Jun 4 - Microsoft is Hustling Xbox 360 Owners!

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like what Microsoft is doing?

Props Slaps
 06-04-2007, 07:31 PM         #81
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmm, or get a PS3 or a Wii. Their sh*t is free.
 11 years ago '07        #82
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
 shonuff12 said:
then go back and ACTUALLY read it instead of asking stupid questions
SONNED!!
 06-04-2007, 09:55 PM         #83
play107  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i own every console ever made ( yes every one) my 1st sh*tBox360 worked fine for 2months the fu*ked up (over heating) my second sh*tBox360 didnt work outta the box , the HD was fu*ked , had to wait 2weeks to get a new one , fu*k MICROSOFT and fu*k THE sh*tBOX360, i have a ps3 aswell never had a problem with it (so far only had it for 3months) just no decent games :( , and my Wii is the best of the 3 consoles , never had a problem with it and never expect to either :)

edit: i am not anti- any console , i am a gamer and see things in the big picture (which is why i own all the consoles). but you just cant beat the PC for online gaming IMO :) :applause:

Last edited by play107; 06-04-2007 at 09:58 PM..
 06-04-2007, 10:17 PM         #84
ghettogothic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought the gears d/l was good and well worth it also i only had to pay 15 to ship my broken xbox and they fixed it for free
 06-04-2007, 10:25 PM         #85
play107  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettogothic said:
i thought the gears d/l was good and well worth it also i only had to pay 15 to ship my broken xbox and they fixed it for free
yer but You had to pay for THERE fu*k up's , it's bullsh*t how you pay for a console (that should work outta the box) then it doesn't so u have to pay more to ship it to get fixed, thats fu*ked of microsoft:finger: and sony:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #86
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
 Reppindaburghh said:
Dude.....STFU...]

Microsoft has lost nearly 1 BILLION dollars with the 360, 768 million I think the figure is, and your to broke to put up a measly 10 dollar investment to keep one of the best run BENEFITS in the video game world around.

sh*t, i'd pay more then 50 dollars for a year long subscription to the X-Box Live service. They're doin us a favor by keepin it that low.
I have to disagree a litte, I think were brainwashed to think things are cheap. sh*t at this point I'd think 3 dollar gas is cheap in Chicago... But when theres an alternative that lets you play online for FREE, 50 bucks a year is a little much. Now I jus got a 360 and I will be getting XBL so I wont complain. But I do find it a lil odd they charge for online and Sony doesn't.

You would figure MS has as much, or more money than Sony....
 06-04-2007, 10:46 PM         #87
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Again, stop catching feelings and trying to attack the messenger. That quote is coming from the article, not me per say. That man is speaking on his own personal opinion, I'm speaking on mine. Either somebody (you or him) is lying here, but I do own Crackdown and their in game advertising is not funny.
I can just look at your sig and laugh when you say you are "just the messenger" you're a certified hater

and newsflash..in game advertising is FAR from new sh*t has been in games since like 94 in EA sports games and SONY has adverts for it's media companies in second life

it has nothing to do with microsoft or crackdown...so save it
 06-04-2007, 10:51 PM         #88
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
a year and a half equals several years now?
definition of several for the remedial folks

"2 a : more than one"

1 1/2 >>> 1

get of my d*ck
 06-04-2007, 11:03 PM         #89
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Yes, and it's free. This isn't even about the PS3 though.

Epic didn't want to charge the new downloadable content, but Microsoft made them. The article even states that.
this is also not true...playstation network charges for some of their content..they charge for the classic games, the arcade games, and the skins and crap
 06-04-2007, 11:06 PM         #90
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mbrew457 said:
yeah but some games won't let you play or continue to play online with out updating cause they want everyone to have the maps....
what game would that be?

I know microsoft makes you update XBOX live ITSELF..but I have never heard of any game where you can't play AT ALL if you don't BUY optional maps
 06-04-2007, 11:12 PM         #91
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Hmm, or get a PS3 or a Wii. Their sh*t is free.
so...pay a couple hundred bucks more for a console with no good games yet (maybe 1) or continue to play the one I already have..not download any content i don't want...and be fine.. :rolleyes:

I would buy a wii, if I could find one (no i am not waiting outside of some store at like 6 am, when they are available I will)

I might consider buying a ps3 when they figure out a good simple mod, I already have a modded ps2 and a modded original xbox, so I haven't paid for games in YEARS...

when i get the wii, I will mod that bi*ch too...

Out of anyone, I am damn sure not getting hustled
 06-04-2007, 11:15 PM         #92
play107  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
modding is for the poor that cant afford the games , ,but on the real , the more people mod there sh*t and dont buy games the less good games will come out because game developers think fu*k it if they just gonna copy the sh*t outta it why should i put in effort to make a great game, and that sh*ts true!!!
 11 years ago '07        #93
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Gates musta wrote "huslin" for Rick Ross cause he do it the best.
 11 years ago '05        #94
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
I just read dudes poll...
I was postin in here earlier at work,
But I didnt even read this dumb a.ss's poll options,

"No, Microsoft is already hustling us because we have to pay for Windows"
Wtf is this? Free fu*king money world?

You want them to spend thousands of hours and millions of dollars building a product and just give it to us for free or somethin?

Dumb a.ss motherfu*ker....

And to the dudes saying the "paid features" are FORCED upon us are complete idiots,

DONT PLAY THE NEW MAPS!

There are thousands of people playing the old maps on whatever game, and you can play those maps if your seriously that broke that you cant dish out 10 dollars.

And Luda, i'm not getting hustled by paying for a NEW FEATURE FOR MY fu*kING GAME.

And the people saying Sonys online service is free,
SONYS ONLINE SERVICE DOES NOT COMPARE TO MICROSOFTS!
X-Box live is PROVEN to be 10 levels above Sonys.

I aint even hatin on the Wii, thats the little kids console, so all you little kids can stay on that ship, I aint even puttin that into this conversation. But the PS3 pales in comparison to the 360. So the fu*k what if your X-Box breaks a couple times, are you seriously to broke to get a warranty in the year 2007?

Microsoft DOES lose money on every console they sell. To the dumbass talkin about gas prices n sh*t, "everyone shouldnt believe sh*t is as expensive for the company as they say it is," this isnt the United States Government here, its a fu*king company selling a mass product. Quit with all the conspiracy theory bullsh*t. Go watch some 9/11 government did it bullsh*t and (in the case of Luda) get your d*ck outta Sonys a.ss.

I dont have a problem with Sony, up until the 360, I was PS2 all the way, fu*k the X-Box, sold my sh*t after I got sick of Halo. But the 360 online service>>>>>>>>>>>>PS3 online service.

I'm willing to pay more for a better product.

If your willing to pay less for a lesser product, thats you homie, go do you. But i'm willing to support a company thats giving me my moneys worth.

And TEN fu*king measily dollars,
sh*t,
I'll pay that for one new map, let alone 4 or some sh*t.

Luda, you keep stressin that your not a hater, and that your not tryna promote Sony,
But your Sig says totally otherwise you little a.ss fanboy.

sh*t,
I'm on like my 10th beer and i'm still more coherent then your little punk a.ss man.

Get Sonys d*ck outta your mouth,
Get Nintendos d*ck outta your a.ss,
And quit bein a little girl because your to broke to afford sh*t,
Get a better job,
And quit complaining about TEN dollars for QUALITY product.
 11 years ago '04        #95
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
welcome to the real world. STUFF COSTS MONEY! maybe i should go to my circle K down the street and try to get that 40 ounce for 10 cents (bc thats probably what it costs to make it) instead of paying 3 bucks. get real man...
 06-04-2007, 11:34 PM         #96
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I just read dudes poll...
I was postin in here earlier at work,
But I didnt even read this dumb a.ss's poll options,

"No, Microsoft is already hustling us because we have to pay for Windows"
Wtf is this? Free fu*king money world?

You want them to spend thousands of hours and millions of dollars building a product and just give it to us for free or somethin?

Dumb a.ss motherfu*ker....

And to the dudes saying the "paid features" are FORCED upon us are complete idiots,

DONT PLAY THE NEW MAPS!

There are thousands of people playing the old maps on whatever game, and you can play those maps if your seriously that broke that you cant dish out 10 dollars.

And Luda, i'm not getting hustled by paying for a NEW FEATURE FOR MY fu*kING GAME.

And the people saying Sonys online service is free,
SONYS ONLINE SERVICE DOES NOT COMPARE TO MICROSOFTS!
X-Box live is PROVEN to be 10 levels above Sonys.

I aint even hatin on the Wii, thats the little kids console, so all you little kids can stay on that ship, I aint even puttin that into this conversation. But the PS3 pales in comparison to the 360. So the fu*k what if your X-Box breaks a couple times, are you seriously to broke to get a warranty in the year 2007?

Microsoft DOES lose money on every console they sell. To the dumbass talkin about gas prices n sh*t, "everyone shouldnt believe sh*t is as expensive for the company as they say it is," this isnt the United States Government here, its a fu*king company selling a mass product. Quit with all the conspiracy theory bullsh*t. Go watch some 9/11 government did it bullsh*t and (in the case of Luda) get your d*ck outta Sonys a.ss.

I dont have a problem with Sony, up until the 360, I was PS2 all the way, fu*k the X-Box, sold my sh*t after I got sick of Halo. But the 360 online service>>>>>>>>>>>>PS3 online service.

I'm willing to pay more for a better product.

If your willing to pay less for a lesser product, thats you homie, go do you. But i'm willing to support a company thats giving me my moneys worth.

And TEN fu*king measily dollars,
sh*t,
I'll pay that for one new map, let alone 4 or some sh*t.

Luda, you keep stressin that your not a hater, and that your not tryna promote Sony,
But your Sig says totally otherwise you little a.ss fanboy.

sh*t,
I'm on like my 10th beer and i'm still more coherent then your little punk a.ss man.

Get Sonys d*ck outta your mouth,
Get Nintendos d*ck outta your a.ss,
And quit bein a little girl because your to broke to afford sh*t,
Get a better job,
And quit complaining about TEN dollars for QUALITY product.
LMAO You obviously catching feelings.
 06-04-2007, 11:34 PM         #97
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
I can just look at your sig and laugh when you say you are "just the messenger" you're a certified hater

and newsflash..in game advertising is FAR from new sh*t has been in games since like 94 in EA sports games and SONY has adverts for it's media companies in second life

it has nothing to do with microsoft or crackdown...so save it
Play crackdown. They force the sh*t on you.

Let me give you another example since you want further explanation.

The agency boss gives the player tips throughout the entire game, almost like a narrator. He also highlights points on the map for the player to access like missions and supply points to recover.

Just recently, Microsoft rolled out a mandatory gameplay patch and all of a sudden, the agency is telling the player to go to new points that are visible on the map. Once walked upon, the marketplace window appears asking the player if he wants to download or not.

Like also pointed out earlier with Halo 2. The gamer purchases the game to expecting everything it has to offer. It doesn't work like that, because gamers who casually play the game come up disappointed when they try to enter a playlist and find out they have to download new content to play it. Currently, Microsoft is charging for the new content until the end of July.
 06-04-2007, 11:38 PM         #98
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
so...pay a couple hundred bucks more for a console with no good games yet (maybe 1) or continue to play the one I already have..not download any content i don't want...and be fine.. :rolleyes:

I would buy a wii, if I could find one (no i am not waiting outside of some store at like 6 am, when they are available I will)

I might consider buying a ps3 when they figure out a good simple mod, I already have a modded ps2 and a modded original xbox, so I haven't paid for games in YEARS...

when i get the wii, I will mod that bi*ch too...

Out of anyone, I am damn sure not getting hustled
Well I'm not trying to sell anybody a console. I'm just stating the facts, Microsoft's competitors are offering online services such as online play and downloadable content for free. That's my point.

Like I said, nobody is going to say, "Hey I got hustled". I should have expected these responses.
 06-04-2007, 11:41 PM         #99
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Play crackdown. They force the sh*t on you.

Let me give you another example since you want further explanation.

The agency boss gives the player tips throughout the entire game, almost like a narrator. He also highlights points on the map for the player to access like missions and supply points to recover.

Just recently, Microsoft rolled out a mandatory gameplay patch and all of a sudden, the agency is telling the player to go to new points that are visible on the map. Once walked upon, the marketplace window appears asking the player if he wants to download or not.

Like also pointed out earlier with Halo 2. The gamer purchases the game to expecting everything it has to offer. It doesn't work like that, because gamers who casually play the game come up disappointed when they try to enter a playlist and find out they have to download new content to play it. Currently, Microsoft is charging for the new content until the end of July.
son I have played crackdown...and I never followed anything that those retards told me...that to me is the point of a fu*kin game like crackdown, to run around and do what you want..bottom line..nothing is "forced" on you...you say no, and do something else in the game..you can keep pretending that it's all forced on you..but it's not

And i don't know what you are talking about with halo 2 and "playlists" I played halo 2 and it was fine...they never forced me to download anything
 06-04-2007, 11:41 PM         #100
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Well I'm not trying to sell anybody a console. I'm just stating the facts, Microsoft's competitors are offering online services such as online play and downloadable content for free. That's my point.

Like I said, nobody is going to say, "Hey I got hustled". I should have expected these responses.
this has been known since ps3 launch...if not earlier...so you're not really making ANY point, you're just hating
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy