Why are people still fans of SPM?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2007, 09:23 PM         #1
11405 pageviews
62 comments

Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are people still fans of SPM?

This is fu*ked up, he performs oral s3x ON A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL, this pissed me off because some people keep saying he spits raw sh*t, I'm like WTF, who cares!!!!, HE HAD s3x WITH A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL.

Carlos Coy is currently incarcerated within the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. In 2002 Coy was on trial for allegedly performing oral s3x on his daughter's nine-year-old friend while she slept over at his house one night in September 2001. Claims that Coy had engaged in s3xual activity with other underage girls, a total of seventeen excluding his accuser, quickly arose after his September 25, 2001 arrest. Despite a lack of physical evidence, a Houston jury convicted Coy of aggravated s3xual a.ssault of a child on May 18, 2002. Coy was sentenced to 45 years in prison and ordered to pay a $10,000 fine.

62 comments for "Why are people still fans of SPM?"

11 years ago '05        #2
Proofbreal 
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 451 451
probably drunk outta his mind
 06-04-2007, 09:35 PM         #3
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whos that?
 11 years ago '04        #4
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 299 299
^^ a mexican rapper.... personaly i never listened to his music or alot of the so cal rappers, i listen to some norther cali stuff from like black and brown thizz latin and some other dudes out here
 06-04-2007, 10:00 PM         #5
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spm is trash. man that whole chicano rap is wack a.ss fu*k.
 11 years ago '05        #6
jkrhomies8 
space
space
$736 | Props total: 2 2
^fu*k outta here with that sh*t
 06-04-2007, 10:10 PM         #7
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man free that n*gga

His whole court case was bullsh*t, no evidence, no pics, no video's, all the court did was go off of what the GIRL said, so its a bullsh*t situation for the man

Free SPM
 11 years ago '07        #8
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 248 248
chicano rap ain't all that good
 06-04-2007, 10:18 PM         #9
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ a mexican rapper.... personaly i never listened to his music or alot of the so cal rappers, i listen to some norther cali stuff from like black and brown thizz latin and some other dudes out here

Hes from Texas tho aint he lol? I like 1 or 2 of his songs - didnt know he was in for 45 years tho
 06-04-2007, 10:22 PM         #10
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
Man free that n*gga

His whole court case was bullsh*t, no evidence, no pics, no video's, all the court did was go off of what the GIRL said, so its a bullsh*t situation for the man

Free SPM
are you retarded? He has a son from a girl he fu*ked when she was 14 YEARS OLD and he has fu*ked other underage girls, see this is what I'm talking about
 06-04-2007, 10:23 PM         #11
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jkrhomies8 said:
^fu*k outta here with that sh*t
metido your in nc you dont know chicano rap............
 06-04-2007, 10:29 PM         #12
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FREE SPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he didnt do it and we all know it
 06-04-2007, 10:53 PM         #13
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
are you retarded?
Are you? Read what I said b4 you post

THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT COURT, THEREFORE IT WAS AN UNFAIR TRIAL, THAT MEANS, NO PIX, NO VIDEO, NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE NOR NONE OF THAT sh*t WAS SHOWN, they went off what the little girl said and took her word for it.....wtf part of that did you not undastand?

All the real n*ggas know this was a bullsh*t case so that the parents of that girl could get SPM's paper....and thats fact

The media got you fu*ked up....Plus in the new album booklet, theres an interview with his brother that says the whole case is bullsh*t, so whatever dogg.....

Last edited by GOD999; 06-04-2007 at 10:56 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #14
sugenutt 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 7 7
"wiggy wiggy wiggy wiggy wiggy wiggyyyyy"
 06-04-2007, 11:21 PM         #15
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
Are you? Read what I said b4 you post

THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT COURT, THEREFORE IT WAS AN UNFAIR TRIAL, THAT MEANS, NO PIX, NO VIDEO, NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE NOR NONE OF THAT sh*t WAS SHOWN, they went off what the little girl said and took her word for it.....wtf part of that did you not undastand?

All the real n*ggas know this was a bullsh*t case so that the parents of that girl could get SPM's paper....and thats fact

The media got you fu*ked up....Plus in the new album booklet, theres an interview with his brother that says the whole case is bullsh*t, so whatever dogg.....

DID YOU READ WHAT I SAID TO YOUR STUPID a.ss? HE fu*kED A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL AND HAD A KID BUT HE DENIED IT, HES A PEDOPHILE.

In July 2001, 20-year-old Jill Odom filed a lawsuit to force Coy to take a paternity test and legally declare him the father of her son.[2] Odom was 14 years old at the time of the child's birth, and alleged that the then-21 year old Coy was aware that she was in seventh grade.[1][2]. This incident would later be used against Coy in his molestation charge of a separate girl. Coy was legally declared the child's father and was forced to pay back child support and other expenses.

PLUS seventeen OTHER underage girls said that he has s3x with them too, SO I GUESS SEVENTEEN girls would actually lie so that they could get "SPM's paper?" STFU your a stupid a.ss spm groupie who is denying the truth that spm is a sick a.ss pedophile, plus why the fu*k would a NINE year old girl lie about something like that? get your mind right and stop supporting perverts like him.
 06-04-2007, 11:29 PM         #16
The Impaler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does that have to do with SPM skills?

R.Kelly f**ks and pisses on little girls, and people still buy his records.
 06-04-2007, 11:31 PM         #17
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 (619)309-6449 said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up...that girl went on the stand and said she lied:finger:
n*gga your just fu*king stupid, give me an article that says she was lying about the whole thing, if you can't give me nothing then just k!ll yo self, you support a pedophile, none of you have even said sh*t about why he fu*ked a 14 year old girl and got her pregnant nor the SEVENTEEN girls who said SPM had s3x with.You people are retarded
 06-04-2007, 11:51 PM         #18
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol yea thats what I thought, he's guilty!
 06-05-2007, 12:07 AM         #19
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah....he did it
 11 years ago '05        #20
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
you're thinking is fu*ked up....

i personally don't listen to the dude, just don't like his music, but him being a child molestor has nothing to do with his skills on the mic........

if he had k!lled 47 blind kids with a butter knife it wouldn't make him a worse rapper........

that's why people still listen to him, they like his music, not his personal life......
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy