Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #41
LigerX 
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
 stfdkd37 said:
yeah u dumb n*ggas are wack they got the name because the group started out wit 3 and then they got 6 so think about it 3-6 mafia dummy's and juicys pops is a christian pastor at u just now startin to listen to 3-6 mafia after stay fly
Not sure if u bein sarcastic or what...but yall do kno they started off as triple six mafia...for whoever tryna say that 3 to 6 members bs...explain that...
 06-09-2007, 01:23 PM         #42
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these dudes are wierd its hard to call like a blind ref but i heard something after the 15 seconds and if they worship satan just know they already made there path and because your daddy a pastor does mean u a good offspring i just say something anit right with then i jam there music but i anit a big fan
 11 years ago '04        #43
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
ummm and this bothers you HOW? let em believe whatever they want. its not bothering me or anybody else none. everybody knew they crazy to begin with. if you don't like what they are then turn the music off,change the channel do something but trying to rewind music back just to prove a point to everybody else makes you look like a fool.
 06-09-2007, 04:32 PM         #44
c_vlasak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think dudes were definitely on some satanic devil sh*t back in the day but i def cannot see these dudes actually worshipping the devil. thye were just on soem grimey sh*t its not like they have religious ceremonies and sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #45
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
proof they don at the link

06-10-2007, 05:42 PM         #46
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plz quit reachin
 06-10-2007, 06:01 PM         #47
ItZ Nova BITCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody said the same thing about Jay-z, and that if you play "Lucifer" backwards, he says, "murdah, murdah Jesus." Some dude had said he was into masonry too (do some research cause I don't feel like explaining what it is when I don't know much about it anyway).
 06-10-2007, 06:15 PM         #48
inglewoodkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares what or who they worship? thats on them. what exactly does that have to do with you. its music...entertainment. nothing more. 3-6 never claimed to have the answer, they never said to listen to them for the key to life. so once again who cares what they do, it has absolutely no impact on my life or yours.
 11 years ago '06        #49
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
I'm not sayin they worshipped the devil but the did use to wrap about him when they first came out. I just thought it was a gimmick thing they was doing.
 11 years ago '04        #50
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 nicoled985 said:
I dont know how many times this has been said, but do you know how much time it would take to say somethin forward and have it say somethin clearly backward? you'd have to say the right words with the right accents and stuff. it's just too hard and takes too much time. i dont think anyone would wanna waste all their time on doing that, it's probably nerve wrecking.
what?
it would take 2 seconds to learn how to say something backwards...

all you do is say it forward, record it, play it backward, and repeat what you just heard
 06-10-2007, 09:56 PM         #51
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not saying they worship the Devil but Lord Infamous be sayin some whickied sh*t....

We gotta come like we get down and dirty for our figures
We gotta come like we be quick to pull back on some triggers
We gotta come you know dat Devil sh*t is still up in us
We Mafia n*ggaz...... We Mafia n*ggaz
 06-10-2007, 10:07 PM         #52
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 seewhy14 said:
I'm not sayin they worshipped the devil but the did use to wrap about him when they first came out. I just thought it was a gimmick thing they was doing.
co sign I got their disography and everyt two seconds a song about the fu*king devil pops up and it gets on my fu*king nevers I don't want to hear that sh*t. I'm sure they don't worshpi the devil just use it as a gimmick after all it is horror rapp they help found.
 11 years ago '04        #53
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
my 2 cents...

It's been a statement I've heard and discussed in music conferences since 1998..."Music = Myth, Mystique, and Mass Appeal"

Myth - an interesting, eventful background story or history about someone, that fans can relate with.
Mystique - some mystery and unknown stuff about someone, that fans can uncover throughout time.
Mass Appeal - a style, slang, image, personality, and/or presence that someone can present that fans can identify them with, and eventually immitate.

If anyone has researched and followed 3-6-Mafia's rise to fame (obviously if you playing songs backwards, you got the time to do so)...then you know, they in a sense mastered all 3 elements. Sure, they created a niche/style of rap music, that they felt was unique...Demonic rap. Call it a gimmick if you want (I won't) but that was the style they choice to come out with, to add some mystique to their music. Wu-Tang had the martial arts and asian culture; Outkast have been on that left-field, alien tip; Bone Thugs started similarly on that Quija board/devil-made-me-do-it style; etc-etc

In my personal opinion, I have heard some of their stuff backwards...and have seen some of their devil references. I feel that, now that they are bigger and finally have buzz...they can make more commercialized and broader types of music...which is why they are distancing themselves from the devil sh*t. But for the hard-core fans...that are still stuck in their original style/mystique - 3-6-Mafia still uses a few elements to keep those fans happy and satisfied. You've seen their reality show...they are funny cats, with good hearts, that work hard, and with religious families. We know they are not 'devil worshippers' but I feel they do these things with their music purposely to fu*k with non-believing fans' heads, and still keep a little of that mystique in their music. As long as that doubt is there...we stay interested in it. Obviously it's working if we are talking about them non-stop. Whether it's in agreement/disagreement - Their job is done here...cause we are giving them more buzz.

PS - Whether the stuff says words in reverse or not...the 'mystique' about it...MAKES interested fans want to know if it does. I'm sure, at least 2 people in this post went back and tried to listen to their sh*t backwards....that's awesome promotion if you ask me, cause we are all feeding into the mystery of their music.

(I wonder if I can start buzz off my rap career, by saying I'm a hi-tech genetically created emcee, built to keep true hip hop from dying...test tube rapper, lol. ) For real yall...

Last edited by DoctorJ; 06-11-2007 at 10:25 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #54
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
Maybe they did do devil rap in the past... the important thing is that they don't do it now
 11 years ago '04        #55
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)
 06-11-2007, 12:26 PM         #56
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if they did who gives a fu*k?
 11 years ago '04        #57
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 micwrecka said:
even if they did who gives a fu*k?
Someone who also worships Satan such as yourself wouldn't..good point.
 11 years ago '06        #58
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy