Game promises to diss eminem

most viewed right now
 123
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Santoro said:
No a**hole I mean't 10 years since that Rhymefest Battle was in 97 at the Scribble Jam. And the Slim Shady LP dropped in 99.
99" oh that's even longer then 7 years but thanks for the help.

again 8 years ago, you can't be fu*king serious


Last edited by Mysonne; 06-07-2007 at 09:25 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #82
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
It's been over 8 years since that album dropped. I don't know about you but almost a year and half is no short span of time. How you can say he got murdered makes no sense. Make sure next time you name yourself after a better rapper.
 11 years ago '05        #83
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
Another thread filled with arguments that will never end
 11 years ago '04        #84
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Santoro said:
It's been over 8 years since that album dropped. I don't know about you but almost a year and half is no short span of time. How you can say he got murdered makes no sense. Make sure next time you name yourself after a better rapper.
Sorry but i'm not named after a rapper...That was a brick...
 11 years ago '04        #85
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1846 1846
em's a creative dude , a lyricist to the heart he will not only have original lines but will put a very creative twist and lyrical spin on everything game has already been clowned on and make it seem like the first time it has been pointed out. For game to really hurt Em's he's going to figure he has to mention his relationship with Dre, 50, and maybe even proof and kim or hailie and that'll just really awake a beast.
 11 years ago '05        #86
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Mysonne said:
Sorry but i'm not named after a rapper...That was a brick...
Excuse me for a.ssuming your name Mysonne is after a rapper since you're on a Hip Hop website. I've had arguments with you before on here. Its pointless, you're retarded.
 11 years ago '04        #87
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Santoro said:
Excuse me for a.ssuming your name Mysonne is after a rapper since you're on a Hip Hop website. I've had arguments with you before on here. Its pointless, you're retarded.
and you lost then and losing now shortbus....
 11 years ago '05        #88
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Afraid not. You have Game's d*ck in your mouth. You lost about 2 pages back.
 11 years ago '04        #89
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Santoro said:
Afraid not. You have Game's d*ck in your mouth. You lost about 2 pages back.
If any person says that someone black is better then Eminem to a white fan, then they are d*ck blowing, sounds logical.

You male video vixens are getting bolder and bolder


Last edited by Mysonne; 06-07-2007 at 09:39 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #90
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Melo_15_Jesus said:
i can already predict how the diss will go


-talking in the intro-


this lil whiteboy was pretending to be my friend and was talking sh*t behind my back! ill slap that zzzzzz


-beat starts-


dre saw more potential in me then you
matter of fact he said i was better then you
you couldnt survive like me without dre
your album would flop and everybody would have forgot u by today


- mentions eazy e and pac 12 times -



im a blood, im from compton im a real gangsta
your white u can never be a gangsta
u dont know me im crazy
u say ur shady prove it to me pus*y


-mentions dre 6 more times and mentions biggie 3 times-



I hope this isn't true that either side said that sh*t. I really didn't catch the subliminals in My bi*ch. Honestly though Em just needs to focus on his sh*t and leave it at that because Encore was terrible.
 11 years ago '05        #91
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
It has nothing to do with race. I love when black kids try to think it does. Because they just make themselves look dumber. Sales, skills, lyrical content, marketability. Em is superior on everything to Game. Only Game fans and d*ck riders think otherwise.
 11 years ago '04        #92
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 kuruption81 said:
Em just needs to focus on his sh*t and leave it at that because Encore was terrible.
Cosign i wouldn't even break my weed up on the CD case.
 11 years ago '04        #93
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Santoro said:
It has nothing to do with race. I love when black kids try to think it does. Because they just make themselves look dumber. Sales, skills, lyrical content, marketability. Em is superior on everything to Game. Only Game fans and d*ck riders think otherwise.
I'm not even a big Game fan.. What on my BX profile has anything BWS or Game on It? I know some of then BWS dudes but I'm a photog i meet people all the time. But your logic is since Em is the greatest to you..The world has to feel the same way...Sorry but that's real d*ck riding status.
 11 years ago '05        #94
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
20 of your last 50 posts are about Game or Game related. C'mon man. I'm done with you. Eminem is not my favorite rapper I just know Game isn't better than him in anything, rap wise. Plain and simple.
 11 years ago '04        #95
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Santoro said:
20 of your last 50 posts are about Game or Game related. C'mon man. I'm done with you. Eminem is not my favorite rapper I just know Game isn't better than him in anything, rap wise. Plain and simple.
GFTOH where else outside this thread have you ever seen me say anything about Game...Your done cuz your Yao Ming reaching
 06-07-2007, 09:52 AM         #96
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jake_starrz said:
n*gga shut up. eminem been trash for 4 or 5 years. all that dude raps about is his fu*king daughter or some real gay sh*t. em used to be dope, but i doubt that he can come back like that. as of this moment....game>em. by a landslide
:applause:
em made whiteboys feel like he their friend with all that depression sh*t he writes. the truth is hip hop, where it began, what it REPRESENTS .. think about it ... then tell me how the fu*k anyone can say a whiteboy could possibly be hip hops golden child.
 06-07-2007, 09:57 AM         #97
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:
HE HAS A DISS TRACK AGAINST ROYCE how is that backing down from a battle when they were suppose to be friends in the first place Ja rule ate him up by saying that harsh line about a n*gga daughter:finger: fu*k outta here em ripped his a.ss i'm surprise em ain't shoot his a.ss for that sh*t Joe Budden already hit game a.ss wit a huge uppercut now if he fu*ks wit em and fu*k around and bring the old em out say good bye to GAME
em shoot up someone? n*gga please.
em aint shootin nobody. that fool aint sh*t but a depressed whiteboy, who dre wanted to sign both for his writing AND his skin color. he a fu*kin gimmick.
 06-07-2007, 09:58 AM         #98
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOOD

hopefully eminem comes back becuz of this cuz i aint heard a tight em song in YEARS
 06-07-2007, 10:04 AM         #99
Excuse My Fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Melo_15_Jesus said:
i can already predict how the diss will go


-talking in the intro-


this lil whiteboy was pretending to be my friend and was talking sh*t behind my back! ill slap that zzzzzz


-beat starts-


dre saw more potential in me then you
matter of fact he said i was better then you
you couldnt survive like me without dre
your album would flop and everybody would have forgot u by today


- mentions eazy e and pac 12 times -



im a blood, im from compton im a real gangsta
your white u can never be a gangsta
u dont know me im crazy
u say ur shady prove it to me pus*y


-mentions dre 6 more times and mentions biggie 3 times-
Lol props romo then say jayz's name 5more times game is a clown
 11 years ago '07        #100
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Man threadstarter (Doc D) got ya'll nigs on here all hyped up and he still hasn't posted a 'credible' source. This story is BS to me until I hear otherwise.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy