching >>> position players

2) The mets have played 61 games Wright has played in 59 (you're talking about him missing TWO GAMES?!?!), same for Reyes (59), Delgado has played 57

3) Yankees have also played 61 games, Jeter has played in 59, Posada 57, Cano 59..according to you..those are significant injuries

4) Pedro has missed the whole season..don't even get me started on Pavano

5) Mota was your own fault..you KNEW he was going to miss time when you signed him..you can't put that on anyone but Minaya

6) @ you crying about El Duque...he's started 8 games..that puts him 4th most on the mets roster...same place it would put him on the yankees roster...

7) mets pitching = 3 players with double digit start totals
yankees = 1

8) just compare the charts son

Last edited by shonuff12; 06-10-2007 at 06:02 PM..
 06-10-2007, 06:08 PM         #109
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
did you notice that the majority of your injuries happened after you were in first?

Now for this stupidity

1) Pitching >>> position players

2) The mets have played 61 games Wright has played in 59 (you're talking about him missing TWO GAMES?!?!), same for Reyes (59), Delgado has played 57

3) Yankees have also played 61 games, Jeter has played in 59, Posada 57, Cano 59..according to you..those are significant injuries

4) Pedro has missed the whole season..don't even get me started on Pavano

5) Mota was your own fault..you KNEW he was going to miss time when you signed him..you can't put that on anyone but Minaya

6) @ you crying about El Duque...he's started 8 games..that puts him 4th most on the mets roster...same place it would put him on the yankees roster...

7) mets pitching = 3 players with double digit start totals
yankees = 1

8) just compare the charts son

lol @ you ignoring Valentin Green and Alou Endy and Easley. Never said Reyes Wright and Delgado had significant injuries jus that they missed time due to injuries which they have. Duque also left early ina start thats why he doesn't quailfy for best era despite his great numbers...

And btw Pedro>Pavano

Funny though we've both had signficant injuries but despite having the highest payroll in baseball your a game under .500 and we are in first..

You lose again.
 11 years ago '04        #110
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
A Rod may go down as the best to ever do it. If they ain't move him over to 3rd for Princess DJ he'd definately be the best shortstop ever. EVER. Delgado solid but on Arods level HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAhAha. At least use someone like Pujols worth arguing about.
 06-10-2007, 06:14 PM         #111
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
LOL stupid mets fans

Ya don't realize even if ya doing amazing, NY DOESN'T GIVE A fu*k about the METS

Yankees even on bad times get more attention, now that they have Clemens mets will take a bigger backseat now LOL.

Anyways, A-ROD>>>>>>METS
Wins>>>>>>>>>>>>>attention
 11 years ago '06        #112
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,556 | Props total: 18065 18065
 divine5 said:
Wins>>>>>>>>>>>>>attention
[shakeshand]Why would I want the Mets to have more attention? So they'd have more d*ckriding fans like the Yankees?[/shakeshand]
 11 years ago '04        #113
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
Willie Mays' career postseason numbers:

.247 BA, .323 OBP, .337 SLG with 1 HR and 10 RBI in 25 games

I'd like to hear someone argue he isn't one of the greatest players in the history of the game.

The fact of the matter is, A-Rod is held to a different standard than anyone else. He's been horrible in the playoffs since Game 4 of the 2004 ALCS, I know, but he's the only one people rank that way.
 11 years ago '04        #114
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 shonuff12 said:
Yankees 26 rings >>> mets franchise

come back in sept...we'll see who's better...mets fans should be worried..team playing like a.ss...Yanks won 5 straight
I had to take a moment to laugh again.... the slumping Mets are STILL the best in the NL and are a lock for the postseason, the yanks are are 10 out in their division and 5.5 in the wild card ... oh yeah that team that beat the mets is the team leading the wild card so you should've been rooting for the Mets to win
 06-10-2007, 10:26 PM         #115
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
lol @ you ignoring Valentin Green and Alou Endy and Easley. Never said Reyes Wright and Delgado had significant injuries jus that they missed time due to injuries which they have. Duque also left early ina start thats why he doesn't quailfy for best era despite his great numbers...
I didn't ignore them...I actually posted both teams entire injury history for the year in case you didn't notice..the point was that you listed Wright, Delgado, and Reyes like they were really injuries and i pointed out that they have played as many games as players on the Yanks..it's bullsh*t for you to say they were injured..they got a day off

It's funny how you have no response to 90% of my points and just hope no one notices them

btw @ you even brining up Endy...that happened 2 days ago

Funny as hell how when the mets get the injuries...the team starts slumping like a motherfu*ker..but the yanks have been injured from the first two weeks of the season (wang, mussina, matusui, karstens, etc all in April) and you hate on them for not having a great record....meantime, we start getting our players back and we're lighting it up

icedout921 said:
And btw Pedro>Pavano
I wouldn't know..I haven't seen Pavano pitch enough to make a determination

However, you need to hop off Pedro until he comes back and proves he can pitch again...I know you remember his last year with the mets, 4.48 ERA, WORST of his career...let's see which Pedro you get back before you get all hyped about it

icedout921 said:
l
Funny though we've both had signficant injuries but despite having the highest payroll in baseball your a game under .500 and we are in first..

You lose again.
Once again, as I've already pointed out...the majority of your injuries happened after you were already in first..Yanks had more injuries before May 1st then you've had all year

Last edited by shonuff12; 06-10-2007 at 10:37 PM..
 06-10-2007, 10:30 PM         #116
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
I had to take a moment to laugh again.... the slumping Mets are STILL the best in the NL and are a lock for the postseason, the yanks are are 10 out in their division and 5.5 in the wild card ... oh yeah that team that beat the mets is the team leading the wild card so you should've been rooting for the Mets to win
@ this cat calling the mets a 'lock' in JUNE..with a 2.5 game lead over the Braves...put the pipe down son

Don't even get me started on AL vs. NL...you already know the deal with that..check out the inter league play records, they speak for themselves...let's see the mets play in the AL east The mets just got swept by the phils...who got beat by the royals 17-5 tonight
 11 years ago '04        #117
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 shonuff12 said:
@ this cat calling the mets a 'lock' in JUNE..with a 2.5 game lead over the Braves...put the pipe down son

Don't even get me started on AL vs. NL...you already know the deal with that..check out the inter league play records, they speak for themselves...let's see the mets play in the AL east The mets just got swept by the phils...who got beat by the royals 17-5 tonight
who won the last world series, an NL team... who won the last subway series, the Mets.... they have been playing horrible and their still the best in the NL and as players come back from injuries it's not going to be close at the end of the season... the yankees on the otherhand are still below .500 and at one point lost 7 straight (and that includes losses from the devil rays), I highly doubt they'll catch the red sox or detroit (who is the best offensive team in the majors)
 06-11-2007, 09:12 AM         #118
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not a yankee or mets fan or whoever yaw clutterin the thread talking bout, but

Carlos Delgado >>>> Alex Rodriguez????

WTF ARE YOU SMOKING?????

Imma go out on a limb and say that the yankees will make the playoffs and A-Rod will be the reason... Its time people gave the man his due, maybe he isnt worth that astronomical amount of money he has signed for but I defy you find one person not names bonds who has put up better numbers CONSISTENTLY season in and season out over their career, fu*k the last 10 years cause this dude never has a bad season, oh excuse me a bad season for him is great season for a large percentage of the league....
 06-11-2007, 11:38 AM         #119
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
who won the last world series, an NL team... who won the last subway series, the Mets.... they have been playing horrible and their still the best in the NL and as players come back from injuries it's not going to be close at the end of the season... the yankees on the otherhand are still below .500 and at one point lost 7 straight (and that includes losses from the devil rays), I highly doubt they'll catch the red sox or detroit (who is the best offensive team in the majors)
@ this...you tryna put a few games over ALL TIME..

the AL has is better in interleague play

The AL has won MORE world series

Al >>> NL...every measure says as much..stop playing yourself

As for the mets..everything you said I have already answered...the mets got injured after they got into first place whereas the Yankees have been injured since the first two weeks of the season, they are finally getting all their players back and putting everything together..I expect they will win the east or at least get the wild card...they might WIN 7 straight tonight and the season is FAR from over..and thinking we can't make up 5.5 games in MORE than half the season

In the meantime, your mets are playing like sh*t only 2.5 games above the Braves...and you don't even know what you're getting with half the people you are getting back..will Pedro be like last year (4.48 ERA) or the old pedro? Will Sanchez be any good after a long layoff?

You think you have it all locked up, but you are not facing the realities of how close it will be.
 06-11-2007, 11:49 AM         #120
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shonuff k!llin des n*ggas

i dont like both teams..

but everyone knows at the end of the year the yankees will be there..

a-rod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ____________________

yankees > mets
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy