Game promises to diss eminem

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #141
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,882 | Props total: 25658 25658
 REAL_NESS said:
Damn hope off of Games d*ck f*g**t

where did u come from f*g**t?
 06-07-2007, 05:04 PM         #142
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
where did u come from f*g**t?
your a clown, its one thing being a fan, I'm feeling game and em but you a straight d*ck rider straight up

but do what you do
 11 years ago '06        #143
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
I hate 50 Cent.

But Not Rich Still Lying > all of games garbage a.ss disses

eminem when hes on his stupid dumb wack sh*t is still more lyrical than 99.9% of games sh*t...prove me wrong

game cannot win against eminem, he just cant

if game cant win against 50, he damn sure cant win against the dude who brought 50 into the light
 11 years ago '06        #144
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
your a clown, its one thing being a fan, I'm feeling game and em but you a straight d*ck rider straight up

but do what you do

imma a clown 4 sayin i like both but i would go wit game? just do us all a favor and leave the thread :applause:
 06-07-2007, 05:09 PM         #145
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
imma a clown 4 sayin i like both but i would go wit game? just do us all a favor and leave the thread :applause:
nah Im good Like I said do what you, if you wanna d*ck ride a rap n*gga thats whats up for you
 11 years ago '06        #146
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
Game is a below average rapper at his best. Every diss that Game ad for G Unit was weak as fu*k he dedicated like 8 mixtapes worth of material for them and still didnt do anything significant to them. Eminem like it or not is the biggest rapper in the world he has 5o times the fans game has and if he were to go out and publicly diss Game it would be a wrap for his career. It dont even have to be lyrically great just bad mouthing him will be enuff to end Game.

Eminems verse on Smack That>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Game's life
 11 years ago '07        #147
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Make_a_WIsh said:
are u gay?
shut your mouth f*g**t wat u talkin bout. game is real even though he name drop too much.
 06-07-2007, 05:18 PM         #148
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Game is a below average rapper at his best. Every diss that Game ad for G Unit was weak as fu*k he dedicated like 8 mixtapes worth of material for them and still didnt do anything significant to them. Eminem like it or not is the biggest rapper in the world he has 5o times the fans game has and if he were to go out and publicly diss Game it would be a wrap for his career. It dont even have to be lyrically great just bad mouthing him will be enuff to end Game.

Eminems verse on Smack That>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Game's life
OF course eminem is the biggest hes white like u.......eminem white punk azz suburban fans aint gonna do nothing.
 11 years ago '05        #149
youngmeriwether 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 0 0
 Young_Remedy said:
i would like to see it...hopefully it would bring the best out of both artists
co-sign
 11 years ago '07        #150
varun313 
space
space
space
 wizard420 said:
so what???not betetr then 50...is Game measuring his career against the Unit??if so he's already lost
u stupid bi*ch get the fuk outta here d*ckryding gunit f*g**t!!!!! all of gunit cud not sell sh*t cuz they weak as fuk. and 50 is next jus watch his new candy bullsh*t music he bout ot drop is gonna flop like all of gunit. bws 4 lyfe
 06-07-2007, 05:30 PM         #151
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
yall 2 f*g**t n*ggas is mad funny get off em d*ck yeah em is nice but i don't think he will beat game so yall just fall back and first off i can't belive this fake a.ss story got u 2 stans all emotional what yall mad what chu gon do rap about me :D
get the fu*k outta here.... i aint an em stan. i listen to game and em f*g**t. ems a better battle rapper than game period. games a westcoast artist that makes tracks that you bump when ur chillin smokin wit bi*ches an sh*t. i dont think his diss tracks are all that great. i bump his albums tho, im from the cali n*gga. so fu*k you, u dont know sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #152
panero 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 0 0
 jake_starrz said:
n*gga shut up. eminem been trash for 4 or 5 years. all that dude raps about is his fu*king daughter or some real gay sh*t. em used to be dope, but i doubt that he can come back like that. as of this moment....game>em. by a landslide
stfu game ridin d*ckrider, all of em's sh*t is better than lil wannabe games. game is all beats but thats over for him now
 11 years ago '05        #153
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
yup yall n*ggas overhype em wayyy too much

this would be a good battle
 06-07-2007, 05:56 PM         #154
Tyson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The source is fake I don't see this happen any time soon why would Game diss Em and end his chances to work with Dr Dre again..

If they go against each other I doubt Game would mention his doughter or Proof he ain't gonna disrepected Em like that either way it would be a Win/Win situation for Game he doesn't real have much to loose his fans ain't gonna stop supporting him if he lost the battle it would prob only make him more popular...

G-unit fans really hoping this will go down so that Game can get destroyed lol and give the rest of the Unit another chance to get back at Game..

For those talking about Sales again saying Game went from 5 mill to 1 mill which hiphop artist went 2x Plat Worldwide ?
 11 years ago '06        #155
space
space
 YUNG CALIFORNIA said:
get the fu*k outta here.... i aint an em stan. i listen to game and em f*g**t. ems a better battle rapper than game period. games a westcoast artist that makes tracks that you bump when ur chillin smokin wit bi*ches an sh*t. i dont think his diss tracks are all that great. i bump his albums tho, im from the cali n*gga. so fu*k you, u dont know sh*t.

bi*ch u might be from cali but i live in cali so get dat sh*t outta here
 11 years ago '07        #156
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 Mr. Snowman said:
game is a moron if this is true

Em would bury him in 1 bar
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '07        #157
varun313 
space
space
space
 stfdkd37 said:
bi*ch u might be from cali but i live in cali so get dat sh*t outta here

i am with you homie all the way all these punk a.ss bi*ches hate game too much mann!!!!! i mean he may name drop but so fuken waht?!! that is his style and he is just gettin better n better. took out gunit by himself. and he aint that bad of a rapper either man.
 11 years ago '06        #158
1 i Will E 
space
space
$289 | Props total: 0 0
I'm so tired of Game Wishy Washy a.ss... 1st its I have no beef with any1, (50 or Jay), and he wanna be the goodguy... but always turn around and diss the same dudes he claim to be o.k. With, like WTF is that??? I got no respect for him anymore... that's that fake female sh!t... and Em... only rap good when he doin records about how the FCC won't leave him alone... or being funny... all his club tracks or features f'n suck if there on records for clubs
 06-07-2007, 06:11 PM         #159
The Asshole  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like game he a loose cannon. hes mad reckless
 11 years ago '04        #160
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
just stop.Anyway Game will hold his own,might not win but i wouldnt count him out.Em would definitely spit some fiyah probably have 50 or buck on the track or make us wait till the album comes out early next year
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
35 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy