Jun 4 - Microsoft is Hustling Xbox 360 Owners!

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like what Microsoft is doing?

Props Slaps
 06-05-2007, 01:37 AM         #121
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So far, the poll speaks for itself.
 06-05-2007, 01:41 AM         #122
Filthy_McNasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Lets just hope Microsoft doesn't release a map that suddenly becomes everyone's favorite...
if so i'll just play nba 2k7 and madden until those maps become free like I usualy do....or play with my friends like i usualy do since they dont buy the maps either
 06-05-2007, 01:44 AM         #123
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
if so i'll just play nba 2k7 and madden until those maps become free like I usualy do....or play with my friends like i usualy do since they dont buy the maps either
2k7 is the sh*t. Dunno bout madden.
 06-05-2007, 01:52 AM         #124
play107  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann Lee said:
call it whatever you want.

Im not the one making 10 topics a day about how the 360 is this horrible machine and noone should ever buy it.
leave him alone , he's just mad that he paid all that money for a piece of sh*t that breaksdown all the time , i can't blame him for hating the sh*tBox360 or microsoft for making such a piece of sh*t and over-pricing it, i feel the same way after my 2nd sh*tBox360 broke , and the over-priced PS3 isn't to much better , but at least it works.
 06-05-2007, 02:01 AM         #125
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
I didn't type that article. I guess the truth hurts.
obviously the person who wrote it is a ignorant fool and is biased as fu*k :rolleyes:
 06-05-2007, 02:05 AM         #126
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
leave him alone , he's just mad that he paid all that money for a piece of sh*t that breaksdown all the time , i can't blame him for hating the sh*tBox360 or microsoft for making such a piece of sh*t and over-pricing it, i feel the same way after my 2nd sh*tBox360 broke , and the over-priced PS3 isn't to much better , but at least it works.
You have no idea what your talking about, please be quiet. This kid was sh*tting on the 360 even when his sh*t was working. It's called being stupid.

Just like you calling it the sh*tbox360 (hilarity ensues). There have been people who have been banned for the complete opposite (constantly sh*tting on the PS3 with no type of real substance).

Now he attempts to make a poll and use incidental evidence in order to backup his claim. The problem is that most people that view this paticular section probably have no idea about what is going on in the gaming industry. hence you get the kids (like yourself) who blindly defend somebody when they dont really know his posting history.

Luckily for me he is a joke character and his light-hearted fanboy rants actually give the gaming spot something to laugh at. He can continue on for all I care. Not like people actually take his opinions at face value.

Last edited by Jann; 06-05-2007 at 02:14 AM..
 06-05-2007, 02:14 AM         #127
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh damn I forgot, Jann speaks the truth since he works for Capcom.
 06-05-2007, 02:16 AM         #128
play107  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann Lee said:
You have no idea what your talking about, please be quiet. This kid was sh*tting on the 360 even when his sh*t was working. It's called being stupid.

Just like you calling it the sh*tbox360 (hilarity ensues). There have been people who have been banned for the complete opposite (constantly sh*tting on the PS3 with no type of real substance).
i worked for a gaming company for 6years mate , i know whut i am talking about, if u read my previous posts you'll see i'm not standind up for him just seeing the big picture here and the facts are that the sh*tbox360 ( which is whut my manager at the time started calling it and i tought totally fitted it) is sh*t! now i'm just talking console not games , now i know that the 360 has the better games (by far ATM) but as far as just the console, fu*k a 360, fu*k a PS3, but u gotta love the Wii and just can't beat the PC :D

but please dont tell me i dont know whut i'm talking bout when i helped distribute more than %70 of xbox's and xbox360 through-out Australia.

lol, i have this arguement with Stephen ( the head of xbox in Aus) all the time :p
 06-05-2007, 02:16 AM         #129
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Oh damn I forgot, Jann speaks the truth since he is not retarded.
fixed for the greater good.
 06-05-2007, 02:20 AM         #130
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
i worked for a gaming company for 6years mate , i know whut i am talking about, if u read my previous posts you'll see i'm not standind up for him just seeing the big picture here and the facts are that the sh*tbox360 ( which is whut my manager at the time started calling it and i tought totally fitted it) is sh*t! now i'm just talking console not games , now i know that the 360 has the better games (by far ATM) but as far as just the console, fu*k a 360, fu*k a PS3, but u gotta love the Wii and just can't beat the PC :D

but please dont tell me i dont know whut i'm talking bout when i helped distribute more than %70 of xbox's and xbox360 through-out Australia.

lol, i have this arguement with Stephen ( the head of xbox in Aus) all the time :p
I never said anything about you not knowing about videogames. I stated that you shouldnt even attempt to defend a person that if you check his post history you will see that this is his "sthick".

You helping to distribute Xbox's in Australia has no baring on your gaming knowledge. There are many people who work in distrubuting who dont know sh*t about gaming. Dont know how that really helped your point to begin with. (this has nothing to do with who knows the most about gaming)
 06-05-2007, 02:32 AM         #131
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jann has "E-beef" with me.
 11 years ago '04        #132
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
God damn, this is still going on?
 06-05-2007, 02:43 AM         #133
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Jann has "E-beef" with me.
nope.
 06-05-2007, 02:48 AM         #134
play107  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann Lee said:
I never said anything about you not knowing about videogames. I stated that you shouldnt even attempt to defend a person that if you check his post history you will see that this is his "sthick".

You helping to distribute Xbox's in Australia has no baring on your gaming knowledge. There are many people who work in distrubuting who dont know sh*t about gaming. Dont know how that really helped your point to begin with. (this has nothing to do with who knows the most about gaming)
sorry , i re-read your comment and see it was not aimed at me , but i helped distribute xbox's never said i worked in the distribution industry , i was just helping Stephen because of where i work now , i have to work with the PS3/Xbox360/Nintendo Wii reps ALOT, and if you were to re-read my post you would read that in no way was i standing up for luda, just stating he has every right to be pissed off at microsoft, peace :)
 11 years ago '04        #135
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
Big deal I don't buy that sh*t I just pay my $10 a month
 11 years ago '06        #136
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
 King Allister said:
stfu ps3 c*ck riding fanboy
hey u gotta roll with the punches right???
 06-05-2007, 06:56 AM         #137
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why when somebody trying to bring yall imformation some of boxden fools wanna ish on the person yall need to check that ish and grow up
 11 years ago '06        #138
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
This is corny as fizuck...pay for shiit you can afford...that's how life works...n*ggas want everything w/o paying/working for it...you can't afford it, push on....
 06-05-2007, 07:57 AM         #139
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
funny how you left out that says 'being more than 2' or it saying 'being a great many'

go stop an amtrak wit ya head
yea..so it has more than one meaning...but my definition was still correct..and you still lost....and you're still mad about it
 06-05-2007, 07:59 AM         #140
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
God damn, this is still going on?
yea but he's conveniently stopped posting responses to my posts when he has run out of responses to my points
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy