online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Why are people still fans of SPM?

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

06-04-2007, 09:23 PM         #1
19513 page views
0 comments

Doc D 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Why are people still fans of SPM?

This is fu*ked up, he performs oral s3x ON A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL, this pissed me off because some people keep saying he spits raw sh*t, I'm like WTF, who cares!!!!, HE HAD s3x WITH A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL.

Carlos Coy is currently incarcerated within the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. In 2002 Coy was on trial for allegedly performing oral s3x on his daughter's nine-year-old friend while she slept over at his house one night in September 2001. Claims that Coy had engaged in s3xual activity with other underage girls, a total of seventeen excluding his accuser, quickly arose after his September 25, 2001 arrest. Despite a lack of physical evidence, a Houston jury convicted Coy of aggravated s3xual assault of a child on May 18, 2002. Coy was sentenced to 45 years in prison and ordered to pay a $10,000 fine.

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+1924
Only fans girls expose how they really think after being called a high tech pr..
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props+5615
Video inside Ye on clubhouse when he couldn’t stop laughing at the thought of Meek M..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+4713
Image(s) inside Rodney Jones Exposed as a Liar in Diddy Lawsuit
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+397
Welp the cycle of idolatry that beyonce started not gonna end good