Jun 4 - Microsoft is Hustling Xbox 360 Owners!

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like what Microsoft is doing?

Props Slaps
 06-05-2007, 11:08 AM         #141
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bdboy04 said:
why when somebody trying to bring yall imformation some of boxden fools wanna ish on the person yall need to check that ish and grow up
Exactly, attacking the messenger is doing no good. It just shows that they know what was happening to them.
 11 years ago '04        #142
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 shonuff12 said:
yea..so it has more than one meaning...but my definition was still correct..and you still lost....and you're still mad about it
im not mad at all
 06-05-2007, 11:22 AM         #143
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:

if you can't afford a $10 map pack you shouldn't have droped the dough to buy a 360 and Xbox live gold.

u mad that sony isn't doing so hot this time around?
Who's mad other than the Xbox fans?

I post an article and get flamed harder than Tony Romo.

People just need to realize they're wasting a ton of money. Microsoft is just a.ss raping their install base because they wanted to sell the console for cheap. It's all smoke and mirrors with them, and the buyers are being played.

They say the PS3 is too much, while you'll end up paying a lot more for a 360 than a PS3.

The console alone is 400 dollars, with xbox live for 6 years is $700. That's even a 360 console can even last that long. Buying downloadable content for each game would push that even further.

Read the article. The developers are laughing all the way to the bank with your money, with you thinking that it was worth it. Maps and other content that developers can whip up during lunch break isn't worth $10-15 dollars.
 11 years ago '07        #144
UltimateWarrior 
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
MICROSOFT ARE SOME HUSTLER LIKE CASSIDY ON THE GRIND
 11 years ago '05        #145
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
Holy sh*t at this thread

Luda, what have you done .
 06-05-2007, 11:31 AM         #146
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jai-O said:
Holy sh*t at this thread

Luda, what have you done .
Enraged a bunch of Xbox fans?
 11 years ago '06        #147
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 luda06 said:
Who's mad other than the Xbox fans?

I post an article and get flamed harder than Tony Romo.

People just need to realize they're wasting a ton of money. Microsoft is just a.ss raping their install base because they wanted to sell the console for cheap. It's all smoke and mirrors with them, and the buyers are being played.

They say the PS3 is too much, while you'll end up paying a lot more for a 360 than a PS3.

The console alone is 400 dollars, with xbox live for 6 years is $700. That's even a 360 console can even last that long. Buying downloadable content for each game would push that even further.

Read the article. The developers are laughing all the way to the bank with your money, with you thinking that it was worth it. Maps and other content that developers can whip up during lunch break isn't worth $10-15 dollars.
I'm not tryna get into some e-beef, because I particularly don't care, but this is how business works...any item you purchase @ retail price has a mark-up, so in essence you're always getting "hustled" when you buy a retail item...even when you buy wholesale, you have to pay a mark up....smaller than retail, but a mark up none the less...auxillary items, are considered non essential, so they're subject to whatever pricing the seller feels appropriate...the Jordans n*ggas break they neck to buy, don't cost 150$ to manufacture, but that is their retail value...other colored shoelaces are considered non essential, so if they wanna charge 20$ a pair for those, it's their option to charge that & your choice to buy....same rules apply here...
 06-05-2007, 12:07 PM         #148
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
I'm not tryna get into some e-beef, because I particularly don't care, but this is how business works...any item you purchase @ retail price has a mark-up, so in essence you're always getting "hustled" when you buy a retail item...even when you buy wholesale, you have to pay a mark up....smaller than retail, but a mark up none the less...auxillary items, are considered non essential, so they're subject to whatever pricing the seller feels appropriate...the Jordans n*ggas break they neck to buy, don't cost 150$ to manufacture, but that is their retail value...other colored shoelaces are considered non essential, so if they wanna charge 20$ a pair for those, it's their option to charge that & your choice to buy....same rules apply here...
So basically you're trying to justify Microsoft's action by using Jordan as an example? That's just as bad man. There's several complaints and protests against Nike for producing their products for next to nothing costs while over exaggerating their retail price.

Microsoft is worse than Nike IMO. The article states that 10% of the development staff for the original game is used to create additional content. Yet they want to charge $10-$20 dollars for things that would otherwise be free on a PC or on a rival's console.
 11 years ago '05        #149
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Luda!

Quit fu*king crying man....

Finally Jann came in here and let you know that your looked at as a little whining bi*ch by Boxden.

Of course Nike is gonna charge as much as they do for Jordans because theres a demand for them, why the fu*k they gonna lower the costs when theres no need to?

And I cant stress this enough,
YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR QUALITY PRODUCT.

And quit with the "360 ends up costing more anyway," last I checked, downloading an upgrade for your game doesnt add to the cost of your console, it adds to the cost of the game, dumbass.

And like these dudes said, everything that you need to download is OPTIONAL! Gears of War, barely anybody plays the new maps. I cant speak on Rainbow Six, but from what everyones saying, theres A BIG amount of people that still play the regular maps. Crackdown, you dont have to go do that optional sh*t if you dont want to, dumbass, if your to broke to afford extra content. And you say "You purchase the game expecting to be able to play it at its full capacity" or whatever. You CAN play the game at its full capacity, anything else added into the game in the future was not in the "Capacity" that you purchased when buying the game. Its an ADDED feature, that wouldnt be available if not for Microsoft generously offering it to us. You gonna go back to your weed man a week after you grabbed a 20 bag off of him and bi*ch because he just started givin 3.0 grams out for 20 instead of 2.5, which you got a week before? No, you bought something at FACE VALUE. This is common sense.

I'm willing to pay for quality product,
And if your to broke to get a warranty at Best Buy or something, then thats you homie. Mine broke, I brought it to Best Buy that day, and bam, had a new one home TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE within 20 minutes....so quit bi*ching about it breaking,
Its 2007, sh*ts gonna break.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 06-05-2007 at 01:41 PM..
 06-05-2007, 02:15 PM         #150
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And he's back!
 11 years ago '07        #151
iswerve 123 heat pts123
space
space
$4,654 | Props total: 7261 7261
 luda06 said:
If it's not made by microsoft, I don't want it.

^^^ is this n*gga 4 real???
 06-05-2007, 03:24 PM         #152
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
im not mad at all
ok..not mad...but still wrong
 11 years ago '05        #153
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Luda,

I've shut every one of your points down,

You dont even have anything intelligent to respond with,
Just a sorry attempt at trying to be a funny guy with all your smiling faces n laughing faces n sh*t,
Tryna be a comedian...

Its not workin pal....
 11 years ago '06        #154
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 luda06 said:
So basically you're trying to justify Microsoft's action by using Jordan as an example? That's just as bad man. There's several complaints and protests against Nike for producing their products for next to nothing costs while over exaggerating their retail price.

Microsoft is worse than Nike IMO. The article states that 10% of the development staff for the original game is used to create additional content. Yet they want to charge $10-$20 dollars for things that would otherwise be free on a PC or on a rival's console.
What don't you understand you fukkin buttchunk....anything on a retail level is sold @ a mark up...anything...no matter if it's a 50% mark up or a 200% mark up...demand dictates pricing...if people really want something, they will be willing to pay whatever it takes to have it...even going in debt, as this has been proven time & time again...it's up to you to be a better consumer, not complain over price gauging...you have options, as does Microsoft...they can decide to charge 1000$ for additional content, you don't have to pay & if you want it & can afford it, you have the option of buying the content...this is how retail business works....all businesses operate this way...I could care less if it's Microsoft charging for additional content, Jordan brand over pricing their shoes, Prada,Gucci,Louis Vuitton, etc charging extremely high prices for their clothing & accesories, everything costs...some more than others....doesn't mean YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO BUY IT...you got it, you get it...you don't, you won't...simple as that...quit using real world business principles, that every business uses as a point of contention for your 360 fixation....it's a.ssinine...you want something cheaper, buy knock off or do it your self...

& amazingly you fail to acknowledge that Microsoft's gaming division is operating @ a defecit...honestly, if they wanted to be fiscally responsible, they could charge far more to generate a profit....just get over yourself...& believe me, no matter what your rebuttal, I'm done, because you're not gonna see it for what it is, business...you just gotta go on a 360 tirade, so have @ it....
 06-05-2007, 05:13 PM         #155
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
What don't you understand you fukkin buttchunk....anything on a retail level is sold @ a mark up...anything...no matter if it's a 50% mark up or a 200% mark up...demand dictates pricing...if people really want something, they will be willing to pay whatever it takes to have it...even going in debt, as this has been proven time & time again...it's up to you to be a better consumer, not complain over price gauging...you have options, as does Microsoft...they can decide to charge 1000$ for additional content, you don't have to pay & if you want it & can afford it, you have the option of buying the content...this is how retail business works....all businesses operate this way...I could care less if it's Microsoft charging for additional content, Jordan brand over pricing their shoes, Prada,Gucci,Louis Vuitton, etc charging extremely high prices for their clothing & accesories, everything costs...some more than others....doesn't mean YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO BUY IT...you got it, you get it...you don't, you won't...simple as that...quit using real world business principles, that every business uses as a point of contention for your 360 fixation....it's a.ssinine...you want something cheaper, buy knock off or do it your self...

& amazingly you fail to acknowledge that Microsoft's gaming division is operating @ a defecit...honestly, if they wanted to be fiscally responsible, they could charge far more to generate a profit....just get over yourself...& believe me, no matter what your rebuttal, I'm done, because you're not gonna see it for what it is, business...you just gotta go on a 360 tirade, so have @ it....
You're talking all over the place. First you try to bring up what you previous post was about, then you go on to talk about the consumer really wanting the product, then you talk about who and who can't afford etc., then scroll down to the last paragraph it's a whole new subject.

Not to mention the insults, chill homie.
 06-05-2007, 05:15 PM         #156
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iswerve said:
^^^ is this n*gga 4 real???
Quote me from another thread I was joking in?

Damn these fans are heated.
 06-05-2007, 05:19 PM         #157
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know school is out for most of you, but that doesn't mean start typing bad English. I'm trying to read and reply to everyone, but some people just don't know how to come correct, especially when they try (key word) to argue with me about things that were clearly stated in the article.
 11 years ago '06        #158
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
this is really old news
 06-05-2007, 05:37 PM         #159
steeluv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:

plus I have had my 360 for several years and it has never once broke...
Just wondered How the fuk have u had a 360 for several years when it was only released Late 2007 and It WASN'T avaliable in any country two years ago today?

What math did they teach you at school that if you got little over one equals seven or more?
 11 years ago '04        #160
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 luda06 said:

Not to mention the fact that when your 360 breaks, (which will happen) you have to empty $130 out of your pocket with shipping fees.
I don't really understand what's news about all this. I didn't read it in depth, but the charges for downloads are nothing new. People have been paying 50 bucks a year for Live for a minute now, so who cares about that.

Furthermore I'm not sure if your XBox 360 failed on you awhile ago or what, but Microsoft enhanced their warranty policy. Now the console is covered for a year and they send you postage paid shipping to get it out to them
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy