Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2007, 12:16 AM         #401
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
you can run but you cant hide from you idiotic sttements. didnt you say az>>>>>> anybody ive ever named ? so that would intail mos def,common, canibus, pharoh monch an talib to right?
actually yes

AZ is better than all those cats, even though some of them are good

Mos can be very good (see black on both sides and the new excellence EP) but horrible when he's not good (see True Magic and the New Danger)

Common is decent, needs to lose the sappy love songs to Badu and make his albums more consistent

Don't even mention Canibus in the same sentence with any of those other cats..he's not on their level

pharoahe and talib can be very good, but they try to hard to sound "intelligent" sometimes and try to fit too many words into too small a space of music IMO

Bottom line:

AZ >>>> all those cats, but I do respect some of them
 10 years ago '06        #402
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
...az's biggest problem is his producers

but his last album was pretty dope
 10 years ago '06        #403
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
 shonuff12 said:
cept the mets lost tonight

Bullpen blows Glavine's 300th as Brewers win 4-2 in 13 innings
Eh the batters could've done a better job only getting 2 runs. Delgado disappointed me today getting thrown out at home . That play decided the game. Lastings Milledge great performance though.
 10 years ago '05        #404
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,634 | Props total: 793 793
Yes I know the future, just watch some history tonight.
 10 years ago '06        #405
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
its possible. lol, im just laughing at the fact that he told the media that hes not over-swinging to hit 500. you can see the pressure is getting to him. but idk, if that gets to him, imagine the playoffs. idk, i just want to see him performs in the playoff and see if the real AROD will perform and not the 04-06 AROD.
 08-03-2007, 02:15 PM         #406
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
its possible. lol, im just laughing at the fact that he told the media that hes not over-swinging to hit 500. you can see the pressure is getting to him. but idk, if that gets to him, imagine the playoffs. idk, i just want to see him performs in the playoff and see if the real AROD will perform and not the 04-06 AROD.
^^ you obviously didn't watch yesterday's game...he went 2 for 5 and knocked in an RBI, and both hits were singles...he might have been over swinging in some of the other games, but that's because we were up by 7-8 runs, he had no reason to be cautious at the plate
 10 years ago '06        #407
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
you misunderstood my post, i was talking about in terms of hitting HR.
im not sure on this fact; but i believe he had his first 2 hits in 20 at bats? or so, i was watching baseball tonight and they mention something about it.
so i was just attempting to point that out, not at the fact that he cant hit at all, just his HR..
 10 years ago '07        #408
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Manny05 said:
He is especially at home I think he wants to get it over with...yesterday when i was at the game he gets a standing O ever time hes up to bat and its like everyone has there camera or phone out trying to take a picture
 10 years ago '06        #409
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
yea man, im very surprise at how yanks fans are treating him.
i;ve had never seen him get a great treatment like that with the yanks until this year.
i guess hes really turning it around.
 08-03-2007, 02:38 PM         #410
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i doubt it, u can tell he's trying too hard
 08-03-2007, 02:39 PM         #411
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
i;ve had never seen him get a great treatment like that with the yanks until this year.
wait until he doesnt perform then itll be back to boo's
 10 years ago '06        #412
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
yea he is, but its not like hes going to homerless all the way down to september 31st.
he has to hit 500 some time.
 10 years ago '06        #413
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
Delgado :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #414
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Rique said:
Tom Glavine 300th win > Arod hitting 500 homeruns.
the way the mets play while he pitches it will take him until next year to get 300
 08-03-2007, 10:08 PM         #415
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^thats retarded..

Basically Glavine has a tendency to give runs right back after getting them. Hes been the worse of our regular starters.
 08-03-2007, 11:27 PM         #416
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
owned
 10 years ago '07        #417
Marventhegreat 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$658 | Props total: 26 26
he went 2 for 5 yestersday u jail b00ty
 08-04-2007, 12:08 AM         #418
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
everyone loved him the other year he won MVP too...it was just last year, and just idiots
 10 years ago '06        #419
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
yea they did, but when it came back to the playoffs, all i heard was booos. so idk man, one single game changes a fan's perspective on a player. especially, if the player's name is AROD and the fans are from NYY.
 08-05-2007, 02:10 AM         #420
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
yea they did, but when it came back to the playoffs, all i heard was booos. so idk man, one single game changes a fan's perspective on a player. especially, if the player's name is AROD and the fans are from NYY.
^^ far as I am concerned...cats who boo their own players are not real fans...regardless of team or who the dude is. If he's on the team you root for and he fu*ks up...be upset..but don't boo...that doesn't help anyone (well maybe a few) get better, it just makes things worse.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy