Jun 7 - Paris Hilton Released From Jail *SMH*

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think?

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '07        #201
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
money talks.
 11 years ago '05        #202
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
Stupid fu*king AmeriKKKa
 06-07-2007, 11:59 PM         #203
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this bi*ch, but Lee Baca said something interesting
""My message to those who don't like celebrities is that punishing celebrities more than the average American is not justice," Baca said.""

hahaha

hmm im not sure what an "average American" would get punished for the sh*ts shes done, can anyone elaborate?? ?
 06-08-2007, 12:00 AM         #204
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or anyone whos been or knows someone that was in a similar situation
 11 years ago '05        #205
kosho 
space
space
space
$170 | Props total: 0 0
lol they put the n*ggas under the jail though and throw away the key. race and money are both a factor lol. n*gga go to court or prison and tell me race don't matter lmao. dumb n*ggas. america is about race and class.
 11 years ago '05        #206
kosho 
space
space
space
$170 | Props total: 0 0
lol matta fact oj found that out quick lol he was the token negro then became that murderer zzzzzz.
 11 years ago '06        #207
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 ElMarroAfamado said:
or anyone whos been or knows someone that was in a similar situation
*raises hand*

I caught a DUI & was pulled over driving about 1 week from being completely off of paper...when your license is suspended from a DUI you are subject to up to 90 days of incarceration @ the discression of the judge, if you're caught driving during the suspension period...luckily I was sentenced to 30 days of home confinement(house arrest), but could've easily been put in the county for up to the 90 days...if I'm not mistaken, she was pulled over about a month after catchin her DUI...she was given a driving on a suspended license after getting her DUI...so if it works the same way in Ca as it does in Pa, then she was properly sentenced to the initial 45 days...can't really say anything about the reduction because that coulda been for any reason, that's not unusual...being released for "medical reasons" isn't normal protocol though, that's what they have the infirmary for...knowing what I know about DUI's, everything was straight up until she was released...

I wonder are the same medical evaluations extended to anyone sentenced to jail that are pregnant or have diagnosed mental problems? because to me those seem like far more valid reasons to get out of serving a sentence....
 06-08-2007, 12:18 AM         #208
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell yea is all about race n money..Lil kim had to do a year my nig. n they didnt let her out. all lil kim did was lie to sum people. Paris was drivin dui. she could have k!lled sumone while doin so. but she gettin a pat on the a.ss n says i hope they straightens u out. Man i sat in jail 3 days waitin on a trial for f!ghtin sumone. This aint america bra. This is Cracker Land!
 11 years ago '06        #209
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
she could atleast did a week.
 11 years ago '04        #210
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
lol @ the LA county officers saying justice is still being served while she at home.. yeah right.. to chill in her mansion.
 06-08-2007, 09:10 AM         #211
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
One day, I'll be rich and white....
....and you'd change u'r name 2 michael
 11 years ago '04        #212
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 DERRICK D said:
U f*gg.ot azz cr.acker im not from new york im from the dirty south. I would never be from new york their a bunch of sellouts who allow spanish cr.ackers to call us ni..ggers. peace u smelly azz cr.acker.
Oops my bad for givin' you any amount of credit. Maybe it's cuz your act like a zzzzzz. There's a difference between black and zzzzzz. The same difference between white trash/crackers and white people, spics and spanish. It's about class. And this isn't a racist comment. Anyone on here knows I'm a strong advocate for racial tolerance. You are just a piece of sh*t who doesn't deserve the dirt you walk on in you mufukin durrty south. Stay south bi*ch and just keep out of the way hoe.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-08-2007 at 09:30 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #213
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 SwllwtheShards said:

oh america. only in our country can an attention seeking c*m bucket get away with sh*t that normal citizens would be locked up for for a good while. and only here can she get more attention than actual important sh*t.
a
thats riiiiiiighttttttt
 06-08-2007, 10:17 AM         #214
milfjessica 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the judge sentenced her, he did his job...and now for her health she gets out? who's job was that?? deffinetly someone is gettin paid... too bad it aint me
 06-08-2007, 08:50 PM         #215
YUNG CALIFORNIA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:
she could atleast did a week.
she could have at least did the whole 45 days.... she wasnt even around any other prisoners so its not like shes gunna get beat up or r*ped. all she had to do was sit in her little cell and read her people magazine for 45 days. she prolly got special treatment too knowing her.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish