When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2007, 04:41 PM         #201
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
iceout is mad a fu*k right now, the sh*tty mets getting the business tonight once mo, ATL>>>>>>>>>>METS pretty soon you won't able to use the mets 1s place status to help you sleep at night
Yankees lost two .
 06-20-2007, 04:59 PM         #202
LookAtTheWheelz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Yankees lost two .
We didnt get completely sonned though..

06-20-2007, 08:23 PM         #203
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A loss is a loss moron..
 10 years ago '05        #204
bennyboy2205 
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
:finger: delgado
:applause: a-rod

theres no way you can compare the two. delgado is a rube. a-rod is the best player in the game. suck it or not
 10 years ago '04        #205
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
A-Rod is the sh*t.
 06-20-2007, 09:09 PM         #206
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bennyboy2205 said:
:finger: delgado
:applause: a-rod

theres no way you can compare the two. delgado is a rube. a-rod is the best player in the game. suck it or not
rube=hall of famer?
 10 years ago '05        #207
bennyboy2205 
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
id like to hear why you would put delgado in the HOF
 06-20-2007, 11:21 PM         #208
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
That was D wrights first postseason you really cant tell if hes achoker or not based on it. Yes Arod hit great against the Twins but guess what the yankees always crush the twins. He does great when his team is already doing good. When they need Arod to come through ina big spot against lets say Boston in the postseason he fades away weak argument son.
Crush the twins? You're a moron and you obviously didn't watch the series...2 of the 3 games the yankees won were one run games that went to extra innings....stop acting like you know anything about it because you obviously don't

In one game two (which the yankees won 7-6 in 12 innings) Alex Rodriguez hit a ground rule double that tied the game in the bottom of the 12th..that wasn't a big enough spot for you?

In game 4 (which the yanks won 6-5 in 11), Alex Rodriguez doubled, stole third, and scored on Kyle Lohse's wild pitch in the top of the 11th to WIN THE GAME..that wasn't a big enough spot for you?

You're a joke and so is your lame argument...it's obvious you don't know ANYTHING about the series

But, hey, I guess tying one game and single handedly winning another, both extra innings in the ALDS isn't clutch :rolleyes:

Last edited by shonuff12; 06-20-2007 at 11:23 PM..
 06-20-2007, 11:54 PM         #209
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
Crush the twins? You're a moron and you obviously didn't watch the series...2 of the 3 games the yankees won were one run games that went to extra innings....stop acting like you know anything about it because you obviously don't
I said crushing the twins as they've owned them in the postseason NOT about the scores in that single postseason. He had a excllent series but everyone knew the yanks would win. He was pathetic against the Sox in the next series in a losing effort. If your the GOAT you cant do sh*t like that.

Last edited by icedout921; 06-20-2007 at 11:56 PM..
 06-21-2007, 01:21 PM         #210
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
I said crushing the twins as they've owned them in the postseason NOT about the scores in that single postseason. He had a excllent series but everyone knew the yanks would win. He was pathetic against the Sox in the next series in a losing effort. If your the GOAT you cant do sh*t like that.
@ this sh*t...who is GOAT? Barry Bonds?

His career postseason batting average is .245, A-Rods is .280

Your excuses are so PATHETIC and you are reaching so BADLY to explain why A-Rod performed so well in that series....AND in the clutch. Bottom line, he can do it, and he's done it before, he's done it better than Bonds and Dimaggio, but haters like you who are so mad he's not on your team will make any excuse to pretend he's not going to be top 5 all-time when it's all over.

And the about the sox series after that, he tied for the team lead in HRs in the series and played better than Jeter and as good as Posada...but he gets stuck with the label of "choker" by morons like you who didn't actually watch the series.
 06-21-2007, 01:29 PM         #211
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ this sh*t...who is GOAT? Barry Bonds?

His career postseason batting average is .245, A-Rods is .280

Your excuses are so PATHETIC and you are reaching so BADLY to explain why A-Rod performed so well in that series....AND in the clutch. Bottom line, he can do it, and he's done it before, he's done it better than Bonds and Dimaggio, but haters like you who are so mad he's not on your team will make any excuse to pretend he's not going to be top 5 all-time when it's all over.

And the about the sox series after that, he tied for the team lead in HRs in the series and played better than Jeter and as good as Posada...but he gets stuck with the label of "choker" by morons like you who didn't actually watch the series.
Did you watch the series? How were his numbers over the last 3 games .
 06-21-2007, 05:15 PM         #212
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Did you watch the series? How were his numbers over the last 3 games .
@ you..

1) You have no response to any of the actual facts I have stated, so you try and limit the window we're talking about AS SMALL as possible to prove your point while ignoring the facts You ignore the rest of his career, you ignore his twins series (and all the clutch play in it), then you ignore the games he played good in the sox series, what is left? If I get to HAND PICK 5 games of anyone's career and ignore the rest of it, I can make up all kinds of sh*t about them too

2) His last 3 of that series were as good as gary Sheffield and posada...but i don't hear anyone calling them choke artists after that series is over
 10 years ago '06        #213
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,538 | Props total: 18044 18044
 LookAtTheWheelz said:
We didnt get completely sonned though..

Is that so? :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #214
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
Tom Glavine doing pretty good :applause:
 06-22-2007, 07:39 PM         #215
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you..

1) You have no response to any of the actual facts I have stated, so you try and limit the window we're talking about AS SMALL as possible to prove your point while ignoring the facts You ignore the rest of his career, you ignore his twins series (and all the clutch play in it), then you ignore the games he played good in the sox series, what is left? If I get to HAND PICK 5 games of anyone's career and ignore the rest of it, I can make up all kinds of sh*t about them too

2) His last 3 of that series were as good as gary Sheffield and posada...but i don't hear anyone calling them choke artists after that series is over
So are you saying arod has had more good postseason moments than bad ?

Also bringing up other players doesnt matter if Arod is looked in a diff view cause fools like u say hes the GOAT.
 10 years ago '06        #216
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
Tom Glavines pitching and hitting is winning the game :applause:
 06-22-2007, 07:51 PM         #217
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First win against a lefty in forever plus glavine's looking good. Good sign for us.

And wow Beltran just crushed that sh*t .
 06-22-2007, 07:56 PM         #218
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF is reyes doing in the dugout .
 10 years ago '06        #219
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Although AROD SUCKS in the playoff, he's better than delgado...
 10 years ago '06        #220
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 icedout921 said:
WTF is reyes doing in the dugout .
that sh*t was funny as hell.
Commentator: I think Tom Glavine is back among the greats
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy