Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-06-2007, 09:40 PM         #141
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
the fu*k has kobe done being a leader of a team?

we been waiting 3 years to see what kobe can do!

and u waiting for a series?

:thumbsdow

yes as an individual player kobe >>> lebron right now

as for who would you rather have on your team, u gotta take bron

:rasta:
Y is it that u gotta take him??? It matters what u really want on ur team. If u want someone that can pass the ball and rebound then get Lebron but if u need a scorer, someone that defines clutch, someone who plays great defense, someone who continues to try and get better then ud get Kobe.
 11 years ago '05        #142
MoeMurda 2 heat pts
space
space
$320 | Props total: 4 4
 Maroon_Tiger said:
why!!? its not gonna make or break him... unless you're a hater..
Your scared.

Please read below.

But for the record...people are obviously gonna jump on Lebron's nuts right now, just like they did with D-Wade last year. Lebron is special. He really proved he HAS WHAT IT TAKES to be an all-time great by beating Detroit. However, that was one series out of his career that was challenging. The first two rounds were pretty easy for the Cavs. Nobody is truly expecting the Cavs to beat the Spurs. Not even fans of Cleveland. Lebron believes it though and that's what's going to make this series a little more fun to watch then what it looks like on paper because the bi*ch-ass boring Spurs are an unreal team. With that being said, Lebron James right now is not a better player than Kobe Bryant. He is not. Lebron, I don't think has reached his prime yet. Down the road, this is coming from a Kobe fan, he might be able to pass Kobe. But right now, absolutely not. Kobe is definitely a better scorer obviously, and Kobe is definitely a better defender. Kobe is better in the clutch, and Kobe has won a lot more. Lebron has a long career ahead of him, but dont make these kinds of threads because Lebron took a pretty decent Cleveland team to the Finals out of the East with one tough series. And the Cavs supporting cast is much better than the Lakers. So basically... Kobe>Lebron.
 11 years ago '05        #143
MoeMurda 2 heat pts
space
space
$320 | Props total: 4 4
And thats why I said don't put him above Kobe RIGHT NOW. Give the dude time to accomplish some things in his career.
 06-06-2007, 09:52 PM         #144
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yall are some haters... regardless if he loses... its his 4th year... give me a break... yall acting like he wont get back there 2-4 more times...

if he loses, its not gonna take away anything that lebron did in the previous rounds, unless YOU'RE A HATER..

i dont care if the cavs win or not.. .lebron is clearly ready to win one... i dont know if the cavs are gonna continue to step up big....

regardless of him winning or not, its not gonna change how i feel lebron stands in terms of what he brings to the table...

so HATERS: its not gonna make or break him b/c...

if he wins... HES NOT DONE PLAYING BASKETBALL YET

if he loses... HES NOT DONE PLAYING BASKETBALL YET

and keep in mind.. cleveland is now a bonafide title contender in the east.. b/c the pistons are getting worse every year
Dont even fu*kin lie if the Cavs won the series yo happy a.ss would be every where saying how Lebron is better than Kobe.
 11 years ago '06        #145
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 P. Dedos said:
HOW THE fu*k IS THIS FOOL TALKING ABOUT LEBRONS LEGACY TAKING A HIT WHEN KOBE SHOT 30% FROM THE FIELD IN HIS FINALS APPERANCE LOSS !!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and then in two out of the other 3 he scored less than 18 points in the series

* slaps kobe aka Robin off shaq's coatails *

[pic - click to view]

:rasta:
what are you talking about?

he averaged 19, 24.6, 26.8 respectively in the 3 title years.

he shot 37% in the detroit series yes, but hes the reason they didnt get swept.
 06-06-2007, 10:23 PM         #146
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
free mn_fuzkafree mn_fuzka
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i never said that kobe was overall < lebron... but most of the important things he is... like passing, rebounding, making plays for his teammates.... leading a franchise w/o alot of help...etc.
lebron has way more help than kobe. you could say lebron is a better rebounder but definitely not a better passer. lebron got players that actually finish and as far as setting plays up kobe sh*ts. kobe knows evey fu*king play to the triangle which is the hardest set of plays to understand in the nba and kobe sets his whole team up in it by himself..kobe better than lebron overall. lebron will never be able to do the sh*t kobe does on the court. lebron already knows mn_fuzka fuzka mn_fuzka fuzka
 11 years ago '04        #147
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
LeBron is obviously a better passer and creator than Kobe, don't give me that sh*t about how his teammates actually finish. LeBron makes those bums look decent, Kobe wouldn't be able to do the same with the Cavs. LeBron has some of the best vision and court awareness in basketball, even better than most top PG's. You know literally nothing or just flat out haven't watched LeBron play nearly enough to know what the fu*k you're talking about.
 06-06-2007, 10:27 PM         #148
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
re read my post it says he scored less than 18 points in two out of 3 series that shaq won (finals), and yes he was the main reason they won that one game props on that but in the 4 losses he shot 30% and was the main reason they lost, stop shooting the ball kobe damn!!!!
funny how you say kobe is the main reason they lost the four games, but the three championships they won before was mainly because of shaq. so when the team did good = shaq fault and when the team did bad = kobe fault?? bullsh*t mn_fuzka fuzka mn_fuzka fuzka
 06-06-2007, 10:29 PM         #149
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lebron was a better passer than kobe when he was in hs

lol @ stans using teammates to gauge a players abillity to pass

yall defend kobe more than his wife
The only aspect of passing Lebron is light years ahead is the fact he finds the open man better.
 06-06-2007, 10:31 PM         #150
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
LeBron is obviously a better passer and creator than Kobe, don't give me that sh*t about how his teammates actually finish. LeBron makes those bums look decent, Kobe wouldn't be able to do the same with the Cavs. LeBron has some of the best vision and court awareness in basketball, even better than most top PG's. You know literally nothing or just flat out haven't watched LeBron play nearly enough to know what the fu*k you're talking about.
lebron aint better at sh*t. all lebrons players are better than kobes. drew gooden and donyell>>>>>kowame who misses open dunks. zyndrunas better than any big man we have and daniel gibson better than all our guards. kobe would do way more than lebron with his squad get real n*gga. i have league pass and i watch lebron and kobe and kobe sh*ts on lebron any day. lebron just started showin up now hes God. get real kobe does this sh*t on a daily basis. lebron knows it mn_fuzka fuzka mn_fuzka fuzka
 06-06-2007, 10:33 PM         #151
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
lmao @ way more help than kobe

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lamar odom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anybody on the cavs

imagine if carlos boozer resigned with the cavs :wow:

he might have a ring by now
Larry Hughes, Illgouskis, Gibson>Jordan Farmar, Smush Parker, Odom
 06-06-2007, 10:33 PM         #152
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lebron was a better passer than kobe when he was in hs

lol @ stans using teammates to gauge a players abillity to pass

yall defend kobe more than his wife
no lol at kobe passing the ball the whole first half of the season til the fourth quarter and the team still losing because they miss all the damn time.lol at your dumbass thinking bums like kobe has will do as good as the role players on cleveland, get a grip. tell lebron to get his d up because kobe always bustin his a.ss mn_fuzka fuzka mn_fuzka fuzka
 06-06-2007, 10:35 PM         #153
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT KOBE CANT MAKE THE PASSES THAT LEBRON DOES

and noticing the play early, is an attribute of a great passer... stop acting like kobe could pass the ball like nash or lebron if he played on the suns/cavs
no the bottom line is kobe can make better passes and lebron knows kobe is the best. kobes has clips of all his great passes check it on youtube. mn_fuzka fuzka mn_fuzka fuzka
 11 years ago '06        #154
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 P. Dedos said:
re read my post it says he scored less than 18 points in two out of 3 series that shaq won (finals), and yes he was the main reason they won that one game props on that but in the 4 losses he shot 30% and was the main reason they lost, stop shooting the ball kobe damn!!!!
i said he scored 19, 24.6, 26.8 in the 3 finals series they won. he scored more overall throughout the playoffs all 3 years. in the 2nd year, he avgd 2 less ppg than shaq and in the 3rd title year, he avgs 1 less ppg than shaq.

06-06-2007, 10:36 PM         #155
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
lmao @ way more help than kobe

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lebrons team has better defensive players, kobes has better offensive player

lamar odom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anybody on the cavs( becides bron )

imagine if carlos boozer resigned with the cavs :wow:

he might have a ring by now
odom injured whole second half of the season badly needed shoulder surgery mn_fuzka fuzka mn_fuzka fuzka
 06-06-2007, 10:37 PM         #156
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT KOBE CANT MAKE THE PASSES THAT LEBRON DOES

and noticing the play early, is an attribute of a great passer... stop acting like kobe could pass the ball like nash or lebron if he played on the suns/cavs
, he definetely tries.
 06-06-2007, 10:37 PM         #157
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ kobe could make better passes!?!?! im done talking in this thread.. you kobe supporters are morons
and you lebron supporters look stupid when your own God is saying KOBE IS THE BEST!!! mn_fuzka fuzka mn_fuzka fuzka
 11 years ago '04        #158
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
crmlbywonder you are really fu*king stupid homie

You seriously sound like a little kid with your sh*t. "No way LeBron ain't better than Kobe at nothing I swear I promise it's true." Goddamn homie you need serious help f*g**t.
 06-06-2007, 10:41 PM         #159
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
need a scorer ?? lebron cant score now ???

he scored 4 less points per game than kobe and taking 3 fewer shots

give me a player thats capable to put up 10 dimes with 20 points rather than a player than put up 45 on 30 shots

Deron Williams, Chris Paul,Steve Nash ,Jason Kidd , Baron Davis, T.J. Ford, Chauncey Billups , Jamaal Tinsley , Tracy McGrady ,Kirk Hinrich
 06-06-2007, 10:45 PM         #160
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
crmlbywonder you are really fu*king stupid homie

You seriously sound like a little kid with your sh*t. "No way LeBron ain't better than Kobe at nothing I swear I promise it's true." Goddamn homie you need serious help f*g**t.
n*gga stop fu*kin bi*chin that all you do. you in hear arguin for lebrons point the same way im arguing for kobes. you mad cause you want to stop reply or sumthin, imma post what i think like you do so stop fu*king bi*ch cause acting like a lil pus*y gittin emotional. it aint that serious mn_fuzka fuzka mn_fuzka fuzka
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago