Carlos Delgado > Alex Rodriguez

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #241
Rique 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
Barry Bonds stealing bases. Damn, this whole Giants team is just beating up the Yankees.
 06-24-2007, 03:52 PM         #242
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last week all the talk was the yankees were better than the mets and were saying theyd have a better record than the mets soon..

So much for that. People overreact way to much baseball is a marathon not a sprint.
 10 years ago '04        #243
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 icedout921 said:
last week all the talk was the yankees were better than the mets and were saying theyd have a better record than the mets soon..

So much for that. People overreact way to much baseball is a marathon not a sprint.
yankees are clearly better than the mets head to head. WHEN HEALTHY....so yeah throw away that first interleague series. As far as records..2 words..national league. two more...philadelphia phillies.
 06-24-2007, 04:17 PM         #244
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clearly better based off what? You wanna throw out the first subway series because of injuries than I can say the same for the one at yankee stadium.

Ya the mets are in the NL but who won the world series last year. The team that elminated your team got scrubbed by the cards the team the mets were 1 hit away from beating. The al is better but the best of the NL can compete with the best of the AL. We just destroyed the A's and Col just swept your team.

So again your points arent sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #245
S-I-X 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Clearly better based off what? You wanna throw out the first subway series because of injuries than I can say the same for the one at yankee stadium.

Ya the mets are in the NL but who won the world series last year. The team that elminated your team got scrubbed by the cards the team the mets were 1 hit away from beating. The al is better but the best of the NL can compete with the best of the AL. We just destroyed the A's and Col just swept your team.

So again your points arent sh*t.
who gives a sh*t what my team or what that team did to that other team that played my team or any little irrelevant cycles that you're thinking about. I'm typing about HEAD TO HEAD matchups...what SERIOUS injuries did the mets have 2 weeks ago??? I'm typing about players that actually make a difference, not your bum scrubs 5th starters. Another point the NL sucks. imagine if top AL team had to play a team from the NL east about 19 times a yeah..oooh boy. Baseball is all about matchups also and the yankees matchup against the mets, point blank. just because well against the mets...a team that the yankees are familiar with, doesn't mean they will match up well with the rockies..a team they haven't seen in 5 years...come up with some intelligent scenerios next time.
 06-24-2007, 04:28 PM         #246
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S-I-X said:
who gives a sh*t what my team or what that team did to that other team that played my team or any little irrelevant cycles that you're thinking about. I'm typing about HEAD TO HEAD matchups...what SERIOUS injuries did the mets have 2 weeks ago??? I'm typing about players that actually make a difference, not your bum scrubs 5th starters. Another point the NL sucks. imagine if top AL team had to play a team from the NL east about 19 times a yeah..oooh boy. Baseball is all about matchups also and the yankees matchup against the mets, point blank. just because well against the mets...a team that the yankees are familiar with, doesn't mean they will match up well with the rockies..a team they haven't seen in 5 years...come up with some intelligent scenerios next time.
wtf at all this nonsense ..

serious injuries how about our 2nd best rh batter, how about our 4th ofer having those 2 guys wouldve gave us a much diff lineup. Our 2nd baseman? are you serious. Baseball isnt about matchups dont confuse it with basketball you dumb a.ss. You act like you swept us we split the season series wtf are you talking about .

Using a team the yankees arent familiar with makes no sense as that team is in the same boat.

My god your dumb .
 10 years ago '04        #247
S-I-X 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
wtf at all this nonsense ..

serious injuries how about our 2nd best rh batter, how about our 4th ofer having those 2 guys wouldve gave us a much diff lineup. Our 2nd baseman? are you serious. Baseball isnt about matchups dont confuse it with basketball you dumb a.ss. You act like you swept us we split the season series wtf are you talking about .

Using a team the yankees arent familiar with makes no sense as that team is in the same boat.

My god your dumb .
lmaooooo@4th outfielder...yeah he's going to make a big difference. you're naming a bunch of scrubs who had injuries. BASE ISN"T ABOUT MATCHUPS????? so what do you call playing the numbers?? when a lefty is up and you bring a lefty. oh sorry it's just a lefty vs lefty for a viewing pleasure. now that's a dumb a.ss statement you just made. Pitching matchups vs hitters that's what baseball is ALL ABOUT. how well does a guy hit the pitchers or does his choice of pitches and location match up against the hitters frame of mind and though before the swing. Sports in general revolve around matchups you dumb fu*k.
 06-24-2007, 04:36 PM         #248
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was al park meaning we couldve used a better dh and if you knew anything about the mets you'd know hes been a huge part of our team this year and last.

Its about matchups in the game but going into the game its not like we matchup well against this team (like Golden State did with Dallas) thats what I thought you meant, as your said the yankees match up well with the mets. What exactly makes them matchup well against the mets? Thats my point.

Last edited by icedout921; 06-24-2007 at 04:37 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #249
S-I-X 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
it was al park meaning we couldve used a better dh and if you knew anything about the mets you'd know hes been a huge part of our team this year and last.

Its about matchups in the game but going into the game its not like we matchup well against this team (like Golden State did with Dallas) thats what I thought you meant, as your said the yankees match up well with the mets. What exactly makes them matchup well against the mets? Thats my point.
they matchup well with each other because they actually meet 6 times a year with little or no transaction or players changing teams. they know each other's weaknesses and how to actually pitch to beltran and company and dont say everybody should know how to based on scouting reports. scouting reports aren't everything until a team or pitcher actually gets a feel of actually pitching to the guy. Usually when a rivalry is born, there's familiarity between the two and it's almost like "ok they know us, we know them, now it's about who makes the pitching mistakes with pitch calls and locations and what batters take advantage of it." that's why baseball is so unpredictable.
 06-24-2007, 04:47 PM         #250
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You still havent answered my question..

I hope you realize how dumb you sound right now. You just said they matchup well with every al team since they play every al team at least 6 times a year.
 10 years ago '04        #251
S-I-X 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
You still havent answered my question..

I hope you realize how dumb you sound right now. You just said they matchup well with every al team since they play every al team at least 6 times a year.

........................................no read it again, AL teams meet with each other more than 6 times. I'm typing about the mets and yankees rivalry and how THEY meet 6 times a year during interleague play.
 06-24-2007, 05:34 PM         #252
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess you dont understand how the schedule works..

Your sports knowledge is laughable.
 10 years ago '04        #253
S-I-X 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
I guess you dont understand how the schedule works..

Your sports knowledge is laughable.
you're making NO sense right now. do the yankees and mets meet 6 times a year or not??
 06-24-2007, 05:40 PM         #254
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many times do the yankees play the al west and central? Therefore by your stupid reasoning they match up well with everyone in the AL..

Which is fu*king retarded.
 10 years ago '04        #255
S-I-X 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
how many times do the yankees play the al west and central? Therefore by your stupid reasoning they match up well with everyone in the AL..

Which is fu*king retarded.
again...your comprehension level shows. i think your IQ is in the retard range because you obviously can NOT read. Where did i state that yankees match up well vs all AL teams??????? highlight that part for me in this thread you moron. You're just making up false statements that haven't even been brought up. Learn how to put sentences together and actually logically understand them before you translate the wrong thing. Yes they play every team in the AL central and West but they're in the AL. Yankees actually watch what they do because the progress or lack of progress those teams have actually AFFECT the yankees unlike what the Mets do from a yankees team perspective. in closing. the AL central and west usually varies in games played vs the al east. could be 6, 7 or even 8 games a year. sometimes in the same month.....again...read moron..read
 06-24-2007, 06:04 PM         #256
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You said the yankees matchup well with the mets because they play them 6 times a year....

The yankees also play the al central and west 6 times a year. So you said the yankees matchup well with all of those teams as well. Which of course makes no sense. I was just pointing out your stupidity.
 06-24-2007, 06:05 PM         #257
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
iceout is mad a fu*k right now, the sh*tty mets getting the business tonight once mo, ATL>>>>>>>>>>METS pretty soon you won't able to use the mets 1s place status to help you sleep at night
This fool got awfully quiet..

Take a lesson from your fellow yankee fan six you moron ..
 10 years ago '04        #258
S-I-X 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
You said the yankees matchup well with the mets because they play them 6 times a year....

The yankees also play the al central and west 6 times a year. So you said the yankees matchup well with all of those teams as well. Which of course makes no sense. I was just pointing out your stupidity.
lmaooo yoooo are you serious. did you not know the meaning of a RIVALRY????? or did you not see me write that earlier. please go back and actually read the responses so you can stop wasting your time and making yourself look dumber.
 06-24-2007, 06:13 PM         #259
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why read something that makes no sense. I asked you how do the yankees matchup well with the yankees. You said because they play them 6 games a year...

That makes no sense..

You also said the reason why they are better is because they matchup well with them even though they split the season series.

You must be Mexican.
 10 years ago '04        #260
S-I-X 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Why read something that makes no sense. I asked you how do the yankees matchup well with the yankees. You said because they play them 6 games a year...

That makes no sense..

You also said the reason why they are better is because they matchup well with them even though they split the season series.

You must be Mexican.
how well the yankees matchup with the yankees? you're right. that makes NO SENSE whatsoever ...uhh yeah i'm mexican :rolleyes: , or whatever you want me to be stupid fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago