Jun 4 - Microsoft is Hustling Xbox 360 Owners!

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you like what Microsoft is doing?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 luda06 said:
People like you crack me up.

I'm not even out trying to promote purchase of a PS3, but Sony is losing just as much or even twice as much as Microsoft with their console and they clearly stated their service is free.

I know people never want to admit to being hustled.

And Sonys online service is TRASH!!

Go get a better job or somethin....

Better online service=More money to access it.

You can save some money using a 56 K instead of coppin a Cable Modem, but expect it to be a lot less appealing, and not have any of the benefits of the Cable Modem.

You speak intelligently, I know your not a dumb guy. In fact, you seem like a pretty smart dude, but quit hating on something just because you dont have the money to afford it.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 06-04-2007 at 06:31 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #62
absolut 
space
space
space
$91 | Props total: 93 93
but the game publishers may leave things out intentionally to make muthaphuckaz pay the extra 10 dollars or so...i think what the article was saying is that members should get more free member content....where is the perks for being ah member....
 06-04-2007, 06:26 PM         #63
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Luda,
You must REALLY be hurtin for some money to go on this big of a rant because you lost 130 dollars. Get a warranty for your system next time. Mine broke, I brought it to Best Buy and got a new one free of charge with no hastle. N i'ma do that like 3 or 4 more times before the warranty runs out, reguardless of whether or not the X-Box is in fact broken, why not grab a new one free of charge?
How much is Microsoft paying you?

Nevermind, the loyalty that you're showing them is priceless.

BTW, I had a warranty (as well as the people in my sig). You think consoles don't come with them?
 11 years ago '05        #64
space
space
^^^
I'm talking about a warranty at the store, dumbass.
Not one through Microsoft.

Get a warranty where you purchased the console so you dont have to deal with any mailing or anything.

Just bring the broken 360, boxless, back to the store you got it from and get a free one within 5 minutes and be back home playin some Gears of War within 2 hours of when your console initially broke.

God damn your makin an a.ss outta yourself...
 06-04-2007, 06:33 PM         #65
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
^^^
I'm talking about a warranty at the store, dumbass.
Not one through Microsoft.

Get a warranty where you purchased the console so you dont have to deal with any mailing or anything.

Just bring the broken 360, boxless, back to the store you got it from and get a free one within 5 minutes and be back home playin some Gears of War within 2 hours of when your console initially broke.

God damn your makin an a.ss outta yourself...

A warranty is a warranty. What's the difference? None.

Look, in case you didn't know, when you are outside of your warranty, you have to cough up the money. There's no avoiding that unless you're a criminal minded person.

I know you wont have a problem when you're outside your warranty because you love giving Microsoft free money anyway.
 06-04-2007, 06:35 PM         #66
Father Aftermath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1) My 360 has never broke
2) $10 is not that much, if it is for you, you shouldn't be buying into a $400 system in the first place
3) Say what you want to me, cause I don't care, but you're just salty about your 360 breaking.
 06-04-2007, 06:39 PM         #67
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said:
1) My 360 has never broke
2) $10 is not that much, if it is for you, you shouldn't be buying into a $400 system in the first place
3) Say what you want to me, cause I don't care, but you're just salty about your 360 breaking.
Like I said, nobody would admit to being hustled. Sheit, I know I wouldn't. I saw that sh*t from the get.
 06-04-2007, 06:52 PM         #68
Maaly6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a 360 for Christmas last year, had no problems wit mine...duke just sound mad his sh*t broke...I got the Best Buy warranty on mines for like $100 and its covered til 2009
 11 years ago '05        #69
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
I see what they're trying to do, and its a slick move for microsoft but kinda on the sh*tty side for the players, but like the article said it's for serious gamers. I don't have a 360 but now that school's out i'll cop out ( so i don't have to keep goin to my homeboy's house). it's all about how much video games you play, i just play madden and nba 2k7 so i wouldn't notice but those of you that play gears of war ( and all those other addictive a.ss games) you'll feel the pinch sooner or later but that's business
 06-04-2007, 06:55 PM         #70
Slaptastic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROFL at all the mad 360 owners, lmao i own both colsoles, i only use 360 for halo, but i use ps3 for resistance, nfs carbon, virtua tennis, and the internet on it is most likely faster than most of your computers, iver gone through 4 360, those mf's overheat like no other, im not a fanboy, im just tellin the truth. i like both, but when it comes down to it....

ps3>360
 11 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 luda06 said:
Like I said, nobody would admit to being hustled. Sheit, I know I wouldn't. I saw that sh*t from the get.

lol...Luda, luda, luda,
With every post you make,
You give me a little laugh at your stupidity....

In order for us to be getting hustled, we would have to be tricked into giving Microsoft money. I am offering to give Microsoft money, out of my own will, not being forced, I can play Gears of War without the 4 new maps and wait till September and get the maps for free, but I CHOOSE to purchase the maps, because, hey, 10 dollars isnt really that big of a deal to me. Half hours work for endless hours of entertainment?

And if we were getting "hustled" then there would have to be something better that was out there for us, for a cheaper price, and we were getting shafted paying more for less.

The fact is, we are paying MORE for MORE.
You can go ahead and pay less, for less, if you so choose.

But i'm financially secure,
And I have no problem paying for services that should be paid for in the first place.
 11 years ago '05        #72
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
plus i dont understand why everybody is riding homie for posting the article, everybody i know with a 360 has sent theirs back at least once. but that's how technology is when it first comes out some break some are cool, like the dell's that caught fire, some did some didn't but it was a good number that did
 06-04-2007, 06:58 PM         #73
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I aint even tryin to turn this into a 360>>> , PS3>, Wii > console thread. No, Im not salty about my console because I still have it and I played it yesterday. I'm just pointing out information, just like anyone else who posts in the news section.

Dudes act like I said every Xbox 360 breaks or said something offensive.

Me salty? I'm good.
 06-04-2007, 06:58 PM         #74
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luda, I try to get along with people up in the BXGS but your a.ss cries way too fu*king much about Microsoft. My sh*t broke twice on me already, and I refuse to throw a fit. Why? Because the Xbox 360 is thee best console you can purchase because of it's games and Xbox Live. You're not gonna lure anybody into the Sony or Nintendo direction because your sh*t breaks and you have to cry about it.
 06-04-2007, 06:59 PM         #75
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
lol...Luda, luda, luda,
With every post you make,
You give me a little laugh at your stupidity....

In order for us to be getting hustled, we would have to be tricked into giving Microsoft money. I am offering to give Microsoft money, out of my own will, not being forced, I can play Gears of War without the 4 new maps and wait till September and get the maps for free, but I CHOOSE to purchase the maps, because, hey, 10 dollars isnt really that big of a deal to me. Half hours work for endless hours of entertainment?

And if we were getting "hustled" then there would have to be something better that was out there for us, for a cheaper price, and we were getting shafted paying more for less.

The fact is, we are paying MORE for MORE.
You can go ahead and pay less, for less, if you so choose.

But i'm financially secure,
And I have no problem paying for services that should be paid for in the first place.

LMAO Yes you even admit to being hustled, while denying it.
 11 years ago '04        #76
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,898 | Props total: 2572 2572
LOL @ 360 riders who post anti-ps3 sh*t ALL DAY EVERY DAY, then when someone posts anything pointing out flaws in the 360, yall get sooooooooo DEFENSIVE like you made the 360 yourself or something lol...chill out, if u wanna sh*t on the ps3 all the time, take it like a man when someone sh*ts on 360
 06-04-2007, 07:11 PM         #77
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Luda, I try to get along with people up in the BXGS but your a.ss cries way too fu*king much about Microsoft. My sh*t broke twice on me already, and I refuse to throw a fit. Why? Because the Xbox 360 is thee best console you can purchase because of it's games and Xbox Live. You're not gonna lure anybody into the Sony or Nintendo direction because your sh*t breaks and you have to cry about it.
Am I the author of that article? If I want to share it, Imma share it. Am I supposed to be a "fanboy" and ignore the article?

I don't have problems with anybody on the net, just because I don't know anybody enough to have anything personal. So if anyone does feel the same, then I suggest you may want to log off for a while.
 06-04-2007, 07:12 PM         #78
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
lol @ people complaining about OPTIONAL downloads...no one MAKES people download the extra maps fool

I have never played a game where you are forced to download the maps...

plus I have had my 360 for several years and it has never once broke...
yeah but some games won't let you play or continue to play online with out updating cause they want everyone to have the maps....
 11 years ago '05        #79
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$973 | Props total: 91 91
it k!lls me when ppl say the pS3's "online" is sh*t.

I thought the point was to play games online? I play resistance online just as easily as i do rainbow 6 on 360...

all that other surface-filler sh*t is nonsense to me.

At least its all better than Wii-Online... :(
 11 years ago '04        #80
trill1 
space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 395 395
add-ons cost money cant do anything about it. if u have a problem with it then get a ps2 and go play in traffic.....NOTHING IS TRULY FREE ANYMORE>
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy