most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
I doubt they worship tha devil... dont get me wrong they use to be on some devil rap sh*t back in tha day.. but alot of n*ggas in memphis was doing that.. its all entertainment
 11 years ago '05        #22
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4228 4228
 eastsyderyder said:
how can u not believe it when u can clearly hear "Heil Satan" ?
stop reachin'
LeastLoved gave props

06-08-2007, 06:15 PM         #23
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No different than any other religion; both worship imaginary people
 11 years ago '06        #24
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25647 25647
 r a n c i d said:
No different than any other religion; both worship imaginary people
u wildn dog everyone know it's Jesus
 11 years ago '04        #25
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 135 135
y do people think that 36 mafia is actually intelligent enough to put a hidden message like that in a track wen the regular stuff they spit is retarded

and btw wen they won their oscar for that hustle and flow song they thanked Jesus
 11 years ago '06        #26
eastsyderyder  OP
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Thuggy C said:
y do people think that 36 mafia is actually intelligent enough to put a hidden message like that in a track wen the regular stuff they spit is retarded

and btw wen they won their oscar for that hustle and flow song they thanked Jesus
probly just another lie, if you check out the occulistim behind rock n roll documentary it explains that most satanic musicians put as many negative influences in their music to influence people against gods will and rules. why would they thank jesus yet put so many negative influeneces and satanic messages? it just doesnt make sense. plus them thanking jesus is the only pro for them not being satan worshippers ONLY PRO which they lied about probly.
 11 years ago '06        #27
Kanye East 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
 eastsyderyder said:
probly just another lie, if you check out the occulistim behind rock n roll documentary it explains that most satanic musicians put as many negative influences in their music to influence people against gods will and rules. why would they thank jesus yet put so many negative influeneces and satanic messages? it just doesnt make sense. plus them thanking jesus is the only pro for them not being satan worshippers ONLY PRO which they lied about probly.
You have entirely TOO much time on ur hands...Why is another person's lifestyle soooo important to you??...I'ma be the first to say that...YOU NEED SOME pus*y!!!
 11 years ago '04        #28
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
It's called entertainment, no way in fu*k they worship the devil, I doubt they worship sh*t except them dollars they done banked over the years fu*king over all their best artists. I still love 'em but they some sheisty a.ss mufu*kas.
 06-08-2007, 07:18 PM         #29
GREEN LIGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh.

Okay this will be easy.

-Put in Mystic Styles. And Listen, its NOT that hard. They clearly make satanic references all over the album, and get this, you don't have to rewind sh*t. It'll save you a whole bunch of time.

-Look at any of their underground stuff, or even some of their major sh*t with (Such and such Presents) You'll see "Triple Six Mafia".

-Their website, Triplesix.com.

-Listen to "Now I'm High Pt 3" (Limewire it). Gangsta Boo & Lord Infamous tell you everything right there.

-Listen to "When The Smoke Clears:666:1" song "Mafia n*ggas". There you go.

Its not that hard, their not going to do anything to ruin what they have now. They've officially gone commercial, if you want proof of them being "Devil Worshipers" Or whatever. Its not hard to look back into the past. It'll save you alot of trouble, but then again it'll be pointless cause nobody cares really. After "Stay Fly" played out, nobody cared about the rumor.

Lord Infamous is a big druggie. So whether he is possesed or not, he's known to do all sorts of drugs, why feed too much into that? Look at what happened with Bizzy Bone.

And this may sound weird, but down in Memphis, they take it to the next Level with the grimey sh*t, So they don't just leave it at Guns & Drugs, they bring in the Devil & all that other murderous psycho sh*t. Proof? Look at Evil Pimp, Chopper Girl etc etc. They all have the demonic image, but that doesn't mean they worship the devil necessarily.

This is off track, but I saw Eve wearing a Cross and talking about "thanking God" or praying to him.. when in her CD Booklet she thanks "Allah". Its all an image, you can never be sure about what an artist's beliefs are, honestly its too much of a personal thing to really be sure with anybody. So save your time.

smh @ this.

Last edited by GREEN LIGHT; 06-08-2007 at 07:22 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #30
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
I'm Not Going Into Another Discussion On This BullShyt.I Just See Too Many Haters That Work For Satan That Be Hating On 36.
LeastLoved gave props

11 years ago '06        #31
eastsyderyder  OP
space
space
 GREEN LIGHT said:
smh.

Okay this will be easy.

-Put in Mystic Styles. And Listen, its NOT that hard. They clearly make satanic references all over the album, and get this, you don't have to rewind sh*t. It'll save you a whole bunch of time.

-Look at any of their underground stuff, or even some of their major sh*t with (Such and such Presents) You'll see "Triple Six Mafia".

-Listen to "Now I'm High Pt 3" (Limewire it). Gangsta Boo & Lord Infamous tell you everything right there.

Its not that hard, their not going to do anything to ruin what they have now. They've officially gone commercial, if you want proof of them being "Devil Worshipers" Or whatever. Its not hard to look back into the past. It'll save you alot of trouble, but then again it'll be pointless cause nobody cares really. After "Stay Fly" played out, nobody cared about the rumor.

Lord Infamous is a big druggie. So whether he is possesed or not, he's known to do all sorts of drugs, why feed too much into that? Look at what happened with Bizzy Bone.

And this may sound weird, but down in Memphis, they take it to the next Level with the grimey sh*t, So they don't just leave it at Guns & Drugs, they bring in the Devil & all that other murderous psycho sh*t. Proof? Look at Evil Pimp, Chopper Girl etc etc. They all have the demonic image, but that doesn't mean they worship the devil necessarily.

This is off track, but I saw Eve wearing a Cross and talking about "thanking God" or praying to him.. when in her CD Booklet she thanks "Allah". Its all an image, you can never be sure about what an artist's beliefs are, honestly its too much of a personal thing to really be sure with anybody. So save your time.

smh @ this.
good job, u said it all in one post. yeah and doesnt suprise me lord infamous was a big druggie satanist use mad drugs in their religion.

Last edited by eastsyderyder; 06-08-2007 at 08:02 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #32
eastsyderyder  OP
space
space
 Kanye East said:
so...is Lil' Wayne a satanist??
i dunno could be why what makes u think he is.
 11 years ago '06        #33
Kanye East 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
 eastsyderyder said:
good job, u said it all in one post. yeah and doesnt suprise me lord infamous was a big druggie satanist use mad drugs in their religion.
so...is Lil' Wayne a satanist??
 06-08-2007, 08:03 PM         #34
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ughhhhhhhhhh..............
 06-09-2007, 09:15 AM         #35
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The threadstarter must've JUST heard of 3-6
 11 years ago '04        #36
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 GREEN LIGHT said:
smh.

Okay this will be easy.

smh @ this.
the cd is 66:61.. not 666:1

and i cant hear anything on the reversed outro... youre definitely reaching..
 06-09-2007, 09:33 AM         #37
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is da budddddddddddd
 11 years ago '05        #38
LigerX 
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
 GREEN LIGHT said:
smh.

Okay this will be easy.

smh @ this.
GEEZ! Finally sum1 said it...didnt need to be this detailed but they said it. I dunno y ppl be reachin so hard to prove this point when its in their name, their old songs and their old album names...people really are too stupid to see whats right in front of em huh?
 06-09-2007, 10:01 AM         #39
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
The threadstarter must've JUST heard of 3-6
Exactly. Anyone who ever brings this stupid sh*t up didn't bump three 6 before stay fly. Any fan would know of their progression, and anyone whose listened to memphis underground knows that most memphis artists were on that devil sh*t at some point.

I hope this listening to songs backwards bullsh*t goes away soon. How do you have that much time on your hands though?

Lord/Crunch are not Christian. Everyone else worships god/Jesus. Juicy's dad is a fu*kin pastor. They made a name for themselves with that gimmick, and now these idiots who think they know sh*t about the 6 wanna crawl out from under their rocks. How bout you go back and kick them sh*ts. :finger:
 11 years ago '06        #40
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25647 25647
yeah u dumb n*ggas are wack they got the name because the group started out wit 3 and then they got 6 so think about it 3-6 mafia dummy's and juicys pops is a christian pastor at u just now startin to listen to 3-6 mafia after stay fly
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy