Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
who gives a fu*k...nobody gives a sh*t really bout new york and her warm mud crab lookin a.ss.
 06-06-2007, 12:01 PM         #42
Mr 315 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any of you been to her hometown Utica, NY...haha thats where i live im not surprise you gotta see people down here you see prostitutes day and night
 11 years ago '06        #43
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 Mcmasterlock said:
I want to be on the first season of "I Love Blackbarbii" .
sign me up today!!!
 06-06-2007, 12:29 PM         #44
PHANTOM TWIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like some shyt somebody made up. Stick to your day job and give up writing fiction.
 11 years ago '06        #45
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18056 18056
Damn, first they said Hoopz had HIV now New York. It was always obvious you had to be dirty to fu*k Flavor Flav.
 06-06-2007, 12:43 PM         #46
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Damn, first they said Hoopz had HIV now New York. It was always obvious you had to be dirty to fu*k Flavor Flav.
That bi*ch is live, *The Game-I got the scoop on hoops no matter the case She'll let you spray on her face long as your bathing apes*.
 11 years ago '04        #47
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
 ThaReapa420 said:
sh*t n*gga you ain't never lied...too bad she ain't in the A...
Hell yea folk...Black Barbie certified :applause:
 11 years ago '07        #48
Fashion78 
space
space
space
$98 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, I sure hope this sh*t aint tru, cuz i had an audition for that show late las month in Chicago. They just called me yesterday sayin i made it to the semi-finals (top 40 ppl)...I was so fu*kin xcited......but, sh*t now, im kinda nervous now. They makin ppl do a backround check & a hiv test cuz i had to take one yesterday. So im kinda confused now! Man, Man, Man, i sure hope this sh*t is fake.
 06-06-2007, 12:45 PM         #49
PHANTOM TWIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember one of my threads in this forum getting deleted for not putting the source link in the first post.
 11 years ago '06        #50
bdogg81 1 heat pts
space
space
$433 | Props total: 0 0
new york tested positive, flav better check that sh$t maybe thats why tango left. always strap up boys(trojan). mad props
 11 years ago '05        #51
Obscene 
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 0 0
she might've caught it from Hip-Hop's greatest hype man, u dudes know who that is
 11 years ago '04        #52
Bygdogg 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
Coughs*** Bullsh*t
 06-06-2007, 01:04 PM         #53
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh must be from mediatakeout lol
 11 years ago '07        #54
Fashion78 
space
space
space
$98 | Props total: 0 0
 OoChiLLoO said:
n*gga they gonna inject you with the monster just to get u on the show!!!!!!

... no but if this story was true, and you were picked even tho u don't have HIV, would you be one of those dudes "willing to take a chance"???

Damn cuz, thats a gud point u jus made...i gotta honor that one. No i wouldnt take a chance. But the producer of the show has been n constant contact w/me, so if it does turn out im on the show, u best believe ima b bringing this 2 his attention. But i appreciate the veiw on that. I really didnt sit to think if i even wana fu*k wit it now. But its not even a ? in my mind that if this story iz tru, that i wuld even entertain the idea of bein a contestant. Cuz, sh*t, i heard u mite be able to get that sh*t 4rm kissin too rite? And we all kno she dun kissed alot of mofo's
 11 years ago '04        #55
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
Yall act like the bi*ch immuned to HIV or something....whos the say that this is complete bullsh*t? Yall talk bout how ugly she is...bi*ch might be hella loose...I swear mayn...i could tell you BlackBarbi had Herpes and yall n*ggaz would still beat thinkin I was hatin...(by the way, she dont...I dont think)

PS. to BlackBarbi...I only used yo name because it was thrown around so much in this thread and I had to have an example
 11 years ago '05        #56
SlickNick 
space
space
$1,786 | Props total: 797 797
Source?
 11 years ago '06        #57
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
This is fake, and a cruel thing to joke about......
 11 years ago '05        #58
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
This is too funny coz i dunno if my lil bro was joking or what, but he said his best friend back in Columbus Ohio - Myke, fu*ked New York recently somewhere. Now i'm bout to really find out wadup.
 11 years ago '05        #59
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
this is bullsh*t...
 11 years ago '04        #60
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
roflmao.

who would want to fu*k an hiv positive person, dog? lmao! this is the funniest made up story, ever.

she's been poked by a few men, though. flavor flav, tango, and chance's brother (i forget his name), just to name a few.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy