Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
influence and money
 11 years ago '06        #102
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 93 93
 06-07-2007, 12:04 PM         #103
djdoublec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bullsh*t!
 06-07-2007, 12:07 PM         #104
SlimShadez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a joke if it had been any normal person they would be having a stint in jail but just because she is a Z-list celeb and has a rich daddy she gets away with it....fu*king joke!
 06-07-2007, 12:12 PM         #105
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat good does house arrest do her? imagine how big her fu*kin crib is......
 11 years ago '05        #106
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
People mentioning Lil Kim to justify their crying - stfu.

- Lil Kim's offence was far more serious in the eyes of the law.
- Lil Kim might have money.....but it's monopoly money compared to what the Hilton family have.
- Lastly, Lil Kim might also have fame, but she doesn't have the CONNECTIONS & INFLUENCE that the Hilton family does.

"Oh if I were white the world would be paradise boo hoo" - be serious.
 11 years ago '05        #107
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
Why are people so upset about this??? How does it directly effect your lives? Haven't you got more important things to get angry about??

She was driving with a suspended license...big f*cking deal..its not like she k!lled anyone.

She was obviously advised that this was the best way to avoid jail time.

People with money employ people who know how to avoid getting in trouble with the law...its common sense...if i was rich i would do the same...and if you didnt do the same you would pretty stupid.

Last edited by heveweight; 06-07-2007 at 12:17 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #108
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,737 | Props total: 2555 2555
 heveweight said:
Why are people so upset about this??? How does it directly effect your lives? Haven't you got more important things to get angry about??

She was driving with a suspended license...big f*cking deal..its not like she k!lled anyone.

he was obviously advised that this was the best way to avoid jail time.

People with money employ people who know how to avoid getting in trouble with the law...its common sense...if i was rich i would do the same...and if you didnt do the same you would pretty stupid.
Its called Hating!
 11 years ago '06        #109
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
lol cuz its paris hilton yall couldnt of possibly thought she was gonna do her whole sentence
 11 years ago '05        #110
b_ez 
space
space
$397 | Props total: 87 87
this is bullsh*t. I spent 4 days inside last week, and i didn't even do anything, just waiting on a bail hearing.

fu*k paris hilton, fu*k the legal system
 11 years ago '06        #111
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
ahhht he american government at its finest
 06-07-2007, 12:24 PM         #112
LilSecret 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's just sad...no one give a damn if she sick, that's what the infirmary is for. They aint lettin no one else go when they get sick
 11 years ago '04        #113
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 heveweight said:

She was obviously advised that this was the best way to avoid jail time.

Dawg, she was driving on a suspended license cuz she's had 3 dui's. I had 1 fu*kin' dui and I went to jail that night. Spent a week there until my hearing and then had probation, community service, drug tests, SR-22, lost license for a year, etc.etc.

It's not like this affects anyone directly. It's just subject matter for discussion. sh*t is stupid tho.
 06-07-2007, 12:27 PM         #114
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 edouble2k6 said:
TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton has not only had her sentence cut short, she is already out of jail!

Unimpeachable sources tell TMZ the deal was sealed yesterday, and that Hilton made her exit early early this morning.

She was originally sentenced to 45 days in jail, but that was reduced to 23. She served a total of three days.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department will hold a news conference in an hour to discuss what went down.

You know normally, I don't follow this kind of case, but honestly for some reason this just pisses me off...
I dont get why people care so much about wanting her in Jail. She hasnt done sh*t that all of us havent so I really dont get why yall think she needs to be in there. Anyone that even gives a sh*t about this story is a jelous hater of her life. Why do yall give a sh*t what goes down with her?
 11 years ago '05        #115
b_ez 
space
space
$397 | Props total: 87 87
 BRight said:
I dont get why people care so much about wanting her in Jail. She hasnt done sh*t that all of us havent so I really dont get why yall think she needs to be in there. Anyone that even gives a sh*t about this story is a jelous hater of her life. Why do yall give a sh*t what goes down with her?
Because when we do this sh*t, we spend more than 3 days in jail
The legal system is supposed to view everyone equally and make judgement, and appropriate sentencing no matter how much money you have

this is clearly not the case with paris hilton
 06-07-2007, 12:31 PM         #116
LilSecret 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
Speak for yourself not all of us have done the same sh*t. I sure in the hell aint got no DUI...and it's not about wanting her in jail (well not for me) it's about letting her get away with sh*t none of us would be able to get away with. If you didn't "give a sh*t" you wouldn't have commented either
 11 years ago '07        #117
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Dumb bi*ch! If she got R. Kellys lawyer she would have served NO time!

But really did y'all n*gga acculy expect her to serve 23 days? n*gga please!
 06-07-2007, 12:46 PM         #118
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilSecret said:
Speak for yourself not all of us have done the same sh*t. I sure in the hell aint got no DUI...and it's not about wanting her in jail (well not for me) it's about letting her get away with sh*t none of us would be able to get away with. If you didn't "give a sh*t" you wouldn't have commented either
Maybe you didnt get a DUI, but IM sure you, or Most everyone in this thread with a social life has driven drunk, which means you COULD have gotten a DUI, you just did not get caught.
And anyone with money would have been in Jail for one night too, because THATS HOW YOU POST BAIL.
I defended her, I dont give a sh*t if she spent no time in Jail, or if she spent the whole fortywhatever days she was supposed to
Who cares how much time she did, seriously? Celebrities and powerful people get preferential treatment, its the way America works. Why cry about it? They play by different rules. You dont like it????

GET RICH!!!!!

Last edited by BRight; 06-07-2007 at 12:49 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #119
justntyson 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 4 4
fukk americ a lol
 11 years ago '05        #120
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 catchaBreath said:
..this makes me sick.

How can she ever learn if she gets her way with everything?

To those that bring being white into this...I'm white and I'd be UNDER the jailhouse. It's a class thing, not a race thing.
Naw, it's a money thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy