Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think?

Props Slaps
 06-07-2007, 09:36 AM         #41
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

fu*k Paris and fu*k the system :finger:
 11 years ago '06        #42
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
 11 years ago '06        #43
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
 iThink said:
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

fu*k Paris and fu*k the system :finger:
yea :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #44
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
 edouble2k6 said:
TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton has not only had her sentence cut short, she is already out of jail!

Unimpeachable sources tell TMZ the deal was sealed yesterday, and that Hilton made her exit early early this morning.

She was originally sentenced to 45 days in jail, but that was reduced to 23. She served a total of three days.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department will hold a news conference in an hour to discuss what went down.

You know normally, I don't follow this kind of case, but honestly for some reason this just pisses me off...
LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton was released from jail early Thursday due to an unspecified medical condition after serving only three days of her sentence.

ADVERTISEMENT

She was sent home with an ankle bracelet and must remain there for 40 days, according to sheriffs spokesman Steve Whitmore.

This is a breaking news update. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Three days after Paris Hilton checked into jail, sheriff's deputies called a news conference Thursday morning as a Web site reported that Hilton had somehow been released early.

Hilton checked into the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood on Sunday night to begin serving a 23-day sentence for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case. But she left the jail early Thursday morning, according to TMZ.com, which did not name its sources.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department hastily scheduled a 7 a.m. news conference outside the jail to answer questions about the famous inmate.

The 26-year-old hotel heiress surrendered to authorities Sunday with little fanfare after a surprise appearance earlier that day at the MTV Movie Awards, where she worked the red carpet in a strapless designer gown.

She was held in a special unit where she was spending 23 hours a day in a solitary cell, said her lawyer, Richard Hutton.

After his client's first night in jail, Hutton said that she was doing well under the circumstances.

The star of "The Simple Life" reality TV show pleaded no contest to a reckless-driving charge in January and was sentenced to 36 months' probation. When she was later pulled over by the California Highway Patrol, Hilton was told that she was driving on a suspended license and signed a document acknowledging she was not to drive. She was then pulled over by sheriff's deputies on Feb. 27 and charged with violating probation.

11 years ago '07        #45
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
Man everyone freakin on paris getting out more than OJ. All she did was lil drinkin and drivin, OJ murked two ppl fu*k.
 11 years ago '05        #46
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
The cost system is homo, i guess you got to be rich and have well known parents to get freedom round here. . . . . . . . . the judge who allowed this needs to be put under the microscope to make sure everyone gets the paris hilton treatment
 06-07-2007, 09:44 AM         #47
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 edouble2k6 said:
I guess the press conference isn't necessarily true either...
hahaha i only caught the headline on the cnn site that said that. i dont really bother reading too much about her lol. wasnt the point i was gettin at anyways, but nvm

Medical considerations "played a part" in the decision to offer Hilton home confinement for the remainder of her sentence, Whitmore said.
crabs?

Last edited by SwllwtheShards; 06-07-2007 at 09:47 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #48
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Man, i had the same charges before. They threw me in jail with no bail for two weeks, then let me go. Was on Supervised Own Reconacance for 10 months my ninjas!!! 9pm curfew, search my house at any given time. Pee test 3 times a week! Then they put me on house arrest for a month, and I violated and went to the farm to serve out my house arrest sentence for 3 weeks! fu*k the judicial system, they're prejudice and favor clown a.ss celebrities. I'm pissed now.
 11 years ago '05        #49
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
imma drink and drive like a muthafu*ka now.....and when i get busted, im gonna get the best lawyers and use THIS as my defense....and when i still get jailed for my "full term" i will sue for discrimination......im bout to be PAID haha
 11 years ago '06        #50
edouble2k6 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
 SwllwtheShards said:
hahaha i only caught the headline on the cnn site that said that. i dont really bother reading too much about her lol. wasnt the point i was gettin at anyways, but nvm
It's all good homie...
 06-07-2007, 09:51 AM         #51
dopefiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Super-C said:
imma drink and drive like a muthafu*ka now.....and when i get busted, im gonna get the best lawyers and use THIS as my defense....and when i still get jailed for my "full term" i will sue for discrimination......im bout to be PAID haha

nah ..... your about to be locked up and laughed at.....
 11 years ago '07        #52
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Man for some reason this whole entire thing seems staged. It's almost like the court system was like "get to the jail a few days early and stay at least 3 days and then fake a medical condition and we will let you go home" ... maybe it's me but this sh!t sounds like something off of a movie
 11 years ago '07        #53
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton was released from jail early Thursday due to an unspecified medical condition after serving only three days of her sentence.
Unspecified mediacal condition? That's bullsh*t supreme.. jail is where the nastiest diseases exist.. cmon now man
 11 years ago '05        #54
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 346 346
I can' knock her she got over on the system. They are always screwing somebody oveer it's good to see the govt lose and besides ts paris hilton who really cares?
 11 years ago '04        #55
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 302 302
mo' money, no problems...no money, mo' problems...
 11 years ago '05        #56
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
Justice system isnt sh*t....
 11 years ago '06        #57
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
that is complete bullsh*t. if it was anybody else, they woulda still been in jail. fu*k paris hilton. fu*k the justice system. and fu*k george bush.
 11 years ago '06        #58
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
Power of the Dollar
 11 years ago '04        #59
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
I wish Paris had a BX account because I would definately prop her...

Good going Paris, Glad to see your outta the hell hole
 06-07-2007, 10:19 AM         #60
midori90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its no suprise that she got out early but thats some bull sh*t, she should be treated just like any other person with dui charges to there name, you dont see no other regular person gettin the easy way out of servin time
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy