Why are people still fans of SPM?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-05-2007, 12:39 AM         #21
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
you're thinking is fu*ked up....

i personally don't listen to the dude, just don't like his music, but him being a child molestor has nothing to do with his skills on the mic........

if he had k!lled 47 blind kids with a butter knife it wouldn't make him a worse rapper........

that's why people still listen to him, they like his music, not his personal life......
my thinking is fu*ked up? dude get the fu*k outta here..
so out of those 47 blind kids, he k!lled one of your kids, would you still listen to his music? wait hold on fu*k that lame example, if you were the father who SPM performed oral s3x on YOUR nine year old girl, would you still like his music? ya'll got me thinking yall have been doing some sh*t like that, how you gonna still listen to a dude who fu*ks nine year old kids? you play that sh*t in your car and folks ask about whos that dude, wtf are you going to say? Yo man thats SPM, he's in jail for 45 years for performing oral s3x on a nine year old girl and fu*king other seventeen underage girls plus getting a 14 year old pregnant, but I'll still bump his music man. Remember that dude who made that song "Great balls of fire?" he fu*ked his young cousin, how do you think his fans took to that? I'll give you a hint, at his final concert, people called him a pedophile and throw sh*t at him, yeah they really loved his music.
 06-05-2007, 12:53 AM         #22
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
DID YOU READ WHAT I SAID TO YOUR STUPID a.ss? HE fu*kED A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL AND HAD A KID BUT HE DENIED IT, HES A PEDOPHILE.

In July 2001, 20-year-old Jill Odom filed a lawsuit to force Coy to take a paternity test and legally declare him the father of her son.[2] Odom was 14 years old at the time of the child's birth, and alleged that the then-21 year old Coy was aware that she was in seventh grade.[1][2]. This incident would later be used against Coy in his molestation charge of a separate girl. Coy was legally declared the child's father and was forced to pay back child support and other expenses.

PLUS seventeen OTHER underage girls said that he has s3x with them too, SO I GUESS SEVENTEEN girls would actually lie so that they could get "SPM's paper?" STFU your a stupid a.ss spm groupie who is denying the truth that spm is a sick a.ss pedophile, plus why the fu*k would a NINE year old girl lie about something like that? get your mind right and stop supporting perverts like him.
LMAO, FIRST OFF QUIT ACTING LIKE A bi*ch, and stop goin on and on off of what numerous sh*t in the media said about it and taking that as the truth.....yea he has a fu*kin kid with some bi*ch he fu*ked with many yrs ago, no sh*t, been read that long time ago, but that bi*ch was a hoe/golddigger wanted his a.ss to fu*k her, so quit actin like the girls all innocent and sh*t, when she KNEW what she tryin to do......Thats not molestation or pediphilia, especially if he didnt know if she was 13 or not.....But we dont know if he knew, so get the fu*k off that sh*t......Point is that bi*ch was tryin to get his a.ss in court, and get his MONEY, dumbass and ended up doin that, plus he admitted to not eating the 9yr old out............and the bi*ch LIED in court, and as I said THERE IS NO fu*kIN EVIDENCE ABOUT THE 9 YR OLD, SO IF THERE AINT NO EVIDENCE, THERES NO STORY..

Lol you gettin upset and callin me a groupie, im just speaking what I really know about it, from a reliable dude I know from TX, and not from no damn article.....

Last edited by GOD999; 06-05-2007 at 12:56 AM..
 06-05-2007, 01:23 AM         #23
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there was a lot of politics involved with his trial, either way dude doesn't get a pass since he fu*ked a 14 year old chick and had his kid.....that's a no-no....
 11 years ago '06        #24
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
chicano rap? ir emember seein a vid with some mexican n*ggas copyin that Hate It or Love It video with the simulated neighbordhoods and sh*t and they was ridin through in a car on spokes just like the hate it or love it joint

lol i used to laugh when i seen that sh*t
 06-05-2007, 01:31 AM         #25
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
LMAO, FIRST OFF QUIT ACTING LIKE A bi*ch, and stop goin on and on off of what numerous sh*t in the media said about it and taking that as the truth.....yea he has a fu*kin kid with some bi*ch he fu*ked with many yrs ago, no sh*t, been read that long time ago, but that bi*ch was a hoe/golddigger wanted his a.ss to fu*k her, so quit actin like the girls all innocent and sh*t, when she KNEW what she tryin to do......Thats not molestation or pediphilia, especially if he didnt know if she was 13 or not.....But we dont know if he knew, so get the fu*k off that sh*t......Point is that bi*ch was tryin to get his a.ss in court, and get his MONEY, dumbass and ended up doin that, plus he admitted to not eating the 9yr old out............and the bi*ch LIED in court, and as I said THERE IS NO fu*kIN EVIDENCE ABOUT THE 9 YR OLD, SO IF THERE AINT NO EVIDENCE, THERES NO STORY..

Lol you gettin upset and callin me a groupie, im just speaking what I really know about it, from a reliable dude I know from TX, and not from no damn article.....
n*gga seriously, as I read all the sh*t you type, you get dumb and dumber, you just said they HE admitted not eating the 9yr old like we ARE SUPPOSED TO TRUST HIM, wtf? are you that stupid? Plus he KNEW she was 14 LOL, thats why he tried to deny his OWN KID, he didnt want people to know about him fu*king a 14 year old, plus your running out cuz you STILL haven't told me about why would seventeen other girls would say that SPM had s3x with them, you have no evidence to sh*t man, your just a spm groupie who would defend that man to the death, which is real sad, unless you have REAL evidence then saying that she lied on stand by YOUR words, then you got NOTHING, seriously, you still haven't told me any articles plus I don't care that your a "reliable dude" from TX, do you know spm? are you his brother? if not then your some dude who doesn't know sh*t defending a pedophile, I'm done with this too because your just saying sh*t without giving me proof. So no proof, no story lol :applause:
 06-05-2007, 01:38 AM         #26
CaptainSaveAHo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He didn't do sh*t. You need to check out this video of Bash talking about the case. . How are you gonna convict somebody when the only witness is a little girl testifying that it all might have been a dream, and no evidence.
 06-05-2007, 01:40 AM         #27
rickyd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F Spm
 06-05-2007, 02:00 AM         #28
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
you have no evidence to sh*t man
THERE WAS NEVER EVIDENCE AT ALL....I said this damn near 3 times or some sh*t alredy......If they goin off of what one girl says at the court, then that gives me all the right to say fu*k the court, cuz its wasnt no fair trial if they gonna believe everything that comes out a supposed "innocent" girl at court...........What dont you understand about that the 14 yr old was hoe trying to get SPM's damn money that wanted SPM to fu*k her, and he ended up doin? bi*ch manipulated him, so all these articles about him "Molesting" the girl, all them articles got their sh*t wrong....Especially if she WANTED the dude to fu*k her, so hows that molestation? thats manipulation n*gga[quote]

your just a spm groupie who would defend that man to the death, which is real sad, unless you have REAL evidence then saying that she lied on stand by YOUR words, then you got NOTHING, seriously,
Oh so you know me now n*gga? You dont know sh*t about me, and second

sh*t you want proof I aint lyin? Listen to n*ggas title song off his recent 'When Devils Strike' album that dropped last yr.....he talks about that whole case and the bi*ch lying in court.....Listen to this and TRY to say im wrong

SPM - When Devils Strike
 06-05-2007, 02:25 AM         #29
BERNARDOOO50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eljesserocks said:
spm is trash. man that whole chicano rap is wack a.ss fu*k.
TRUUU
 06-05-2007, 02:32 AM         #30
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay he still fu*ked up with fu*king a 14 year old girl, im talking about the seventeen other kids, you saying they lied too?
 11 years ago '04        #31
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 X-NINE said:
Are you? Read what I said b4 you post

THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT COURT, THEREFORE IT WAS AN UNFAIR TRIAL, THAT MEANS, NO PIX, NO VIDEO, NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE NOR NONE OF THAT sh*t WAS SHOWN, they went off what the little girl said and took her word for it.....wtf part of that did you not undastand?

All the real n*ggas know this was a bullsh*t case so that the parents of that girl could get SPM's paper....and thats fact

The media got you fu*ked up....Plus in the new album booklet, theres an interview with his brother that says the whole case is bullsh*t, so whatever dogg.....

so if u had a 9yr old daughter and she told u a guy had s3x with her u wudnt do anything cus there was no evidence?
 11 years ago '05        #32
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Doc D said:
my thinking is fu*ked up? dude get the fu*k outta here..
so out of those 47 blind kids, he k!lled one of your kids, would you still listen to his music? wait hold on fu*k that lame example, if you were the father who SPM performed oral s3x on YOUR nine year old girl, would you still like his music? ya'll got me thinking yall have been doing some sh*t like that, how you gonna still listen to a dude who fu*ks nine year old kids? you play that sh*t in your car and folks ask about whos that dude, wtf are you going to say? Yo man thats SPM, he's in jail for 45 years for performing oral s3x on a nine year old girl and fu*king other seventeen underage girls plus getting a 14 year old pregnant, but I'll still bump his music man. Remember that dude who made that song "Great balls of fire?" he fu*ked his young cousin, how do you think his fans took to that? I'll give you a hint, at his final concert, people called him a pedophile and throw sh*t at him, yeah they really loved his music.

i don't listen to his music now, but if he k!lled/molested my kid he wouldn't be living to make any more music.......but regardless of what you want to try to say to prove me wrong my statement is true.........

it doesn't matter if somebody fu*ks a little boy, if someone lies about everything they rap about, if someone r*pes a nun, if someone ate poop for dinner for 3 weeks straight, none of that would make them a worse rapper.....

i don't condone what he did, just like i don't condone what R. Kelly or Little Richard did, but it doesn't effect their music in any way...........

you're trying to imply that what he does in his personal life effects his talent on the mic, when it doesn't in the least........it doesn't change his music at all, it doesn't effect his listeners.......the only way it would effect his listeners is if he started rapping about that sh*t.......

since i a.ssume he doesn't rap about, there's no reason for his fans to stop listening to him........it doesn't mean they condone what he did, it means they don't let what he did effect their opinion on his music.....
 11 years ago '05        #33
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8060 8060
good one doc d on daliff that n*gga swear he know everything
 06-05-2007, 12:03 PM         #34
angelstang5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man if yall come down to houston and talk sh*t bout SPM ALL HIS FANS WILL KICK SOME a.ss. everyone down here love his a.ss they still play his songs over and over and over regular and chopped and screwed
 06-05-2007, 12:18 PM         #35
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-fu*k Spm.
-Hoes be on sum bullsh*t every day, dont trust em, they get they own kids to lie for 'em.
-Whitey be makin it hard on anyone of black & latino backgrounds to defend themselves in court - he might be innocent.
-Even if he is innocent though, this fool went and put out one of the weakest muthafu*kin albums in decades with that Devils Strike sh*t [and I gives a fu*k if you locked down - to release that sh*t to pay ya fu*kin lawyer bills?? ya broke and beggin little trick]

word
 06-05-2007, 01:04 PM         #36
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AITE, YALL WANT THE TRUTH? heres EXACTLY what my homie down in TX knows about this bullsh*t case, in his own words.....He hit me up with a private message on the other board tellin ALL the sh*t yall dont even know......

11 years ago '04        #37
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Doc D said:
DID YOU READ WHAT I SAID TO YOUR STUPID a.ss? HE fu*kED A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL AND HAD A KID BUT HE DENIED IT, HES A PEDOPHILE.

In July 2001, 20-year-old Jill Odom filed a lawsuit to force Coy to take a paternity test and legally declare him the father of her son.[2] Odom was 14 years old at the time of the child's birth, and alleged that the then-21 year old Coy was aware that she was in seventh grade.[1][2]. This incident would later be used against Coy in his molestation charge of a separate girl. Coy was legally declared the child's father and was forced to pay back child support and other expenses.

PLUS seventeen OTHER underage girls said that he has s3x with them too, SO I GUESS SEVENTEEN girls would actually lie so that they could get "SPM's paper?" STFU your a stupid a.ss spm groupie who is denying the truth that spm is a sick a.ss pedophile, plus why the fu*k would a NINE year old girl lie about something like that? get your mind right and stop supporting perverts like him.
who the fu*k is 14 in seventh grade?
 11 years ago '04        #38
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
and daliff ur wrong about what someone does doesnt effect his music
when u pay for an artists music u are supporting them and whatever they do outside of music...if someones rapin kids they aint gettin support just like eminem sayin NIG^ER bi*ches people said fu*k that were not supportin him
 06-05-2007, 03:31 PM         #39
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
 11 years ago '04        #40
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 299 299
since someone brought it up fu*k that lean like a joto song i cant belive staions actually play that junk
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy