Game promises to diss eminem

most viewed right now
 220
BOX Some rapper name 50 cent responds to Money mayweather
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 147
Video inside Reporter Flops; Refs Reverse #MeToo call on NBA Young Boy
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside I canít tell who from the streets anymore
7 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
 Image(s) inside FLOYD Mayweather knocks 50 out in a final response
24 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-07-2007, 03:22 PM         #121
Crazee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTP said:
Game is bi-polar.

Today: "fu*k EM."
Tomorrow: "YEAH MAN, ME AND THAT WHITE BOY GOTTA COLLAB, G-UNOT, I SEE YOU VIDA. ONE LUV BABY.
Next Day: "I fu*kED VIDA WHILE EM JUST WATCHED. THAT n*gga IS GAY."
lmao! :applause:
 06-07-2007, 03:25 PM         #122
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope he does just so em responds

and everyone sees how wack em really is
 06-07-2007, 03:29 PM         #123
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
Ooooh, i hope this develops. Em may not diss cuz of Game's gang ties, but it would be a great beef to have going into the booth to record a new Em album.
are you serious? what gang ties?
 11 years ago '06        #124
Yung Dilla 1506 heat pts1506
space
avatar space
space
$58,541 | Props total: 40872 40872
man i like em and game but i think game would win just cuz em would make like a track or 2 and stop and game would keep goin and goin and what i don't get about yall g-unit d*ckryders is when 50 and the rest of them kept dissin murda inc and ja didn't respond yall say he lost now game doin that to the unit yall say the unit is still winning?...
 06-07-2007, 03:34 PM         #125
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YUNG CALIFORNIA said:
are you serious? what gang ties?
don't you remember, he's a blood and a crip
 11 years ago '04        #126
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 791 791
@ little kids thinking Game would beat Eminem in diss tracks/battle raps...yall clearly do not know your hip hop...this is why sometimes i do agree hip hop is dead, because dumb fu*ks like MYSONNE and VARUN313 really think Game is better than Em. Game is a good rapper, i listen to most of his sh*t (his bi polar sh*t does make me sick though), but Em would rip him...Em got yall fooled, his music from the Encore on is just fu*king around, you think his sh*t he spits now is serious, like he lost all that talent from the past, fu*k outta here...i hope this rumor is true so the real Em awakens and puts dumb fu*ks like MYSONNE and VARUN313 in their place...fu*k it ima call out STFDKD37 cuz you ride Game too much its sickening
 11 years ago '06        #127
Yung Dilla 1506 heat pts1506
space
avatar space
space
$58,541 | Props total: 40872 40872
 {XtoDaZ} said:
@ little kids thinking Game would beat Eminem in diss tracks/battle raps...yall clearly do not know your hip hop...this is why sometimes i do agree hip hop is dead, because dumb fu*ks like MYSONNE and VARUN313 really think Game is better than Em. Game is a good rapper, i listen to most of his sh*t (his bi polar sh*t does make me sick though), but Em would rip him...Em got yall fooled, his music from the Encore on is just fu*king around, you think his sh*t he spits now is serious, like he lost all that talent from the past, fu*k outta here...i hope this rumor is true so the real Em awakens and puts dumb fu*ks like MYSONNE and VARUN313 in their place...fu*k it ima call out STFDKD37 cuz you ride Game too much its sickening


n*gga u sound like a fake a.ss rapper imma call out names get yo 3rd grade a.ss off the cpu fa yo dad beat u.
 11 years ago '04        #128
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 791 791
 stfdkd37 said:
n*gga u sound like a fake a.ss rapper imma call out names get yo 3rd grade a.ss off the cpu fa yo dad beat u.
you mad cuz i speak the truth...im just saying like somebody else besides Game son...
 06-07-2007, 03:43 PM         #129
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerzyfam said:
don't you remember, he's a blood and a crip
haha o yea i forgot about that. em should be scared of game, games the hardest n*gga in the rap game right now


and people that think game will k!ll eminem in a battle dont know hip hop. em can k!ll n*ggaz on the mic in a battle
 11 years ago '06        #130
Yung Dilla 1506 heat pts1506
space
avatar space
space
$58,541 | Props total: 40872 40872
 {XtoDaZ} said:
@ little kids thinking Game would beat Eminem in diss tracks/battle raps...yall clearly do not know your hip hop...this is why sometimes i do agree hip hop is dead, because dumb fu*ks like MYSONNE and VARUN313 really think Game is better than Em. Game is a good rapper, i listen to most of his sh*t (his bi polar sh*t does make me sick though), but Em would rip him...Em got yall fooled, his music from the Encore on is just fu*king around, you think his sh*t he spits now is serious, like he lost all that talent from the past, fu*k outta here...i hope this rumor is true so the real Em awakens and puts dumb fu*ks like MYSONNE and VARUN313 in their place...fu*k it ima call out STFDKD37 cuz you ride Game too much its sickening

imma be a tough guy and call out names ... sh*t cuz someone said somethin bout em u gonna get all emo and sh*t gay a.ss n*gga u make me :sick:
 06-07-2007, 03:46 PM         #131
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
imma be a tough guy and call out names ... sh*t cuz someone said somethin bout em u gonna get all emo and sh*t gay a.ss n*gga u make me :sick:
how much does game pay u to suck his d*ck?
 11 years ago '04        #132
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 791 791
 stfdkd37 said:
imma be a tough guy and call out names ... sh*t cuz someone said somethin bout em u gonna get all emo and sh*t gay a.ss n*gga u make me :sick:
hahahahaha Game groupies make me laugh ...fu*kin' clown
 11 years ago '04        #133
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 {XtoDaZ} said:
@ little kids thinking Game would beat Eminem in diss tracks/battle raps...yall clearly do not know your hip hop...this is why sometimes i do agree hip hop is dead, because dumb fu*ks like MYSONNE and VARUN313 really think Game is better than Em. Game is a good rapper, i listen to most of his sh*t (his bi polar sh*t does make me sick though), but Em would rip him...Em got yall fooled, his music from the Encore on is just fu*king around, you think his sh*t he spits now is serious, like he lost all that talent from the past, fu*k outta here...i hope this rumor is true so the real Em awakens and puts dumb fu*ks like MYSONNE and VARUN313 in their place...fu*k it ima call out STFDKD37 cuz you ride Game too much its sickening

this Pasty damn near came to tears
 11 years ago '04        #134
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 791 791
 Mysonne said:
this Pasty damn near came to tears
naw B...its just that ignorant people like you make me angry...

edit: oh you just showed how ignorant you are by brining race into a hip hop conversation...


Last edited by {XtoDaZ}; 06-07-2007 at 03:51 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #135
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 {XtoDaZ} said:
naw B...its just that ignorant people like you make me angry...

edit: oh you just showed how ignorant you are by brining race into a hip hop conversation...
go wipe your v*gina
 11 years ago '06        #136
Yung Dilla 1506 heat pts1506
space
avatar space
space
$58,541 | Props total: 40872 40872
 {XtoDaZ} said:
hahahahaha Game groupies make me laugh ...fu*kin' clown

 YUNG CALIFORNIA said:
how much does game pay u to suck his d*ck?


yall 2 f*g**t n*ggas is mad funny get off em d*ck yeah em is nice but i don't think he will beat game so yall just fall back and first off i can't belive this fake a.ss story got u 2 stans all emotional what yall mad what chu gon do rap about me :D
 11 years ago '04        #137
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 791 791
 stfdkd37 said:
yall 2 f*g**t n*ggas is mad funny get off em d*ck yeah em is nice but i don't think he will beat game so yall just fall back and first off i can't belive this fake a.ss story got u 2 stans all emotional what yall mad what chu gon do rap about me :D
damn you really don't like any other artists do you...now you quoting your husband now @ west coast f*g**ts...oh and Mysonne is just a troll who just makes stupid/ignorant statements just to get some attention, wouldn't be surprised if Mysonne is Euphy...
 11 years ago '04        #138
runitback1 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
honestly who didnt expect this thread title to bring all the boxden retards out of the woodwork.


imo, if game does diss em, he wont have to respond. d12 and obie trice would show there appreciation for em and just come out and diss game before em decides to waste his time. if em does decide to come back at game he would have alot to say just cuz of games constant d*ckryding of dre and admiting that he got k!lled by em on that track. all he'd have to do is start his diss with that game line and then just diss him over a mix of game beats to further prove his point. game is very nice with his disses towards g unit and i think he did really well with budden but honestly em is a completely different monster and if game disses em hard enough hes gonna regret the response. also though if game bullsh*ts around with the first diss i doubt em even responds
 11 years ago '04        #139
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 {XtoDaZ} said:
damn you really don't like any other artists do you...now you quoting your husband now @ west coast f*g**ts...oh and Mysonne is just a troll who just makes stupid/ignorant statements just to get some attention, wouldn't be surprised if Mysonne is Euphy...
I bet you have posters where Eminem got his shirt off......
 06-07-2007, 04:00 PM         #140
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
yall 2 f*g**t n*ggas is mad funny get off em d*ck yeah em is nice but i don't think he will beat game so yall just fall back and first off i can't belive this fake a.ss story got u 2 stans all emotional what yall mad what chu gon do rap about me :D
Damn hope off of Games d*ck f*g**t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Suicide Girl
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Niggas Wit Baldies Or Barbers Enter
149 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside My brother and I smacking famous p**nstars assses and rapping about it
117 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside i cant stop watching old pac interviews
58 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Is she thick or slimthick
32 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside "How I turned a night in jail for DUI into $70,000"
23 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Caitlyn Jenner Attends ESPYs with Rumored Girlfriend Sophia Hutchins
123 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Xxxtentacian was walking around with a Louie Bag with 50,000 inside it
146 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy