Jun 7 - 50 Cent Threatens He'll 'Fire Everybody' In G-Unit

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,120 | Props total: 1155 1155
hell yea, thats when 50 fu*ked up, when he started signin them old bums.. mop, mase, whoever else, olivia..
 06-08-2007, 08:04 AM         #62
billy yayo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hater said:
fiddy is a great rapper.....
sorry i stopped reading after those words.........
 06-08-2007, 09:17 AM         #63
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
If Banks left G-Unit and started sendin diss's at'm,
His next record would go platinum,
No doubt.

And growin up Yayo was the dude 50 would call n say "strap up" and he'd be waitin outside for 50 to pick him up 3 minutes later strapped up. Banks was just a dude they chilled with, went to the clubs with n sh*t, thats the difference.

I was thinkin Banks could hook up with Game and start dissin G-Unit, but Game went at Banks to hard. Only dude I could see squashin the beef with game and doin records would be Young Buck, but he'd be stupid to leave G-Unit, especially if they slim down.

They signed to many people,
Now its like, "Oh....another G-Unit album dropped....cool"
Its just to repetitive.

And 50's album is gonna flop,
Mark my words.

No one even cares about dude anymore,

When Em's album drops, that'll go big.

And Dre's never gonna put out Detox if something isnt done about the sales of records, and the internet and sh*t.
Hes not gonna put out this final record, classic record, and have it sell like 400K, not even go Gold because of the fu*ked up industry right now.

Dre needs to fake his death, roll to Cuba, and have Em drop Detox for him, and it'd be the best selling hip-hop album of all time.....lol, just playin...but forreal though, that sh*t'd BANK
hop off the d*ck, that was looking into this nonsense waaaaaaaaaay too fu*king much. 5o's a baller, used to be a dope rapper, blah blah blah. who the fu*k cares. he acts like hes in the mafia.....................................not
 06-08-2007, 09:26 AM         #64
dadz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is just about paper and G-unit is not making it for him thats why he want to fire everybody. Buck is the only one that is making some paper. Banks aint doin sh*t, Yayo he aint expecting sh*t for him. But banks has been a let down, Spider aint doin nothin mobb deep same story. I say G-unit is missing Game.

Just like Game predicted G-uint it is over it's G-Unot.
 11 years ago '06        #65
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
 BxRePrEsEnTa718 said:
yayo to 50 is like what bleek is to jay

my thoughts, like diamonds remix
 11 years ago '05        #66
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadroan said:
yeah Fif speaks the truth. They do need to step it up. I thought Mobb Deep's album was dope. But MOP need to make their album listenable, nobody wanna hear that 90's sh*t no more
except for, you know, people with taste

although mop was wack from the start
 06-08-2007, 10:18 AM         #67
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t TALKER, talking sh*t...........he ain't doing anything
 11 years ago '05        #68
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
i like to see when n*ggas look at for their people.
they got a hov and bleek relationship.

even though yayo is older than 50.
 06-08-2007, 10:40 AM         #69
choclit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the demise of g-unit

game saw it all along

the problem is really there's no real songwriters on that camp. no one makes music, just rap songs. n*ggaz gotta step they game up. come up with out this world song ideas. think about it. how good jay z feel knowing someone like kanye came out of his camp to be a major artist by himself, with the ability to write songs that get at you. 'roses,' 'spaceship' sh*t like that. 50 doin all the songwritin. banks' new sh*t sound like a pressed up mixtape. young buck sh*t sound like the continutation of cashville, nuthin new. mobb's sh*t was.....man forget it. what can u expect out of mop? i can see all the anger there on 50: the camps' in the same spot it was 3 years ago.

i just dont like 50's givin up on the camp so fast. the whole loyalty thing, i mean its music business, we aint all buddies, why da fu*k i gotta dislike someone u dislike? just to keep my job, i gotta contradict what im about? u just my boss, i do my job, and at the end of the day we dont know each other.

think about it.........

floppin like pancakes.........
 06-08-2007, 10:56 AM         #70
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mobb Deep >>>> the rest of them fu*kers
 11 years ago '06        #71
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
i wanna be yayo - why not meeeeee
 11 years ago '06        #72
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
look like 50 ain't playin no mo
 11 years ago '06        #73
DUNDUN 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 140 140
Yayo his ace boon **** / right hand man / best friend

aint shyt deeper in this world then loyalty & love except loyalty & love between thugs.....

all u dumma$$ kids talkin dat g@y shyt r f@gs demselfs bringin up homo shyt wut DlCKS r on ya mind or sumpin...smh ya'll dont no shyt about loyaty & love prolly never had a real son dat u call son 4 a reason cause nuthin comes between u. LMAO @ the muthafukkaz dat sayin yayo & 5th g@Y they CAMRON fans & bird of da same feather flock 2gether ya'll pus*y's scared 2 f!ght & if ya boy gettin fu*k'd up u will just run & snitch like ya man did so u aint got no real friends dat will hold u down thru thick & thin so ull never understand tru loyalty & just say they g@y & den say NOHOMO after u say it cause DlCKS always on ya mind ......
 06-08-2007, 11:02 AM         #74
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUNDUN said:

all u dumma$$ kids talkin dat g@y shyt r f@gs demselfs bringin up homo shyt wut DlCKS r on ya mind or sumpin...smh ya'll dont no shyt about loyaty & love prolly never had a real son dat u call son 4 a reason cause nuthin comes between u. LMAO @ the muthafukkaz dat sayin yayo & 5th g@Y they CAMRON fans & bird of da same feather flock 2gether ya'll pus*y's scared 2 f!ght & if ya boy gettin fu*k'd up u will just run & snitch like ya man did so u aint got no real friends dat will hold u down thru thick & thin so ull never understand tru loyalty & just say they g@y & den say NOHOMO after u say it cause DlCKS always on ya mind ......

11 years ago '07        #75
UltimateWarrior 
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
 quamir14 said:
50 Cent is a boss above all, and he talks G-Unit business in the July issue of Vibe, making it clear that some members of the crew should keep their résumés current. "I'll fire everybody," he said. "I don't give a f---. They're capable of all of their responsibilities, but when they start slacking, they gotta get the f--- outta here." Young Buck gets a good performance review — "He is the clean-up man because he's actually selling" — with one caveat: "Sometimes he says things without being totally conscious of what he's saying, so he's gonna make mistakes." And Tony Yayo, well, he's set for life. "Yayo can't be dropped, period," 50 explained. "He doesn't even need to sell records. As long as I'm breathing, he's gonna be good. And if I'm not breathing, then he's gonna be real good." That's right, 50 confirmed: Yayo's in the will. For more on 50's future plans — including his thoughts on retirement — check out the MTV News RAW interview. .

wow yayo is 50s b**** from the sound of it yayo is 50s thing on the side only this he is part of a will so wats next banks neeed to leave gunit and go to def jam get some help from jigga youngbuck dont need 50:finger: and as for the rest retired kids cause your a waist of time to so call hip hop/ rap
 06-08-2007, 11:25 AM         #76
The Asshole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did yayo do thats so great
 11 years ago '07        #77
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
if i was yayo i would never rap again
 06-08-2007, 11:37 AM         #78
Quiksilver 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't Oliver get dropped already? Man dyke bi*ch.
 06-08-2007, 11:53 AM         #79
TheGlitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo is the godfather of the ghetto, he put 50 on with mazaradi fox and them and they are goons
 06-08-2007, 12:36 PM         #80
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dadz said:
50 is just about paper and G-unit is not making it for him thats why he want to fire everybody. Buck is the only one that is making some paper. Banks aint doin sh*t, Yayo he aint expecting sh*t for him. But banks has been a let down, Spider aint doin nothin mobb deep same story. I say G-unit is missing Game.

Just like Game predicted G-uint it is over it's G-Unot.
I agree, before the fallout G-Unit was on top ,not many haters, they were sellin... Fast Forward 50's ready to get rid of em all... The worst part of it is 50 won't claim any blame... Can't wait til that ni99a retires, just go sell your formula 50 and make shytty movies, because you done fuked the industry up

Last edited by ai3theanswer; 06-08-2007 at 12:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy