Carlos Delgado > Alex Rodriguez

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #221
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18808 18808
In seven years A rod gon have 750 HR's.......

*owned*
 06-22-2007, 11:40 PM         #222
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
So are you saying arod has had more good postseason moments than bad ?

Also bringing up other players doesnt matter if Arod is looked in a diff view cause fools like u say hes the GOAT.
@ you reaching as usual

1) I NEVER said A-Rod is GOAT, most def not now, MAYBE in the future

2) No, I am saying that A-Rod isn't garbage in the postseason and his play bears that out..sadly you're just a yankee hater and can't accept the fact that he's better than any player in mets history so far

3) I wouldn't even have brought up Bonds if you didn't say that players who don't come through in the postseason can't be GOAT

If you ask me, Bonds IS GOAT and he is nothing special in the postseason, in fact A-Rods numbers are marginally better
 10 years ago '06        #223
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
 shonuff12 said:
@ you reaching as usual

2) No, I am saying that A-Rod isn't garbage in the postseason and his play bears that out..sadly you're just a yankee hater and can't accept the fact that he's better than any player in mets history so far

3) I wouldn't even have brought up Bonds if you didn't say that players who don't come through in the postseason can't be GOAT

If you ask me, Bonds IS GOAT and he is nothing special in the postseason, in fact A-Rods numbers are marginally better
Ken Griffey > Barry Bonds...
If Ken Griffey didn't have all these injuries he'd be a beast.

But on a side note nice homerun in the ninth by Aron :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #224
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
Arod can do all that bullsh*t, but we win games :applause:
 06-23-2007, 09:10 PM         #225
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you reaching as usual

Bonds aint goat either ..

Is Arod better than any met player? Yup however I can think of alot of mets players I'd rather have up in a big spot than Arod.
 06-23-2007, 09:11 PM         #226
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTW what happened to all that sh*t talk yankee fans were doing about the yanks being better than the mets? That died awfully quick.

Great game by Duque today looking for the sweep tomorrow as are the giants against those yanks.
 10 years ago '06        #227
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 icedout921 said:
BTW what happened to all that sh*t talk yankee fans were doing about the yanks being better than the mets? That died awfully quick.

Great game by Duque today looking for the sweep tomorrow as are the giants against those yanks.
giants cant sweep the yankees since the yankees won the first game
 06-24-2007, 12:37 AM         #228
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Ken Griffey > Barry Bonds...
If Ken Griffey didn't have all these injuries he'd be a beast.

But on a side note nice homerun in the ninth by Aron :applause:
griffey could have been GOAT if he didn't get injured all the time...i measure GOAT by what he did, not what he COULD have done
 06-24-2007, 12:38 AM         #229
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:

@ this moron...Yankees won the first game of the series idiot...Giants can't sweep

And the yankees are STILL better than the mets...bring the mets to the AL East...Boston would eat them alive every year
 06-24-2007, 12:39 AM         #230
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Bonds aint goat either ..

Is Arod better than any met player? Yup however I can think of alot of mets players I'd rather have up in a big spot than Arod.
As A-Rod hits another 9th inning bomb to tie the game today

And I have to ask, who do you think GOAT is? Because Bonds numbers dwarf anyone else's
 10 years ago '06        #231
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
griffey could have been GOAT if he didn't get injured all the time...i measure GOAT by what he did, not what he COULD have done
How many times has Griffeys name been brought up for steroid use... 0. He is a pure hitter off of his own strength not any performance enhancing bullsh*t.
 06-24-2007, 12:42 AM         #232
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How much of those numbers or due to those needles? We will never know so I cant call him Goat.

And ya yankees won game 1 i missed it not use to them playing so late at night big deal you still lost 4 of 5 and ur still 10.5 back in ur division and 6.5 out in the wild card.
 06-24-2007, 01:13 AM         #233
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
How much of those numbers or due to those needles? We will never know so I cant call him Goat.

And ya yankees won game 1 i missed it not use to them playing so late at night big deal you still lost 4 of 5 and ur still 10.5 back in ur division and 6.5 out in the wild card.
Then who is GOAT?

As far as his cheating...welcome to reality..so were lots of the pitchers he hit those HRs off of...don't kid yourself...it wasn't like it was just 5 players using roids

And you act like we can't make up 11 games in MORE than half a season
 06-24-2007, 01:15 AM         #234
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
How many times has Griffeys name been brought up for steroid use... 0. He is a pure hitter off of his own strength not any performance enhancing bullsh*t.
great..I am not saying he's not talented...he doesn't have the numbers...take away bonds and you could still put mays, ruth, aaron or whomever above him
 06-24-2007, 09:50 AM         #235
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
Then who is GOAT?

As far as his cheating...welcome to reality..so were lots of the pitchers he hit those HRs off of...don't kid yourself...it wasn't like it was just 5 players using roids

And you act like we can't make up 11 games in MORE than half a season
11 games in more than half a season against a good team with better pitching than you have aint gonna happen.

As far as goat goes the best hitter ive seen in my lifetime is Barry Bonds. The best all around player ive seen in my lifetime was Griffey. Too bad injuries got him. I think Bonds is great regardless of the roids but I cant ignore the fact that Roids have helped him get wheres he's at. Hank Aaron even said the one thing about steroids is they help you recover quicker and one thing about chasing the HR record is you need good health. Before it destroys your body roids help you overcome injuries. So with that said I cant think that Griffey wouldnt put up Bonds numbers if he did roids espically seeing how Griffey was better than Bonds before roids came into play.

As far as the goat from what I hear and read I'd have to go with Mays or Mantle.
 10 years ago '06        #236
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
Why isn't Delgado playing today?
 06-24-2007, 12:58 PM         #237
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
11 games in more than half a season against a good team with better pitching than you have aint gonna happen.
funny...we made up like 3-4 games in less than a week during our win streak

And they have one pitcher now...Beckett...schilling is on the DL...Tavarez and Wakefield are nothing special...who knows what Lester has after coming back from cancer, and Dice-K is underperforming....I'm not worried about it..you'll see in September...like every other year
 06-24-2007, 01:14 PM         #238
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you made up 3-4 days in a week but what lost 2 games this past week? Your back down to .500 how can you be so confident in your team when you've been hovering around .500 all year?

The sox can afford to rest schilling and others because their lead is so big. I'd still take their pitching over years espically seeing how your boy Clemens is at best a 6 inning pitcher.
 10 years ago '06        #239
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
Adiossssssssss We won... sweep
 10 years ago '06        #240
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
dam. i was surprise to see clemens in the BP.. it just goes to show that the bullpen will be done, sooner or later. it will be continue to be overuse.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy