Game promises to diss eminem

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 1717 1717
 KruptedWayz said:
Yall overhype Em, after his second album ems been trashhh
:applause:
 06-07-2007, 02:35 AM         #22
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem has never battled anyone good. And he hasn't made any good music after the Marshall Mathers LP.
 11 years ago '04        #23
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,744 | Props total: 1275 1275
^^ja was aight

i remember that little line about Hailie
hes not the best lyricist but when he used to emcee he was nice
 11 years ago '04        #24
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 Melo_15_Jesus said:
i can already predict how the diss will go

-talking in the intro-

this lil whiteboy was pretending to be my friend and was talking sh*t behind my back! ill slap that zzzzzz

-beat starts-

dre saw more potential in me then you
matter of fact he said i was better then you
you couldnt survive like me without dre
your album would flop and everybody would have forgot u by today

- mentions eazy e and pac 12 times -

im a blood, im from compton im a real gangsta
your white u can never be a gangsta
u dont know me im crazy
u say ur shady prove it to me pus*y

-mentions dre 6 more times and mentions biggie 3 times-
n*gga shut up. eminem been trash for 4 or 5 years. all that dude raps about is his fu*king daughter or some real gay sh*t. em used to be dope, but i doubt that he can come back like that. as of this moment....game>em. by a landslide
 11 years ago '07        #25
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1085 1085
the game is one of the best rappers in the world today ONE OF THE BEST get it right. em was cool bak in the day not no more. gunit got fuked in the a.ss by game look atthem f*g**ts floppin now. that was cuz of game. em dont want it with the mutha fuken messiah of gangsta rap
 11 years ago '04        #26
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
and your source for this article is.........
 11 years ago '06        #27
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
sounds like fake bullsh*t plus wtf would em have anything to say to the dr the worker never tells the boss what to do.Em should know most of all because dre helped his a.ss but dont think em will win righ now though i wonder if game would diss haley or his wiv he has alot to work with but is kinda mest up.
 11 years ago '05        #28
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Game u just get shut down! there will be no hope for him
 11 years ago '05        #29
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1668 1668
Man, can't believe people on BX thinking Em can take on Game in a beef right now. I haven't been impressed with Em's ish since Til I Collapse & Lose Yourself. After that, its been trash and trash.

What, you think a.ss Like That is lyrically superior to 300 Bars?

Maybe that was an unfair comparison, but My Apologies (which is arguably Em's best track in 2006-2007) had 2 recycled verses anyway. And this is coming from someone who thinks Game isn't a great artist. But he did murder G-Unit, and he did spit nice on those mixtapes. Though as a whole (in retrospect), Eminem's career > Game's career.

But...

Ya'll sayin' Em will murder Game - at his current status?

Negro please.

Last edited by Left Hook; 06-07-2007 at 04:40 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #30
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3482 3482
 Left Hook said:
Man, can't believe people on BX thinking Em can take on Game in a beef right now. I haven't been impressed with Em's ish since Til I Collapse & Lose Yourself. After that, its been trash and trash.

What, you think a.ss Like That is lyrically superior to 300 Bars?

Maybe that was an unfair comparison, but My Apologies (which is arguably Em's best track in 2006-2007) had 2 recycled verses anyway. And this is coming from someone who thinks Game isn't a great artist. But he did murder G-Unit, and he did spit nice on those mixtapes. Though as a whole (in retrospect), Eminem's career > Game's career.

But...

Ya'll sayin' Em will murder Game - at his current status?

Negro please.

I feel what your saying but.......if Game actually get at Em' mentally...mentioning his daugther or Proof it's a done deal.....Em' is an emtional rapper and feeds off of negativity like that...so everybodyh cant say he'll get murdered or even bruised
 11 years ago '04        #31
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
GET EM GAME....

Game >>>>>>>Em
 06-07-2007, 06:18 AM         #32
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What real opponent has Eminem battled? He backed down from Royce, on the real Ja ate him up, but people was too busy d*ckriding. Game will eat Eminem up in a battle. Game too aggressive for Em right now. It would be a good battle if it happened tho.
 11 years ago '04        #33
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 KruptedWayz said:
wow your on 50's d*ck
Looks to me like your on Game's d*ck. You posted 4x in the 1st page of this thread telling other people they d*ckride while all you've done is stay on Games sac.
 11 years ago '04        #34
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,688 | Props total: 15456 15456
 jake_starrz said:
n*gga shut up. eminem been trash for 4 or 5 years. all that dude raps about is his fu*king daughter or some real gay sh*t. em used to be dope, but i doubt that he can come back like that. as of this moment....game>em. by a landslide
lol you fu*kin idiot, i could say the same sh*t about game.

what does that n*gga rap about? compton, dr. dre, 2pac, biggie, west coast, lowriders?

he says the same sh*t in every single song.
 06-07-2007, 06:39 AM         #35
Gerry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em would rip game..id love to see it happen just to shut game groupies up..but they probably still over hype games disses..

Em>>>Game
 11 years ago '06        #36
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Lesane said:
Eminem has never battled anyone good. And he hasn't made any good music after the Marshall Mathers LP.
Canibus was wack????? Im not going to say something retarted and say Eminem aint one of the sickest lyrist of our time and agree that one gear no range game will out rhyme the n*gga that said

Subliminal thoughts when I'm stop sending them women are caught in webs spin and hauk venom/
Adrenaline shots of penicillin could not get the illing to stop./
Amoxacilin is just not real enough.
 06-07-2007, 06:58 AM         #37
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well if he does diss eminem dont forget eminem got some skillz when it comes to dissin but he never took on a real rapper he only made funny of nsync and backstreet boys britney and christina its not like ever when agains a real rapper game might go crazy on that track yall heard the end of body bag how game sound a little crazy lol but game still a nice emcee but eminem may come with some out of left field ish lol
 11 years ago '06        #38
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
 King Juels said:
What real opponent has Eminem battled? He backed down from Royce, on the real Ja ate him up, but people was too busy d*ckriding. Game will eat Eminem up in a battle. Game too aggressive for Em right now. It would be a good battle if it happened tho.
HE HAS A DISS TRACK AGAINST ROYCE how is that backing down from a battle when they were suppose to be friends in the first place Ja rule ate him up by saying that harsh line about a n*gga daughter:finger: fu*k outta here em ripped his a.ss i'm surprise em ain't shoot his a.ss for that sh*t Joe Budden already hit game a.ss wit a huge uppercut now if he fu*ks wit em and fu*k around and bring the old em out say good bye to GAME
 11 years ago '04        #39
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i find some posts in this thread funny. saying em got nuffin to say about game lol. what does game got to say about eminem that hasnt already been said?

we all know hes white, we all know his wife was/is stupid, we all know he did drugs, we all know his mother an him dont got a good relationship.

i mean game cud talk bout hailey or proof but i doubt he wud wanna do that cus im sure em cud write some sh*t if it came down to it. em puts out garbage cus he knows it will sale. ems stuff on the reup was good.

also lets be real. eminems fanbase alone wud end games career lol. game went what 4 or 5x platinum on his first cd? still hasnt gone platinum on his 2nd cd yet. em has gone diamond an everything. game might actually win lyrically but career wise this wud be stupid.
 11 years ago '04        #40
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
 thekingpin said:
might be a good battle but mark my words em is done. everything hes put out from encore & on has been garbage. em is way past his prime & honestly game is barely just getting there

well encore might be trash to you. but i know encore sold more then game's second album
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now