Jun 4 - Microsoft is Hustling Xbox 360 Owners!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like what Microsoft is doing?

Props Slaps
 06-04-2007, 11:42 PM         #101
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killahkazi said:
Gates musta wrote "huslin" for Rick Ross cause he do it the best.
 06-04-2007, 11:43 PM         #102
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
son I have played crackdown...and I never followed anything that those retards told me.

And i don't know what you are talking about with halo 2 and "playlists" I played halo 2 and it was fine...they never forced me to download anything
LMAO wow, refusing the acknowledge my point now? You're wasting your time.

Don't even know what the playlists are about in Halo 2 either? Hmm, why even reply?
 06-04-2007, 11:44 PM         #103
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
I'm mad and I refuse to admit it.
I don't know why.
 11 years ago '05        #104
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
haha. i'm glad i don't fu*k with all this video game technology. i stay playng my sega genesis and every now and then my ps2. from what i observe ya'll dudes spend all that money on downloads and other rediculous fee's just to play a damn game. These video game companies are rediculous charging over $300 for a stupid console. I just can't believe people are forking over all that money and literally k!lling eachother over this sh*t. Now people got all these defects that either A. send a gang of money to get it fixed. or B. spend the same amount of money to replace your broken console. LOL@ you people
 06-04-2007, 11:46 PM         #105
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Xbox fans come to the elite defense.

The truth hurts, further proof that Microsoft is eating their wallets.
 06-04-2007, 11:46 PM         #106
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRU 504 BoY said:
haha. i'm glad i don't fu*k with all this video game technology. i stay playng my sega genesis and every now and then my ps2. from what i observe ya'll dudes spend all that money on downloads and other rediculous fee's just to play a damn game. These video game companies are rediculous charging over $300 for a stupid console. I just can't believe people are forking over all that money and literally k!lling eachother over this sh*t. Now people got all these defects that either A. send a gang of money to get it fixed. or B. spend the same amount of money to replace your broken console. LOL@ you people
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 06-05-2007, 12:03 AM         #107
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
LMAO wow, refusing the acknowledge my point now? You're wasting your time.

Don't even know what the playlists are about in Halo 2 either? Hmm, why even reply?
what point? You just said 2 seconds ago that your point was "Microsoft's competitors are offering online services such as online play and downloadable content for free. That's my point."

that's not a point, it's stating some sh*t that everyone has known since BEFORE the ps3 launch..why don't you point out that ps3 has blu-ray too, because that's pretty much the same sh*t...telling people some crap that everyone already knows

and @ you trying to claim I ignored your point while you remain silent on the fact that Sony charges for some of it's online content

And no I don't know about the playlists in Halo 2, I don't STILL PLAY Halo 2 TWO PLUS YEARS after it was released
 06-05-2007, 12:06 AM         #108
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
what point? You just said 2 seconds ago that your point was "Microsoft's competitors are offering online services such as online play and downloadable content for free. That's my point."

that's not a point, it's stating some sh*t that everyone has known since BEFORE the ps3 launch..why don't you point out that ps3 has blu-ray too, because that's pretty much the same sh*t...telling people some crap that everyone already knows

and @ you trying to claim I ignored your point while you remain silent on the fact that Sony charges for some of it's online content

And no I don't know about the playlists in Halo 2, I don't STILL PLAY Halo 2 TWO PLUS YEARS after it was released

Lets rewind, for a second. First off if you're going to reply to someone, who in turn replied to another poster, at least know what that discussion was about.

Because clearly your comments are the end result of not knowing what's been said. Or just a lot of skimming.

Plus the fact that you're catching feelings already tells me you never had much to say anyway.
 06-05-2007, 12:08 AM         #109
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
I don't know why.
@ you "fake" quoting me like a 5 year old...i can do that do

luda06 said:
I make threads that have no point because I have devoted my life to bashing xbox 360..see sig for more evidence than I need to get a life
 06-05-2007, 12:11 AM         #110
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO You're a funny guy.
 06-05-2007, 12:11 AM         #111
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Lets rewind, for a second. First off if you're going to reply to someone, who in turn replied to another poster, at least know what that discussion was about.

Because clearly your comments are the end result of not knowing what's been said. Or just a lot of skimming.

Plus the fact that you're catching feelings already tells me you never had much to say anyway.
let me just take care of this simply...see my first post in this thread...i didn't respond to a post when i came in this thread, I made my own and YOU responded to me

so really..what are you talking about?

and @ still no response to sony's paid content

plus no response to the fact that you YOURSELF said what your point was and I proved it was stupid

Last edited by shonuff12; 06-05-2007 at 12:12 AM..
 06-05-2007, 12:13 AM         #112
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blazerock said:
it k!lls me when ppl say the pS3's "online" is sh*t.

I thought the point was to play games online? I play resistance online just as easily as i do rainbow 6 on 360...

all that other surface-filler sh*t is nonsense to me.

At least its all better than Wii-Online... :(
Xbox fanboys have to explain how they didn't get "hustled".
 11 years ago '04        #113
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 shonuff12 said:
definition of several for the remedial folks

"2 a : more than one"

1 1/2 >>> 1

get of my d*ck
funny how you left out that says 'being more than 2' or it saying 'being a great many'

go stop an amtrak wit ya head
 06-05-2007, 12:42 AM         #114
Filthy_McNasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you do have a choice..i find plenty of gears games without downloading those maps....same with rainbow six.....and they wont force me to buy them they make them free withing a couple of months....tons of people dont buy em.
 11 years ago '04        #115
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
Its all about the profit they dont care too much if you like it or not, as long as many continue to purchase.
 06-05-2007, 01:03 AM         #116
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
you do have a choice..i find plenty of gears games without downloading those maps....same with rainbow six.....and they wont force me to buy them they make them free withing a couple of months....tons of people dont buy em.
Lets just hope Microsoft doesn't release a map that suddenly becomes everyone's favorite...
 06-05-2007, 01:16 AM         #117
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your seriously on the boarder-line of being banned for the same reason JOEKILLA was banned.

You seriously have a vendetta against the 360 and with that said your becoming a idiot fanboy. Your really on some bi*ch status sh*t right now. If you don't like the Xbox 360 then that is fine, dont go into the 360 owners lounge then and dont de-rail threads with your anit-360 bullsh*t.

Your seriously getting annoying.

Im tired of getting PM's of people asking why your not gone from this site. You are becoming an annoying burden.
 06-05-2007, 01:32 AM         #118
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feelings being caught. ^^
 06-05-2007, 01:33 AM         #119
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
call it whatever you want.

Im not the one making 10 topics a day about how the 360 is this horrible machine and noone should ever buy it.
 06-05-2007, 01:37 AM         #120
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann Lee said:
call it whatever you want.

Im not the one making 10 topics a day about how the 360 is this horrible machine and noone should ever buy it.
Me posting 10 topics a day about the 360? LMAO

Link me to all of those threads.

I didn't know xbox fans have e-beef with me. I guess the truth hurts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now