Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #181
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
LMAO @ Sosa walking Johan.
 10 years ago '06        #182
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18050 18050
 Swishadude said:
LMAO @ Sosa walking Johan.
Sosa should be traded after that.
 06-19-2007, 07:14 PM         #183
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iceout is mad a fu*k right now, the sh*tty mets getting the business tonight once mo, ATL>>>>>>>>>>METS pretty soon you won't able to use the mets 1s place status to help you sleep at night

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-19-2007 at 07:16 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #184
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 icedout921 said:
I guess you missed beltran having one of the greatest postseasons in history a few years back.

do yall even watch baseball wtf ? :rolleyes:
no have YOU been watching arod BEFORE his yankee days and his post season "failures". but that's irrelevant. just like beltran's little stint with the astros. i'm typing YANKEES AND METS. come on beltran! take that bat off your shoulder...:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #185
S-I-X 
space
space
bwahahaha 9-0 minnesota in the 6th...Johan doubled...and scored!
 10 years ago '06        #186
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18050 18050
 DA DOPEMAN said:
iceout is mad a fu*k right now, the sh*tty mets getting the business tonight once mo, ATL>>>>>>>>>>METS pretty soon you won't able to use the mets 1s place status to help you sleep at night
ATL lost too :rolleyes:
 06-19-2007, 09:45 PM         #187
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S-I-X said:
no have YOU been watching arod BEFORE his yankee days and his post season "failures". but that's irrelevant. just like beltran's little stint with the astros. i'm typing YANKEES AND METS. come on beltran! take that bat off your shoulder...:rolleyes:
Beltran last year with the mets his one season in the postseason with the mets..

Again you prove you know nothing yes wainwright froze him it was a nasty curve however in that series had 3 homers and batted .296..

by comparsion last year arod against tigers had no homers no rbis and batted .71..

again you prove you know nothing about baseball now go away .
 06-19-2007, 09:47 PM         #188
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
holla at me when that happens and when the yanks get first in either the wild card or their division.
 06-19-2007, 10:05 PM         #189
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
That has to do what with him choking in the postseason?
:rolleyes: @ morons who think A-Rod never played in the postseason until he got to NY
 10 years ago '06        #190
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 203 203
ppl tend to forget that if it wasnt for arod, the yankees wont beat the twins in da divisional series
 06-19-2007, 10:40 PM         #191
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
:rolleyes: @ morons who think A-Rod never played in the postseason until he got to NY
ya hes won so much in other places as well ...

the best player on the biggest stage NY chokes thats all.
 06-19-2007, 11:54 PM         #192
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
He's not even the same Santana anymore he's 6-6

J. Santana (W, 7-6) 9.0 4 0 0 0 1 0 2.91

Wrong
 10 years ago '04        #193
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
yo icedout21... you are just always fu*kin hating man. you are the prime example of a stupid prick met fan. i dont beef with met fans because im happy with my team, but no matter what i hear sh*t from met fans for no fu*kin reason. dont diss my team, it only means you're insecure about your own fu*kin team. you got beat up by the cards last year and look at them now. arod is a g, and he settling in nicely right now. we may be like 8 games back but thats because we're in a better division/league. if we were in your division we'd be right in the mix, same as we are now. stop hating, and pray that el duque doesnt die of old age before the playoffs, and that john maine can actually figure out how to pitch consistently.... man scott schowenweise (sp) or whatever blows, and that fu*kin bullpen is beat up before you get to gagner. im not even gonna hate on your team because its fu*king trivial and i dont need to waste my time on you. i just have wayyy too many rings to fit on my fingers and toes, step off.

Last edited by haterade2885; 06-20-2007 at 12:10 AM..
 06-20-2007, 06:19 AM         #194
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is stupid on the real
 10 years ago '04        #195
S-I-X 
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Beltran last year with the mets his one season in the postseason with the mets..

Again you prove you know nothing yes wainwright froze him it was a nasty curve however in that series had 3 homers and batted .296..

by comparsion last year arod against tigers had no homers no rbis and batted .71..

again you prove you know nothing about baseball now go away .
see what's where your brain doesn't process the information you're reading. i NEVER wrote arod didn't choke i just pointed out beltran did too and currently is in the regular season this year. You're catching on a little by negating his astro days and adding his current tenure with the team he is now, good to see you actually can try and keep up but anyway 3 hrs dont mean sh*t. difference between coming through in the clutch and hitting hrs 0-0 games or 12-4 games or 3rd inning\6 inning hrs. pathetic.. Now if he hit anything above the 8th inning when it matters on a pressure spot. then come type to me...remember since you seem to lack comprehension...as a MET
 06-20-2007, 01:20 PM         #196
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
ya hes won so much in other places as well ...

the best player on the biggest stage NY chokes thats all.
he hit great in the twins series with the yanks too..go away kid

You want to talk about choking? When is the last time the mets won a world series? It took Buckner's monumental choke to give those bums a ring

2004- A-Rod bats .421 in the ALDS, then .258 in the ALCS, and is instantly labeled a choker by haters

David Wright batted .160 in last year's NLCS after batting .385 in the NLDS...does that make him a choke artist too? :rolleyes:
 06-20-2007, 03:54 PM         #197
Area51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Delgado is just knocking them sh*ts out the park. Delgado > A'rod having good months then slumps
Im not even gonna read this thread..
but you.. you need to learn your baseball for real
 06-20-2007, 04:36 PM         #198
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
he hit great in the twins series with the yanks too..go away kid

You want to talk about choking? When is the last time the mets won a world series? It took Buckner's monumental choke to give those bums a ring

2004- A-Rod bats .421 in the ALDS, then .258 in the ALCS, and is instantly labeled a choker by haters

David Wright batted .160 in last year's NLCS after batting .385 in the NLDS...does that make him a choke artist too? :rolleyes:
That was D wrights first postseason you really cant tell if hes achoker or not based on it. Yes Arod hit great against the Twins but guess what the yankees always crush the twins. He does great when his team is already doing good. When they need Arod to come through ina big spot against lets say Boston in the postseason he fades away weak argument son.
 06-20-2007, 04:40 PM         #199
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
yo icedout21... you are just always fu*kin hating man. you are the prime example of a stupid prick met fan. i dont beef with met fans because im happy with my team, but no matter what i hear sh*t from met fans for no fu*kin reason. dont diss my team, it only means you're insecure about your own fu*kin team. you got beat up by the cards last year and look at them now. arod is a g, and he settling in nicely right now. we may be like 8 games back but thats because we're in a better division/league. if we were in your division we'd be right in the mix, same as we are now. stop hating, and pray that el duque doesnt die of old age before the playoffs, and that john maine can actually figure out how to pitch consistently.... man scott schowenweise (sp) or whatever blows, and that fu*kin bullpen is beat up before you get to gagner. im not even gonna hate on your team because its fu*king trivial and i dont need to waste my time on you. i just have wayyy too many rings to fit on my fingers and toes, step off.
Im not a hater. Is arod a great player? Of course.. Would I want him up with 2 outs down by one run in the postseason? Nope. I mean how fast yall forget Torre dropping him down in the lineup because he was that bad. Do you think thats ever happened to Ruth, Bonds, Mays or Mantle? Hell no. He cant be the goat if sh*t like that happens to him. Same with Clemens he was protected throughout his yankee carrer so I can no way call him the GOAT.

And yes Scott sucks he was a bad signing but it wasnt like the mets were the only team after him he had his choice of teams to goto came to the mets though and hes been dissapointing. I dont really think we need another arm if everyone pitches how they are capable espically since come postseason EL duque will most likely be in the pen. I wouldnt mind another bigtime starter though we almost got Oswalt last year I'd love to be able to get someone like him this year.
 06-20-2007, 04:40 PM         #200
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S-I-X said:
see what's where your brain doesn't process the information you're reading. i NEVER wrote arod didn't choke i just pointed out beltran did too and currently is in the regular season this year. You're catching on a little by negating his astro days and adding his current tenure with the team he is now, good to see you actually can try and keep up but anyway 3 hrs dont mean sh*t. difference between coming through in the clutch and hitting hrs 0-0 games or 12-4 games or 3rd inning\6 inning hrs. pathetic.. Now if he hit anything above the 8th inning when it matters on a pressure spot. then come type to me...remember since you seem to lack comprehension...as a MET
Beltran got froze by one of the sickest curves in history that is in no way choking.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy