Undeniable proof of 3'6 Mafia Worship Of Satan

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
17721 pageviews
58 comments

eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
Undeniable proof of 3'6 Mafia Worship Of Satan

k off the new lil wyte album, there is a song called suicide and at the end there is a reveresed part, so i reveresed it and this is what came up

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fmtkn0

which is actually kind of a good message, its saying 3 6 does not condone suicide and 95% of ur problems are self made. but then i tried reversing the outro. and the worst thing possible could be CLEARLY heard. ill let you hear it for yourself and tell me what you think.

image image image image image image image really thats all i can say. i was right all along. image

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zqvbms

right after 15 seconds just listen...

zshare link

[pic - click to view]

http://www.zshare.net/aud .. 19604045b253d/

Last edited by eastsyderyder; 06-08-2007 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: added zshare link

58 comments for "Undeniable proof of 3'6 Mafia Worship Of Satan"

11 years ago '04        #2
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 eastsyderyder said:
k off the new lil wyte album, there is a song called suicide and at the end there is a reveresed part, so i reveresed it and this is what came up

which is actually kind of a good message, its saying 3 6 does not condone suicide and 95% of ur problems are self made. but then i tried reversing the outro. and the worst thing possible could be CLEARLY heard. ill let you hear it for yourself and tell me what you think.

really thats all i can say. i was right all along.

right after 15 seconds just listen...

u f*gs need to get off this rewinding songs bullsh*t. honestly what do u do listen to every song backwards and try to put together lyrics that make no sense. fu*king clowns.
 11 years ago '06        #3
eastsyderyder  OP
space
space
 jake_starrz said:
u f*gs need to get off this rewinding songs bullsh*t. honestly what do u do listen to every song backwards and try to put together lyrics that make no sense. fu*king clowns.
when a song has backwards lyrics in it doesnt that make anyone want to reverse it did u even listen u sad mofu*ker
 11 years ago '04        #4
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 moneystacks99 said:
lol...put it on ZSHARE
Fasho....
 11 years ago '06        #5
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173

he beatin you in the head...

36 been worshiped satan
 11 years ago '04        #6
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 eastsyderyder said:
when a song has backwards lyrics in it doesnt that make anyone want to reverse it did u even listen u sad mofu*ker
haha u lost for being from canada
 11 years ago '06        #7
eastsyderyder  OP
space
space
 jake_starrz said:
haha u lost for being from canada
yeaaaah righttt lost from being from canada BAHAHAHA
 11 years ago '04        #8
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,326 | Props total: 4304 4304
I dont know how many times this has been said, but do you know how much time it would take to say somethin forward and have it say somethin clearly backward? you'd have to say the right words with the right accents and stuff. it's just too hard and takes too much time. i dont think anyone would wanna waste all their time on doing that, it's probably nerve wrecking.
 06-08-2007, 04:57 PM         #9
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint hear sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #10
Kanye East 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
i didnt hear nothin...and why would they worship the devil...Juicy's father is a pastor, dummy...even his Dad said that he would cut off Juicy's head if he worshipped the devil...y'all n*ggas need to get a life
 11 years ago '04        #11
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
They said years back in the murder DOg mag that they pick the name 3(6) or triple 6 because there wasn't anything harder(pause) then the devil then a few years back they tried to flipped it and said that their name came from it only 3 members then it was 6 and the sad thing was people bought it...
 11 years ago '04        #12
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
Who cares?

3 6 still got them hits
 11 years ago '06        #13
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,866 | Props total: 25627 25627
first i aint hear nothin and when u download it and play it forward with the sound recorder it says bump it man bump it hard like a motha fu*ka yall just need so help asap got to much time on ya hand juicy even went to the church on the show to see his father and did christian charity groups so get dat sh*t outta here.
LeastLoved gave props

11 years ago '06        #14
eastsyderyder  OP
space
space
 ruff said:
Who cares?

3 6 still got them hits
true, im jus trying to open peoples eyes. also lord infamous n sh*t useto always say he worshipped the devil then in a recent 2006 interview 2 of them get questioned if they worship the devil n sh*t and they pretty much straight up denie it. but satan was the king of lies and deceit so obviously if they are satanists they have no problem with lying. this is what wikipedia says about lord infamous

Lord Infamous stands out from the rest of the group by demonstrating his superb ability to tell horrifying stories about his "psycopathic" tendencies. Lord is arguably the most versatile rapper since he has many styles of rapping: He can tongue twist the most complex rhymes; he can be mellow and laid back; or he can be the most ruthless and sinister on the microphone by changing his voice to emulate a sort of creature from hell. Without a doubt his lyrics are definitely thought provoking and much less materialistic than the current trend in rap music.
obviously this guy is possesed. most of them are. also ill show u another weird thing.

check out his myspace page and go down to lil wyte in holly hood one of the videos. theres a part of it where one of his buddies jokingly says "he needs jesus".
 11 years ago '04        #15
Keystone 
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
^^^^lmao....you really reasearching this sh*t...i say who gives a fu*k...they not bothering me...let them be
 06-08-2007, 05:24 PM         #16
cupid1985 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kinda obvious
 11 years ago '04        #17
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 stfdkd37 said:
first i aint hear nothin and when u download it and play it forward with the sound recorder it says bump it man bump it hard like a motha fu*ka yall just need so help asap got to much time on ya hand juicy even went to the church on the show to see his father and did christian charity groups so get dat sh*t outta here.
you do know that there are devil worshipers in churches...you need to read your bible family.

read up on the "Black Pope"

even some of the Popes have had people k!lled. And Fathers are making boy give then head in Church...The Church is the a building. People are still people...

Last edited by Mysonne; 06-08-2007 at 05:35 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #18
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
i don't believe it..

they all seem to be really close with father houston (j's dad) so i don't see how they would be like that. they do say most preachers kids are the wildest kids cause growin up they have alot of pressure to do good and pinned down by strick rules so when they grow up they let loose and do wild sh*t.. but i doubt this. but whatever.
 11 years ago '06        #19
eastsyderyder  OP
space
space
 benadreal said:
i don't believe it..

they all seem to be really close with father houston (j's dad) so i don't see how they would be like that. they do say most preachers kids are the wildest kids cause growin up they have alot of pressure to do good and pinned down by strick rules so when they grow up they let loose and do wild sh*t.. but i doubt this. but whatever.
how can u not believe it when u can clearly hear "Heil Satan" ?
 11 years ago '06        #20
kappamayn 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
obviously this guy is possesed. most of them are.
the fukk outta here..they change the voices by messin with the pitch and layering/effects.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
71 comments
1 day ago